Fleur DeForce #3 aka Fleur Du-Bye! She's on holiday in Dubai and faked being at home

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Botox is one thing because she sells beauty products & the headless baby was weird but stuff like why she moved house, that no one’s business.

Reactions: 7
I'm so fed up with youtubers/influencers/celebs claiming they didn't know the rules/guidelines. Excuses excuses!!! I also follow the Nadia Sawalha thread - she went to Cornwall last summer and has just released her holiday vlogs claiming they didn't know the regulations about travelling at the time...which is unbelievable since they film a daily "news broadcast" on their channel about the pandemic! These youtubers are influencing so many people and should be more responsible - held accountable for their stupidity and actions! :mad:
Yeah, just check the rules before travelling, it's not hard. But beside that point, she said there she thought the rules come in midnight boxing day, not midnight into boxing day-what does it actually matter? Would it make it better if she travelled the day before? Would covid wait to infect until the rules come in? All these rules are all over the place so people should have more common sense. Just because something is still allowed, doesn't mean it's right to do it.

Reactions: 23
don't want to defend Fleur but Dubai is very strict and people can only enter with a NEGATIVE covid test taken no longer than 24 hours before they arrive. I know it's obvs still a risk and she could have still taken the new strain to Dubai.... but it's not as "unsafe" as some people are making it out either imo. deff not something she should have done, especially so secretively - she KNEW it was wrong. but also, people blaming her for covid cases going up etc is a bit stupid. She's just done what all the other big influencers are doing.... look at Molly Mae and other love islanders!
You can catch Covid 3 seconds after you take the test, being on an aeroplane is very risky, a confined space with circulated air? Yeah you have to have a negative test to enter, but that doesn’t mean you don’t know have the virus, or that you won’t pick it up or spread it while you’re away.

Reactions: 36
“I’m sorry if you’re upset with what I did” - I’m not sorry at all. It’s your fault for being pissed off.
“taking some days to reflect” - duck off everyone, I am ignoring you all now.

• Haha
Reactions: 54
Botox is one thing because she sells beauty products & the headless baby was weird but stuff like why she moved house, that no one’s business.
Oh I don't care why she moved at all, its 100% their own business but was very noticeable when she moved that she didn't feel comfortable showing anything about the actual house. It was mentioned a few times that she mightn't have wanted to show how big the house was, I always wondered if she didn't really feel like she could or should show the house as it is technically Mike's family home? Anyway, my point (which I probably badly made) is that that changed over the past year and she started showing it way more.

Reactions: 3
I literally have no idea who this woman is but this is the best “trying and woefully failing” cover my ass story ever

• Haha
Reactions: 16
She only apologised cos she got caught.
If she wasn’t called out she would have continued to lie that she was in the UK and in lockdown

Continuing to flog tit on her lockdown vlogs
100%
The pictures she posted were in an attempt to deceive everyone and throw them off the scent. I’m absolutely disgusted.
Influencer privilege 🤬

Reactions: 12
To say it’s because she thought it was midnight at Boxing Day, not the night before, when her flight as at 10:00pm is sooooo stupid. Even if it was that day, her flight would’ve been only 2 hours before the law change. Read the bleeping room.

Reactions: 38
And what if her flight had been delayed...would she have looked at Mike and said “guess we can’t go then” and driven home 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 55
the most manipulative part for me is the fact that she didn't post a separate photo with the apology but edited the caption of an existing photo knowing that it will already have a bunch of likes and positive comments

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 52
the most manipulative part for me is the fact that she didn't post a separate photo with the apology but edited the caption of an existing photo knowing that it will already have a bunch of likes and positive comments
Also the photo she edited was one she put up as the UK entered lockdown 3 with "sending virtual hugs" as the caption. I don't see how that could really have been a scheduled post and she wasn't on Instagram like her new caption states. Plus as someone else said earlier, people may have liked the post initially when it said one thing and now it basically says the complete opposite.

Reactions: 12
Will someone please contact brands and tell them about this absolute witch. As a Nurse, this has turned my stomach. I’ve unfollowed her everywhere. My blood is boiling right now. What a selfish cow.
I’m so tempted to email all the brands she’s worked with recently but I don’t think I’d be able to word it well enough, I’m too annoyed by the whole thing.

