Fleur De Force #9 has an aversion to truffles since getting pregnant

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
she does, her face looks so different and just too fake. she also got hair extensions , but she was honest about it saying the post partum hair loss was hard. i don't know why she does so much botox though she definitely doesn't need it. also with her hooded eyes it just makes her look strange.
When did she get extensions or admit to doing so I must have missed this 😂

Reactions: 2
When did she get extensions or admit to doing so I must have missed this 😂
One of her videos just before Christmas. I noticed it was shorter and I thought it suited her better. But then she said she got it cut because she was getting extensions as her hair had been thinning

Foppish is you know when someones so posh and concerned with apparences that it becomes rather camp?
Usually floppy quiffed hair. Quite pouty expression. Mike is very foppish for sure 🤣

I don’t find Mike nice. He’s friendly I’m sure but didn’t him and Fleur swan off to Dubai at Christmas during lockdown just after he made a load of his employees redundant. You can blame Fleur and say it must have been her idea but I bet he was very spoilt about needing a holiday etc.

Reactions: 9
I enjoyed her stories talking about Christmas and NYE. But she looks really rough. I don’t know if it’s the weight loss or the botox, but her hooded eyes look a lot more hooded now. And I feel for her if she’s suffered hair loss, because her forehead looks huge now (and very smooth).

Reactions: 4
I logged into an old account to have a look through her photos. She does not look good. She should - she’s in her mid 30s, but she’s fucked her face up massively.

Reactions: 2
Honestly I can’t see what the rest of you are talking about. I just logged into insta to have a look and she looks the same as always to me? To say she has fucked up her face massively seems a bit extreme! I think compared to a lot of insta huns she still looks relatively natural - is it just me? Am I going mad?! I really can’t see what is being discussed! No hate aimed at those of you who see something I don’t, I just don’t get what you’re saying!

Reactions: 42
Honestly I can’t see what the rest of you are talking about. I just logged into insta to have a look and she looks the same as always to me? To say she has fucked up her face massively seems a bit extreme! I think compared to a lot of insta huns she still looks relatively natural - is it just me? Am I going mad?! I really can’t see what is being discussed! No hate aimed at those of you who see something I don’t, I just don’t get what you’re saying!
I agree, she's had some botox but she's hardly Jocelyn Wildenstein.

Reactions: 13
I agree, she's had some botox but she's hardly Jocelyn Wildenstein.
I’m not even seeing recent Botox.. she’s had minimal work in my opinion and not recently. This is just her face??? She’s a knob but pretty natural compared to most influencers no?? Especially considering all the wealth at her disposal..

Screenshots from her most recent vlog.

Attachments

Reactions: 9
I’m not even seeing recent Botox.. she’s had minimal work in my opinion and not recently. This is just her face??? She’s a knob but pretty natural compared to most influencers no?? Especially considering all the wealth at her disposal..

Screenshots from her most recent vlog.
I thought i remembered her talking about getting Botox at some point (which I have no issue with, each to their own) but I could well be wrong. I think she looks great 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 1
I thought i remembered her talking about getting Botox at some point (which I have no issue with, each to their own) but I could well be wrong. I think she looks great 🤷🏻‍♀️
She has talked about having had it but clearly not recently judging by the lines and mobility in her forehead from her video last week 🤷🏻‍♀️
I think there is a lot of not so positive things that can be said about Lady Fleur but I don’t think she’s ruined her face at all lol.
Why is River still shown so much in videos. Why would you put your children online like that whwn you don’t even need the money. Like even then it’s grim but like her and Mike are loaded. Is it pure vanity and showing them off? Like they are mini celebs. Or are they just grabby of the lucrative income from ads that come from having kids in them and want to be even richer? Has she spoken about why she shows them? I thought before they had kids she wouldn’t and she didn’t at first. I’d be worried about kidnappers.

Reactions: 8
She has talked about having had it but clearly not recently judging by the lines and mobility in her forehead from her video last week 🤷🏻‍♀️
I think there is a lot of not so positive things that can be said about Lady Fleur but I don’t think she’s ruined her face at all lol.
Why is River still shown so much in videos. Why would you put your children online like that whwn you don’t even need the money. Like even then it’s grim but like her and Mike are loaded. Is it pure vanity and showing them off? Like they are mini celebs. Or are they just grabby of the lucrative income from ads that come from having kids in them and want to be even richer? Has she spoken about why she shows them? I thought before they had kids she wouldn’t and she didn’t at first. I’d be worried about kidnappers.
My guess is clicks. I bet stories and videos with River get more views. No she doesn’t need the money, but even when she covered River‘s face when she was a newborn, Fleur still used her for ads and pr gifts.
She knows that people love her vlogs and a look into her life, but I think she could do that without once showing her children’s faces. It’s not too hard, not like she’s a daily vlogger anymore 😁

Reactions: 6
I enjoyed her stories talking about Christmas and NYE. But she looks really rough. I don’t know if it’s the weight loss or the botox, but her hooded eyes look a lot more hooded now. And I feel for her if she’s suffered hair loss, because her forehead looks huge now (and very smooth).
i noticed this too. she definitely seems to have dropped weight fast and her eyes look bulging i wasn't sure if it was some botox side effect but when she does her make up tutorial videos (which i love and she's awesome at) she definitely looks very rough/different. i think she's also massively sleep deprived she said Enzo was a terrible sleeper. she didn't have this issue with Rivvy who used to do four hour naps and sleep in the morning (although not sure what time they put her to bed they didn't strike me as routine type parents).

Reactions: 3
I don't like her but I hate all this commenting on women's looks. It feels so misogynistic.

Reactions: 22
Usually floppy quiffed hair. Quite pouty expression. Mike is very foppish for sure 🤣

I don’t find Mike nice. He’s friendly I’m sure but didn’t him and Fleur swan off to Dubai at Christmas during lockdown just after he made a load of his employees redundant. You can blame Fleur and say it must have been her idea but I bet he was very spoilt about needing a holiday etc.
Anyone solely blaming Fleur for them going to Dubai during lockdown is past the point of gossip and is bordering on just dislikes women. The man is a fully grown adult with a wife, 2 children and a multi million pound business, he is capable of making a decision for a holiday and even if she first suggested it, he could have said no, she wouldn’t have dragged him kicking and screaming.

Reactions: 12
Anyone solely blaming Fleur for them going to Dubai during lockdown is past the point of gossip and is bordering on just dislikes women. The man is a fully grown adult with a wife, 2 children and a multi million pound business, he is capable of making a decision for a holiday and even if she first suggested it, he could have said no, she wouldn’t have dragged him kicking and screaming.
They are both arseholes. Didn't he make staff redundant before bleeping off to Dubai

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.