Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Smca53

VIP Member
I’ve just caught up on the past few pages and there is nothing I can say that my fellow Tattlers haven’t already said, far more eloquently than I ever could.

It is only the 9th day of the year and I have already lost two relations to Covid, most recently this morning.

All I can say is a massive 🖕 to Fleur, the over-privileged entitled liar, and the same to Mike, who plays the “good guy” part on camera and then sacks his employees in order to protect his own already extravagant wealth.

Sending love to everyone frustrated by current circumstances x

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 56

rememberme

And what if her flight had been delayed...would she have looked at Mike and said “guess we can’t go then” and driven home 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 55

Freddie101

People keep mentioning about a negative swab, yadda, yadda, yadda.
We aren’t supposed to travel.
Full stop. Unless it’s an emergency or essential.
An essential means for travel would be the movement of goods and that’s why borders aren’t closed.

There is zero excuse for a holiday to Dubai or anywhere else right now.
The reason these privileged idiots are able to travel is because the majority of us aren’t travelling.
We are respecting that the world is in CRISIS and doing our part of sticking together and hunkering down.

Do you think if the airports were full of travellers now she would make the same decision to travel to Dubai? I think not.
I swear at this point Dubai tourism board must be paying them all to holiday there!! Every second “influencer” is there at the moment.

I’m so fed up of these people.
She knew what she was doing. She chose to do it. She didn’t accidentally end up in Dubai with her husband and child (and whoever else).
She is caught now and the skills she has acquired as an “influencer” over the years to deceive and shill codes are coming into play in that excuse for an apology.

I hope she feels embarrassed for what she has done. Even a little bit.

• Heart
Our PM told us we couldn't see family over 5 days over Christmas
This is exactly it though. People unknowingly going into tier 4 had PLANNED for Christmas, bought food, bought presents, basically gone all out because we hadn’t been with family all year. My grandad passed at the beginning of the year and this was our first Christmas without him but the priminister said no to Christmas bubbles so guess what? We stayed the fuck at home despite how heartbreaking it was. Yet some absolute spoilt rich bitch influencer decides to be ignorant to the rules of her home town (which BY THE WAY “I didn’t realise we were in tier 3” is absolute bullshit because all it takes is a quick google of your local council/the GOV website which I’m sure every single human in the UK is well acquainted with) and fucks off to Dubai. Fuck. Off. There is no excuse. People like her are the reason we are still in lockdown. People like her are the reason this pandemic even spread country-country in the first place, the reason hospitals are fast running out of beds, the reason people like my auntie died this year of COVID. Disgusting. I’m so appalled by her shit behaviour, deception and her shit apology.

Sorry just had to get that off my chest.

• Heart

Joannexxx

A long time lurker here. She is 100% in Dubai. Went boxing day. Friend works at the airport and saw her multiple times. Friend was not sure where she was going but the only flights out were Dubai, Sinagapor, Maldives and Spain. I think she was okay to travel back then as where she lives was Tier 2. I understand her not wanting to say anything because she knows for a fact she would get called out on it. But I hated at the end of her last vlog making out she was all sad because they could not get away for the week they planned ane just making out they are sat at home.

• Haha

Sophie85

5E65C194-CF55-4DFB-9EB9-EA805B2157CF.jpeg

Dis bitch 🤦🏼‍♀️
“staring at 4 walls”?! Does she even watch Fleur’s videos or has Fleur really made people think she’s living in a small one bed apartment.... her kitchen area alone is bigger than my place!!

I cancelled my wedding, my honeymoon, not seen family for months because of this pandemic. I would LOVE a trip abroad right now & I’ve had it easy compared to some people. Such a slap in the face to her subscribers & followers. Unsubscribed & really disappointed.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 54

Twinkletoes974

VIP Member
“I’m sorry if you’re upset with what I did” - I’m not sorry at all. It’s your fault for being pissed off.
“taking some days to reflect” - fuck off everyone, I am ignoring you all now.

• Haha

Silly Sausage

VIP Member
Lets face it, this was a rave thread before this happened, which is very rare on Gossip sites.