Reactions: 8
People keep mentioning about a negative swab, yadda, yadda, yadda.
We aren’t supposed to travel.
Full stop. Unless it’s an emergency or essential.
An essential means for travel would be the movement of goods and that’s why borders aren’t closed.

There is zero excuse for a holiday to Dubai or anywhere else right now.
The reason these privileged idiots are able to travel is because the majority of us aren’t travelling.
We are respecting that the world is in CRISIS and doing our part of sticking together and hunkering down.

Do you think if the airports were full of travellers now she would make the same decision to travel to Dubai? I think not.
I swear at this point Dubai tourism board must be paying them all to holiday there!! Every second “influencer” is there at the moment.

I’m so fed up of these people.
She knew what she was doing. She chose to do it. She didn’t accidentally end up in Dubai with her husband and child (and whoever else).
She is caught now and the skills she has acquired as an “influencer” over the years to deceive and shill codes are coming into play in that excuse for an apology.

I hope she feels embarrassed for what she has done. Even a little bit.

• Heart
Reactions: 55
For me, its not the fact she went to Dubai. If I were going to cut people off for going abroad during a pandemic, I would have no virtually no one left I could talk to. Its the fact that she lied. And not even just small little one-off lies, she fully unpromptedly said they wouldn't think of travelling anytime soon as River is at the age where she touches everything which is why they didn't take her to London with them. I'm sorry but what changed in that week? Was she trying to shake people of the scent? 🤣 And also the fact that she DEFINITELY knew what tier she was in on boxing day, so she needs to give off with all that misunderstanding tit bc she watched Boris speech when he outlined London would be T4 and have no Xmas so I imagine she was also watching on the 23rd when they outlined all the areas moving up a tier on Boxing day. I'm sure she lives in Milton Keynes or thereabouts which would be T4 from boxing day so maybe her area missed it by a couple of miles but the fact that she thinks that justifies her actions is laughable. "Strongly unadvisable" meansDONT GO. Thats the most you're going to get from this govt in the form of "no"

I can only imagine her tears and meltdowns over the last week. I'm not a woe-is-me type person but I have been working throughout this pandemic, no PPE, no social distancing, no bleeping support from the govt and still don't think I deserve a break abroad in a global pandemic. A day in BED will do. It just shows how out of touch these people are that they believe they need a break bc they've been sat at home on their asses for 9+ months. I'm SO sorry Fleur, it must have been SO TOUGH.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
There’s still a good few commenters saying things like ‘leave her alone, haven’t you ever made a mistake??’ of course I have but I’ve never selfishly put my holiday above the safety of others and lied about it. Owning up to mistakes doesn’t mean you are above criticism.

It’s perfectly reasonable for her followers to be disappointed in her behaviour and say so - it doesn’t mean they are ‘out for blood’ because they say more than ‘don’t worry hun xxx’.

Reactions: 21
4:04 of her for him gift guide they talk about how they arent going out of the county.. #bullshit

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
I have never watched or followed Fleur De Force, not really sure how she became a big influencer if someone can fill me in on what she does etc?

Tattle gave me a notification to this thread and I’m getting into it 😂 Great to see them comments on her youtube someone shared, people calling her out is great. Judging from what I read, she’s travelled in very poor taste and not understanding the rules which is a joke cos how could you not have known the rules about tier 4 for example? It was bloody plastered everywhere - you couldn’t miss it!!!!
These influencers are so privileged, can’t wait for the influencer bubble to burst.

Reactions: 15
What are these influencers “escaping” from?? why do they all so desperately need a holiday?? You’ve got people living in poverty who cannot escape this god awful situation and have no choice but to stay home and put up with it. These influencers have all the luxuries you could want at home big houses latest gadgets big gardens loads of space. I’m sick to death of this. Every single one of them who’s gone off on holiday is selfish out of touch and gross.

Last edited:
Reactions: 70
So she begins her “what I got for Christmas” vlog by saying it was disappointing they were just at home and couldn’t see anyone, and it was different etc, but also nice to not have any pressure to be organising anything..... all the while knowing that they were about to fly off to Dubai like the white privileged twats that they are..... she’s a bleeping mess.
Why is it relevant that she’s white?

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.