Fleur DeForce #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Fleur's oven alone cost 20-30k. It is a very expensive brand and not a brand you can find the price for online browsing, you have to enquire! They hardly get sold second hand but I believe the one Fleur has is 25k. The brand is Wolf Ovens and she has a double, with a griddle and the whole works. She's said it was pricy and extremely expensive but never mentioned just how much.
Does it do the cooking for you? For £25k I’d rather pay a chef to cook all my meals for me, not buy a flipping oven 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
Fleur's oven alone cost 20-30k. It is a very expensive brand and not a brand you can find the price for online browsing, you have to enquire! They hardly get sold second hand but I believe the one Fleur has is 25k. The brand is Wolf Ovens and she has a double, with a griddle and the whole works. She's said it was pricy and extremely expensive but never mentioned just how much.
Fleur says in her kitchen video that the oven was out of their price range initially. The one they have in their kitchen is ex-display, so likely more affordable. Fleur and Mike seem pretty sensible when it comes to spending.

Reactions: 15
Fleur says in her kitchen video that the oven was out of their price range initially. The one they have in their kitchen is ex-display, so likely more affordable. Fleur and Mike seem pretty sensible when it comes to spending.
Imagine ~20k on an oven being sensible 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Probably still about £16k ex-display!

Reactions: 5
That's inherited wealth for you, they love a bargain! In all seriousness that is how they keep the money isn't it, go for the best but the best priced option and ask for discounts when buying a lot from one place. Politely of course!

I adore that outside pizza oven. Wish she would show more of the gardens.

Reactions: 21
I do wonder how Hotel Chocolat feel about sending her hundreds of pounds worth of chocolates, paying her (presumably) a fortune to insta story about them, and then she lets her toddler shout over the first half of the stories lol.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Ex-display is still 15-20k? Depends how desperate the seller is. The original new oven starts from 25k-30k.

Does it do the cooking for you? For £25k I’d rather pay a chef to cook all my meals for me, not buy a flipping oven 😂
Does it hell! Honestly that would be a yearly salary for a chef - that would've been money better spent!

Reactions: 4
I do wonder how Hotel Chocolat feel about sending her hundreds of pounds worth of chocolates, paying her (presumably) a fortune to insta story about them, and then she lets her toddler shout over the first half of the stories lol.
You must not forget... much of Fleur's fan base watch and follow Fleur for her family, their lifestyle, river, mike, the whole 'famly' vibe. So essentially, river is still helping 'sell' the product. People don't always watch and are influenced purely based on opinion or simply seeing it, if it was featured on Fleur's instagram however and she says she likes it and has done for years, then the customer is buying into a lifestyle when really they are only buying the product. If that makes sense!

Reactions: 15
You must not forget... much of Fleur's fan base watch and follow Fleur for her family, their lifestyle, river, mike, the whole 'famly' vibe. So essentially, river is still helping 'sell' the product. People don't always watch and are influenced purely based on opinion or simply seeing it, if it was featured on Fleur's instagram however and she says she likes it and has done for years, then the customer is buying into a lifestyle when really they are only buying the product. If that makes sense!
Fair to a certain extent, but a lot of her viewers started watching long before she became more family-oriented and tuned in for the beauty and luxury goods side of things (me included).

Reactions: 1
Brands pay more if children are featured. An influencer that I follow, that doesn’t want to include her children in her content, says she is always get offered more if her kids were to make an appearance. River has appeared in a lot of branded content.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
So you mean if I buy that advent calendar I don’t get the hall 😢

Brands pay more if children are featured. An influencer that I follow, that doesn’t want to include her children in her content, says she is always get offered more if her kids were to make an appearance. River has appeared in a lot of branded content.
If this applies to Fleur I’m surprised tbh. I also assumed River featuring was organic. I thought Fleur would be above taking to brands about including River.

Reactions: 4
So you mean if I buy that advent calendar I don’t get the hall 😢

If this applies to Fleur I’m surprised tbh. I also assumed River featuring was organic. I thought Fleur would be above taking to brands about including River.
To a certain extent yes. It's a very fine line isn't it because i am assuming when fleur started her youtube channel that would thus become her full time job, she never intended nor imagined becoming an 'influencer' and vlogging with a child. However, if Fleur did choose not to include river at all, she would be producing much less engaging content which would drive down her audience and thus brand sales! I can't help but wonder if Fleur's decision to include river more IS because brands would be less inclined to work with her if that was the case. What do we think will happen in 10 years time, i always find that interesting?

Reactions: 2
i don't think the oven is extravagant for their wealth , come on guys, Mike's company alone makes millions in profit! i wouldn't blink twice on spending 30K on an oven if i made that kind of money- they cook a lot and are home a lot so it's worth it. Besides the oven is not something you replace often, so they'll get a good 20+ years out of it.
i imagine Fleur's parents also give her money and gifts so Mike's not the only source of income and she must be doing well from her youtube channel. i don't begrudge her spending, they're loaded. i want to see how the other half live! i speak from having very wealthy friends and family growing up. In any case , money doesn't buy everything. Such a cliche but it's true.

Reactions: 18
This just got recommended to me

She’s so young! It’s very sweet that she keeps referring to Mike as her “boyfriend” phaha

——

edit:

Oh my Mike has aged well!

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
i don't know, i dont' think so but i think the amount of fillers and botox she has had has stretched her face and it looks like a bad facelift. Her nose looks the same mostly just with fillers around it to make it look thinner.

Reactions: 2
That difference is very noticeable! Is there a way to get a nose job that they don't break the bones? I know you can use filler in the nose but I don't think that would make the nose look smaller :unsure:

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.