I have no doubt that she is sorry, now. Sorry that people spotted her and she got caught pretending that she was at home. She chose to delete nice comments from fans that had seen them to keep up the charade. She's not sorry they traveled as shown by her rambly excuses.

She appeared to be so careful which was relatable to so many of us and how we are feeling during the pandemic. I loved that she was vlogging again and loved her lockdown vlogs. It was refreshing to see an influencer seeming to take the situation seriously instead of pretending nothing was happening and trying to distract their viewers by selling products.

You can see from her apology though that she isn't truly sorry. Leaving it sloppily under an old post? Feigning ignorance of the tiers and covid? Nope. Fess up and actually apologize or don't bother. They knew what they were doing and just wish others didn't. She was being very calculated and selling us a lie.

I'm very disappointed as she was the only OG vlogger left that I still liked. I can no longer trust Fleur and it was very naive of me to think that I could. Very disappointed.

• Heart

rubicon

Yes in her 'What I got for Christmas' she said she is.

She also said in her latest one she was filming it at 6am in the morning. Maybe because she was leaving for Dubai that same day?
Omg
She definitely would’ve posted a story by now to prove she was at home (even if she didn’t directly address it) if she wasn’t on holiday. I’m convinced it’s true. I hope she’s held accountable by her viewers who have sacrificed so much personally and have been talked down to by her for months now, they obviously think they’re above everyone else.

Also - if she WAS in the UK, she’d be awake right now / this evening and would have seen these new comments. Far too convinient that mikes off work and she’s in a ‘social media break’

The fact she’s not responded and they’ve not been deleted is further proof she’s in Dubai where it would be like 1am when they were posted and she’d likely not have seen yet.

Why yes, I am watching 24 hours in police custody and I do fancy myself as something of an armchair detective 🕵🏼‍♀️ 😎

• Haha
  • Heart

CheshireLove

VIP Member
Holy Twofaced Influencer Batman!

You don’t look at the FDF thread for two days and the golden girl herself has apparently pissed off for a holiday during Tier 4/Lockdown. To Dubai no less, like some common Love Islander.

If true, what a cow. Especially considering her recent Instagram post.

• Haha

DryHeave

If I was the CEO of a company making people redundant, I wouldn’t be hopping off to Dubai for a holiday in the middle of the process. Pandemic or not. Terrible optics.

Travelling right now is incredibly irresponsible and many people have sacrificed travelling to see family this year because of that (as have I). A negative test means literally nothing except that you either don’t have covid or the virus hasn’t yet taken hold right when you took the test. This whole idea that you can ‘test out’ of making the same sacrifices as others is so disgustingly privileged. I work in the nhs and I’m so sick of this kind of behaviour and justification by others of such behaviour. If you’re defending it, it comes across that you’ve either broken the rules or plan to and are not taking this pandemic which has now killed millions of people worldwide seriously. Influencers who travel right now and behave irresponsibly deserve any backlash they get.

• Heart
Reactions: 53

Simba88

She says they flew out at Christmas, must’ve been at least boxing day right? Because she filmed a what I got for Christmas video.

Given that they tightened up the Christmas rules and indicated tighter restrictions were coming, they knew what was on the way when they travelled and they did it anyway.

I think they were stupid and selfish to travel at that time. Also: I hate to shame anybody’s parenting style but personally I would NEVER have put my son at risk of contracting COVID by taking a flight for a frivolous holiday right now and I am surprised at her lack of concern for River’s health.

She hasn’t done anything illegal but I am judging her. We all make mistakes, I like Fleur, but I feel conflicted about whether to continue following her now...

