Fleur De Force #9 has an aversion to truffles since getting pregnant

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Fleur has made videos specifically about procedures done on her face. I don’t feel too uncomfortable commenting on the effects of said procedures on her face. She doesn’t look like a monster. I merely said she looked rough in her NYE video.

Reactions: 3
Same I am talking about how Botox has changed her face not commenting on her face or beauty etc. I do think she’s gorgeous and doenst need any of this stuff in my opinion. But she’s clearly quite looks driven and very insecure.
I agree that both of them going to Dubai in peak pandemic after he laid off 300 staff was disgusting. Shocked his family didn’t say anything about how bad it would have looked for their business.

Reactions: 4
Going to dubai was a terrible look for them. Trying to pretend they weren't there was even worse ! Like, hilariously bad.

Sorry to continue the conversation about Fleur's face but I actually think she looks great. Whatever she does works for her. IMO she barely looks any different than 10 years ago (in a good way).

Reactions: 17
Ah, nothing says planning a special 10th anniversary getaway like an ad for a hotel….and links to the most expensive clothing possible 🤮
---

Reactions: 11
Does she ever actually go anywhere or pay for anything without blagging freebies etc in exchange for promo? It’s so sad that she can’t just have a celebration without using it as work to make it tax-deductible. Tragic.

• Angry
Reactions: 5
Does she ever actually go anywhere or pay for anything without blagging freebies etc in exchange for promo? It’s so sad that she can’t just have a celebration without using it as work to make it tax-deductible. Tragic.
They all do it. Very tacky, but when Fleur does it, it is so much worse.

I mean if I could get a discounted stay for a few photos/stories I would! Just looked and its upwards of £3k a night for the junior suite she had. Wonder what % she gets off

• Wow
Reactions: 14
Please share with the class? 🙏🏻
They were all wearing matching gumboots and jodhpurs and waving matching guns around in the mud on some kind of Boxing Day hunting expedition. It was such an obvious attempt to look like classic British toffs. But then they'd also jazzed up the standard country aristocratic tweed outfits with the usual 'edgy' touches F and her family love (rhinestones, studded black leather etc.).

"Pheasant hunting? More like peasant hunting amiright daaaarling!"

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
They were all wearing matching gumboots and jodhpurs and waving matching guns around in the mud on some kind of Boxing Day hunting expedition. It was such an obvious attempt to look like classic British toffs. But then they'd also jazzed up the standard country aristocratic tweed outfits with the usual 'edgy' touches F and her family love (rhinestones, studded black leather etc.).

"Pheasant hunting? More like peasant hunting amiright daaaarling!"
They are all such try hard wannabes. They are rich, but they are tacky as duck. They wish they were posh, but they have absolutely no class.

Reactions: 4
Jesus everything is horrendous. The sequined skirt is about the best of it but would she seriously wear it with that bleeping oul wan cardigan?!
She seriously, urgently needs a stylist. The woman can't dress herself.
---
Don’t hate me but the pink cardigan is okay, not sure it suits Fleur though.
On the right person it could be OK but on Fleur it's awful. Why does she never wear anything simple and structured?! Always boxy and overly detailed.

• Heart
It’s not even the pieces she picked it’s how she styles them on herself. The big long teenaged scraggly mane and just the way she stands and tucks things into her jeans. She hasn’t a clue

Reactions: 2
It’s not even the pieces she picked it’s how she styles them on herself. The big long teenaged scraggly mane and just the way she stands and tucks things into her jeans. She hasn’t a clue
The hairs a security blanket I feel. I thought it looked better when she had it a bit shorter before Christmas but then she said she got cut so she could get extensions

Reactions: 3
Should we make a new thread? this one is 56 pages already..
I just check the ‘most liked posts’ to see if there were any thread title suggestions and was quite confused by a few of the posts… then realised this thread started in July 2022 😂 shows how riveting she is these days

Anyway, there’s no thread title suggestions by the looks of it, any suggestions now?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.