Fleur DeForce #3 aka Fleur Du-Bye! She's on holiday in Dubai and faked being at home

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It will be interesting to see if she deletes that comment!
Brands get ta
Just catching up now, the further you get down the IG comments (not the ones in direct reply to her apology) there are alot of unhappy folks. Just seen one tag all the brands she works with.
Brands get tagged constantly, and get loads of spam accounts tagging them so they might never see this tbh

• Sad
Reactions: 10
It all comes down to character. Now we know what she actually is truly. She isn’t genuine. Just clever, sneaky and manipulative. I am actually not disappointed in her. I never held her in high regard. I’m glad this happened so now more people can actually see her for what she is - a lying privileged influencer. She will 100% not feel the actual sorry she needs to feel. I sincerely hope people don’t take her word for anything completely anymore.

• Heart
Reactions: 43
I have a very strong feeling she will quit youtube at the end of this year.
I think she will leave in a way similar to for example Jenna Marbles, saying that they made a mistake and they now need to withdraw and reflect.

Reactions: 2
A lot of people on here will forgive her. She’s always been this way. Lied about the baby name reveal, lied about why she and Mike moved to the mansion, lied about Botox, all stuff that doesn’t really matter, but she’s been telling us who she is all along. But lots of people found her “relatable” and real.

Reactions: 18
A lot of people on here will forgive her. She’s always been this way. Lied about the baby name reveal, lied about why she and Mike moved to the mansion, lied about Botox, all stuff that doesn’t really matter, but she’s been telling us who she is all along. But lots of people found her “relatable” and real.
Could you explain how she lied about the name reveal? :)

Reactions: 6
The comment about quarantine is stupid... you don’t have to quarantine after being in Dubai

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Could you explain how she lied about the name reveal? :)
I don’t want to derail the thread because I don’t want the current controversy to be buried. But briefly, she kept withholding the baby name and laughed it off that she “forgot” to tell everyone.

• Wow
Reactions: 10
putting all of this aside for one moment,

I stand by what I said about her vlogmas this year, they were the only ones I really did enjoy watching and I loved seeing her life and family.

but that’s past tense now, I’ve unsubscribed. I won’t support a fake even if the fake was enjoyable for 4 weeks 😂
it’s almost made me dislike her more!

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I'm so fed up with youtubers/influencers/celebs claiming they didn't know the rules/guidelines. Excuses excuses!!! I also follow the Nadia Sawalha thread - she went to Cornwall last summer and has just released her holiday vlogs claiming they didn't know the regulations about travelling at the time...which is unbelievable since they film a daily "news broadcast" on their channel about the pandemic! These youtubers are influencing so many people and should be more responsible - held accountable for their stupidity and actions! :mad:

Reactions: 20
Fleur you fucked up, now leave with the consequences.. sit back down your cancelled

Breaking the rules is killing people

Claiming ignorance is like spitting on the graves of those that have died

Reactions: 30
here’s what she’s given in terms of addressing it and now she’s off to lay by the pool again 🏖
No idea who this is it came up on my notifications.

So many simple misunderstandings and errors of judgements in the influencer world lately.

Sorry enough that she’s going to finish her holiday though?

I deleted comments because I was taking time off work... is spending time on Instagram deleting comments not the opposite of taking time off work

Reactions: 19
I think it's been interesting to watch Fleur over the past year; she really repositioned herself with her Lockdown vlogs and she really started to show the house. She was so secretive about showing the house when she first moved in and never really showed any of the rooms, that changed over the past year and it was starting to become obvious that she was moving into interiors content, which people seemed to be enjoying. I don't think she could continue with that now because every time she shows that huge house now it's going to be like "So that's what you HAD to escape by going to Dubai. Poor you living in a huge luxurious mansion".

I think she will brazen it out, but I do think it will limit her in her content for a while at least.

I've always only dipped in and out with Fleur, I like most people here did enjoy her content over the past year but she has always been very entitled and played fast and loose with viewers. Like not admitting to botox whilst she shills expensive products and the drawn out drama over the baby name. And I still think it's wild that she posted all those headless baby pictures of River tagging the brands she was wearing and wouldn't show her face for the first year/year and a half and yet now she's posting pictures of River to deflect from the fact they were off on holiday in the middle of a pandemic.

Last edited:
Reactions: 17
Her behaviour was and continues to be disgusting. She is a spoilt, over privileged princess. She tried to hide it and even posted photos making us think she was at home. She is only sorry she got caught. I think she has shown her true colours. Her channel before Covid had gone to tit and her insta is more like QVC!
I was sickened a couple of years ago when she tried to act like she was being so very charitable by donating 20% of her sales in depop to charity. I pointed out that some of the pieces were gifted, that she has used most of them for content and earned revenue from them so why not donate all of the profits, my comment was deleted.
She is notorious for how stingy she is, she makes a fortune as an influencer and her husband is the heir to a huge car dealership!

• Wow
Reactions: 19
don't want to defend Fleur but Dubai is very strict and people can only enter with a NEGATIVE covid test taken no longer than 24 hours before they arrive. I know it's obvs still a risk and she could have still taken the new strain to Dubai.... but it's not as "unsafe" as some people are making it out either imo. deff not something she should have done, especially so secretively - she KNEW it was wrong. but also, people blaming her for covid cases going up etc is a bit stupid. She's just done what all the other big influencers are doing.... look at Molly Mae and other love islanders!

Fleur and Mike are showing their true colours now, i just unfollowed her on insta as I'm not subscribed to her on youtube but her followers are quite toxic, is like you cannot really comment or express anything on her posts without them jumping on you before Fleur decides to delete the comment, also how brain dead they are with their comments like the excuses they are making to justify her, one nurse commented out of her frustration for the situation in the front line and one witch jumps like aww how dare you to say something to Fleur is the government fault...yeah Boris was useless but what people like Fleur is doing is pouring fuel over the fire instead of helping.
Exactly like the Hinch army

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.