Fleur DeForce #4 Fleur De Farce, she only apologised cos she got caught on holiday

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She doesn’t need to center her vlogs around River, she has already made lots of money off of her when she was a baby via IG ads.
Regardless of the time frame, she did exploit her child and it was super tacky & she continues to do so IMO by showing her in any sort of form.

What made me laugh the most was that she always showed her niece and nephew on her IG & vlogs, I never stuck around to hear her reason why she hid her daughter (which btw I have zero issue with but 100% keep her away from the internet & don’t use her as a cash cow) but assumed she claimed it was for privacy.

She knew that River would bring in a lot of engagement hence keeping her face hidden for so long
Tacky & cheap
I think she's totally wrong in acting better than other influencers when she basically does the same things, I just don't see her as being the same type of annoying as people who get pregnant and switch to "mommy vlogging" was the point I was trying to make. I always assumed her saying she wasn't going to show River much was putting on a show of privacy just because bloggers get so much flack for showing their kids when they're young. Being a mom is part of her life now, and I don't think it's any more wrong of her to produce kid-related content than it is for her to accept and hawk expensive gifted/sponsored products in general.

Reactions: 4
she's such a fraud and hope she gets called out for this. Hate seeing big brands like Jo Malone work with her, i stopped buying their stuff the minute they started working with her.

Reactions: 14
Not really related to anything but does anyone else find it annoying when she does an "outfit of the day" that she keeps referring to the clothes and handbags as mine? "I'm wearing MY chanel blabla, MY kooples this or that" Obviously they're her clothes, it just hits me as pretentious or snooty

Reactions: 15
Not really related to anything but does anyone else find it annoying when she does an "outfit of the day" that she keeps referring to the clothes and handbags as mine? "I'm wearing MY chanel blabla, MY kooples this or that" Obviously they're her clothes, it just hits me as pretentious or snooty

• Haha
Reactions: 19
She’s actually so embarrassing! Doesn’t fleur want to knock her down a peg? “Look sis, stop trying to make Hannah the influencer happen, it’s never going to happen” absolutely tragic 🤷🏼‍♀️🤣
Had a look at her IG and I’m dying of embarrassment over here! Her style is all over the place - those leather trousers with the flouncy jumper that looks like it’s straight from M&S. The cringe-tastic video of her in those weird flared trousers and the random picture of her sitting in a yellow armchair in the middle of the field? Why?!!! If she wants to be an influencer she had the chance when her and Fleur teamed up to do the Bride de Force videos, but she didn’t capitalise on it back then and didn’t even bother keeping up with the bride de force re-boot back in 2018.

side note - how do her sister and husband afford their lifestyle?! She doesn’t work and his band is not massively successful. Going by their IGs they seem to spend a lot of time messing about with expensive gadgets in their huge house.

Reactions: 16
Had a look at her IG and I’m dying of embarrassment over here! Her style is all over the place - those leather trousers with the flouncy jumper that looks like it’s straight from M&S. The cringe-tastic video of her in those weird flared trousers and the random picture of her sitting in a yellow armchair in the middle of the field? Why?!!! If she wants to be an influencer she had the chance when her and Fleur teamed up to do the Bride de Force videos, but she didn’t capitalise on it back then and didn’t even bother keeping up with the bride de force re-boot back in 2018.

side note - how do her sister and husband afford their lifestyle?! She doesn’t work and his band is not massively successful. Going by their IGs they seem to spend a lot of time messing about with expensive gadgets in their huge house.
Maybe he's from a wealthy family too and they just live off their parents' money/trust funds?

Reactions: 7

Exactly. She had her chance to be an influencer and she didn’t make the most of the opportunity. I remember at the time thinking it was so wierd that Fleur and Hannah never did anything with the BrideDeForce channel. I was disappointed there wasn’t more from them. I would have watched a channel from Hannah. It’s way too late now - she could have capitalised off her sister at the height of her fame but didn’t.

The reason people follow influencers is because of their lifestyle or personality. Someone needs to tell Hannah that her early 2000s style ain’t it and posing in leather leggings on your grounds does not an influencing career make. She isn’t fashionable.

Also, her profile picture on Instagram is massively unflattering.

Reactions: 12
Exactly. She had her chance to be an influencer and she didn’t make the most of the opportunity. I remember at the time thinking it was so wierd that Fleur and Hannah never did anything with the BrideDeForce channel. I was disappointed there wasn’t more from them. I would have watched a channel from Hannah. It’s way too late now - she could have capitalised off her sister at the height of her fame but didn’t.

The reason people follow influencers is because of their lifestyle or personality. Someone needs to tell Hannah that her early 2000s style ain’t it and posing in leather leggings on your grounds does not an influencing career make. She isn’t fashionable.

Also, her profile picture on Instagram is massively unflattering.
Just had a stalk - her feed is soooooo cringey!!!

Wait you guys, Hannah is younger than fleur! I always thought Hannah was the eldest!!

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Just had a stalk - her feed is soooooo cringey!!!
No picture ever will beat the cringe that is Hannah's wedding pic where she and her husband kiss and all the guys (groom+groomsmen) dropped their trousers (and partly use their hats to "cover").
I don't get this type of "humour"....??? It's just cringey and trashy.
Drunk British guys dropping their trousers, how novel.
Benidorm called, they want their trash back.

Hannah is older, born Aug 1981, Fleur is born Jul 1988.

• Sick
Reactions: 23
No picture ever will beat the cringe that is Hannah's wedding pic where she and her husband kiss and all the guys (groom+groomsmen) dropped their trousers (and partly use their hats to "cover").
I don't get this type of "humour"....??? It's just cringey and trashy.
Drunk British guys dropping their trousers, how novel.
Benidorm called, they want their trash back.

Hannah is older, born Aug 1981, Fleur is born Jul 1988.
Oh my god I just went to look!!! That is so horrific - it hurts!

Reactions: 6
I had followed her sister from when they did the “bride de force” channel. I had the genuine feeling that Hannah thought the “influencer” life was just a cute hobby. I think she still thinks so. When you’re wealthy and get everything easy I’m sure she’s like “if my baby sister can I can”.

Reactions: 4
The weirdest thing about the Westaway* Witches is that they think they're super edgy and cool...when in fact they are the most basic looking new-money middle-class white girls in the world.

*Westaway is their maiden name.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
You guys remember when Mike got Fleur her first Chanel bag (at last the first one she showed us). Not too long after she made a comment in one of her videos for people in the comments to stop being mean to Mikes front tooth - he had one of his front teeth broken as a child and had just a cap (can't remember what the face part of a tooth is called right now), the colour changed, but they can not afford to fix his tooth because it cost a lot of money.
I'm guessing it's them trying to be relatable? So many people have a crown that now doesn't match their other teeth. Sure they had to struggle for a £250 crown (probably cheaper a few years ago too) 🤨

Can't see any old pics with it, I assume by the time he did this sly #ad hidden at the end post for a multinational's cheap chocolate it was fixed?

1611067238210.png

Cringe

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.