Fleur De Force #9 has an aversion to truffles since getting pregnant

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I mean it’s not skin and bones. It’s slim. Depends on your definition of skinny. I would describe Fleur as petite and slim. Not skinny / boney / willowy. She looks very healthy. I doubt she’s on ozempic tbh. I’m sure there are some smaller people taking it but can’t be that usual.

Reactions: 8
I actually don’t think fleur is a size 10. A 10 at her short height would actually look much chunkier, she might have been a 10 at her biggest after having a baby but she’s definitely more of a 6/8.

Reactions: 2
I actually don’t think fleur is a size 10. A 10 at her short height would actually look much chunkier, she might have been a 10 at her biggest after having a baby but she’s definitely more of a 6/8.
I reckon she’s an 8 on top, 10 on bottom

Reactions: 5
I actually don’t think fleur is a size 10. A 10 at her short height would actually look much chunkier
Came to say this too, I agree a 10 isn’t always ‘skinny’. At my highest weight and overweight for my height, I was still a 10.

Reactions: 4
I personally see "really skinny" as the size 6/8. I sit at a 12 so that just feels so far off, that to me that is "really skinny"
---
I mean it’s not skin and bones. It’s slim. Depends on your definition of skinny. I would describe Fleur as petite and slim. Not skinny / boney / willowy. She looks very healthy. I doubt she’s on ozempic tbh. I’m sure there are some smaller people taking it but can’t be that usual.
Yeah I see skinny for me is when there's basically no shape, just straight up and down. Niomi Smart to me is "really skinny". Fleur looks healthy

Only just watched her vlogmas - she really needs to stop with the botox and facial work. She’s getting the squinty eyes look

Reactions: 3
she does, her face looks so different and just too fake. she also got hair extensions , but she was honest about it saying the post partum hair loss was hard. i don't know why she does so much botox though she definitely doesn't need it. also with her hooded eyes it just makes her look strange.

Reactions: 6
Only just watched her vlogmas - she really needs to stop with the botox and facial work. She’s getting the squinty eyes look
Obviously she is free to do to her face what she likes, but I said it at the time, I think she started way too young with the botox and fillers. Once you’re into it, you don’t really stop and with her features, it just makes her look harsher imho.

Reactions: 9
Obviously she is free to do to her face what she likes, but I said it at the time, I think she started way too young with the botox and fillers. Once you’re into it, you don’t really stop and with her features, it just makes her look harsher imho.
Do we know she uses filler? I only thought Botox. If filler it’s quite subtle no?

Oh, remember that first time she had Botox done and her eyebrows were like a Disney baddy? Hilarious.

• Haha
I probably know too little about these things, but when she said she had a non-surgical, filler-based procedure done on her nose, I thought she meant the same fillers that people usually get 👀

Reactions: 1
I think filler on her nose and Botox everywhere else. Her face looks strange though. It’s weird she doesn’t see it. And she definitely started way too young. But she strikes me as someone who is extremely insecure with her appearance and struggling with anxiety and low self esteem. I just get that vibe from her despite her happy fake perky persona from you tube. She also talks over Mike constantly which is excruciating. He seems like such a good catch. Did he see anything in her except looks?

I think filler on her nose and Botox everywhere else. Her face looks strange though. It’s weird she doesn’t see it. And she definitely started way too young. But she strikes me as someone who is extremely insecure with her appearance and struggling with anxiety and low self esteem. I just get that vibe from her despite her happy fake perky persona from you tube. She also talks over Mike constantly which is excruciating. He seems like such a good catch. Did he see anything in her except looks?
I find Mike to be a foppish snob tbh

He does seem like a good dad though

• Haha
Reactions: 17
It's a long time since I've posted here but the sister's Xmas / New Year posts are criiiiinge making

I find Mike to be a foppish snob tbh

He does seem like a good dad though
Aussie here not sure what foppish is but it sounds amazing 🤣 love it.
I think Mike is pretty hot and he seems really nice and easy going. Fleur is very pretty and fun so I get the appeal but she seems quite vapid.

Aussie here not sure what foppish is but it sounds amazing 🤣 love it.
I think Mike is pretty hot and he seems really nice and easy going. Fleur is very pretty and fun so I get the appeal but she seems quite vapid.
Foppish is you know when someones so posh and concerned with apparences that it becomes rather camp?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.