Reactions: 53

ahtisyourself

VIP Member
I just don’t understand these influencers. It’s times like these when the spotlight is shone and we really see how differently they cope to the rest of us. I don’t understand what they’re trying to escape? If I lived in Fleur’s home I don’t think I’d ever leave. Lockdown there seems like an absolute dream. Jesus you could holiday in another wing of the home or in another room she hasn’t been in yet and feel like you were away. Same with Vogue Williams and the Kardashians. Why is it always the ones who have the most who feel the need to escape? They don’t seem to be able to stay put for a few months and just enjoy their homes that are far bigger and far more luxurious than anything we could ever imagine owning. They wouldn’t last a day slumming it like the rest of us. This pandemic has really highlighted to me how difficult it is for someone people to sit with themselves and be happy with what they have. I find that truly sad. For all the money they have they must not actually be happy and are constantly chasing and wanting to escape. This is why I should be rich and they shouldn’t be, ha! I feel like I would appreciate and value the things they love to escape much more 😕

• Heart
Reactions: 52

bolimepipi

VIP Member
the most manipulative part for me is the fact that she didn't post a separate photo with the apology but edited the caption of an existing photo knowing that it will already have a bunch of likes and positive comments

• Wow
  • Angry

Lexie86

It's how calculated she's been in all this thats really bad imo. Did she not say she'd cancelled a trip in England with Mike for early Jan due to the pandemic. She said that with the fill knowledge she'd booked Dubai. She knows full well while not illegal what's she's done it's totally morally disgusting. That's why she stopped vlogmas as she couldn't very well have been filming anymore as she knew she was off to Dubai (probably after spending all if Christmas with family). We've all had a shit year and deserve holidays, there is no excuse for this. The apology was a load of crap excuses, she couldn't care less. All folk like her who've swanned off and had the means to do so are exactly the same while looking down their noses at everyone else most likely.

How long till she announces she's taking a break most likely. She'll want keep out of it all in the hope it all blows over eventually.

• Heart

Maggiemoo32

To be honest with you if she’s currently on a flight she has quite easy access to WiFi, and I imagine she’d be in business class.. emirates have wifi, you have to pay but it’s a small amount, if she was really on edge about it she wouldn’t bear being 7 hours without access to her Instagram.. I have a feeling she’s waiting till she’s home so she can upload a story which makes it look like it’s all made up
It'll be something like 'hi guys sorry I didn't clear up those nasty rumours earlier. Been busy having a little break at home with my little family. In fact, we just finished a family fake tanning session.....'

• Haha
  • Heart

londongirl2001

VIP Member
Here's an exclusive look at the post-Dubai script:
So hey guys, hope you're all well and had a great start into 2021. I know it's been super hard with these latest restrictions, it's been hard for us too, I feel like we're all in this together. Just...stay safe guys. So I noticed that some cheeky followers posted comments here on Instagram, after having spotted me in Dubai. So what happened was that Mike and I booked this trip ages ago. To be honest with you guys, it's been such a rough time, 2020 was really hard on all of us with the covid and our problems...we felt we needed a bit of sun and relaxation. We obviously had no idea that tier 4 even existed, that this mutant even existed, that we would go on national lockdown. But we were super duper careful, we isolated ourselves, took tests and followed all the guidelines. And I also just want to say...nothing we did was illegal, traveling to Dubai WAS within the rules, so we don't really feel bad about this?? Obviously you guys shouldn't do this, it's super important right now that we all follow the new rules and go through with this lockdown.

;)

• Haha

Smca53

VIP Member
I'm British too but even then I still don't get what all the fuss is about. I don't come from a particularly special background but I did get a scholarship to go to a boarding school for my sixth form years and there were loads of students who had homes like that (and a couple even had family castles up in Scotland in addition). I admit I did feel a bit out of place over there, but it's not like any one looked down on me for my background.

Again, I still don't condone the holiday, I just don't see what the general fuss is about regarding her home. Is she supposed to apologise for what she has? It's more important that she genuinely apologises for being irresponsible enough to travel in the midst of a global pandemic.
Facepalm. How did you miss the (very clear) point so massively?

No one is asking her to apologise for what she has. People are sad she is so over-privileged with everything at her fingertips, and feels like she is owed a luxury holiday abroad. Whereas those with a lot less (but who can still afford a holiday, which seems baffling to Fleur) have stayed at home, often in small confined spaces, because it is the right thing to do and we don’t feel entitled like she does.

• Heart