Fleur De Force #9 has an aversion to truffles since getting pregnant

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I do like her but she misses the mark a lot. Like on her post yesterday saying the rocking horse is out of budget. If she wanted it then she could have it.

Reactions: 14
I do like her but she misses the mark a lot. Like on her post yesterday saying the rocking horse is out of budget. If she wanted it then she could have it.
Exactly!! Yes £5k is expensive for a rocking horse but saying it’s out of budget when you literally live in a huge mansion with acres and acres of land is absurd. She thinks these remarks make her more relatable. 😅

Reactions: 14
Don't they have a (creepy) antique rocking horse already?

Reactions: 7
Shs is so predictable. Dolls house/rocking horse obviously waaaay to expensive for poor little Fleur. Who is she trying to kid?! Does she try to pretend she's poor as a game? It's highly disingenous and one of the things that I despise most about her.

• Sick
Reactions: 18
I don't need influencers to be relatable, I'm aware that most of them are super rich and lead lifestyles far away from mine. I can watch them without being jealous or wishing my life was different. But Fleur has, in recent years, again and again shown that she has changed into a spoiled, unpleasant woman who isn't used to things not going her way. Whether it's her complaining that she's not allowed to bring her child to beauty treatments, or sending her fans after Fleur East for something that was clearly out of her hands, or the whole ***** debacle - she's just not a nice person. I don't care that she's not relatable. She never was. From the moment she arrived on YouTube (and I watched her almost from the beginning) it was obvious that she was from a very privileged background. But I still liked her back then.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
All Fleur needs to do to get like 2million more subscribers is do a full home tour. Can you imagine the content if she documented doing up each room 1 by 1. That’s what we want to see.. it’s escapism. We know she’s not like us so by pretending to be like us it makes her unlikable and fake. I would rather see her home in full and her doing it up over her buying every Chanel bag under the sun. I find that crass and showy offy but I find the former pure escapism and kind of relaxing viewing lol. Someone needs to tell her this.

Reactions: 23
I was cleaning out my phone screenshots from yearrrssss back and found these two gems from the days of gurugossiper

Do you remmeber her hen do theme was "big fat gypsy wedding"
WTF. That is so inappropriate! Basically ripping the piss out of another culture and class. Reminds me of the toffs at my uni who wanted to have a “chavs” party.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
WTF. That is so inappropriate! Basically ripping the piss out of another culture and class. Reminds me of the toffs at my uni who wanted to have a “chavs” party.
Yeppp it's awful. But.. are we surprised that Fleur is classist?

Reactions: 7
Yuck, but not surprising. Fleur is a rich snob that hasn't a hint of grace about her. Money can't buy you real class.

Reactions: 5
I'm feeling kinda bad - back at uni (2004) my sports team did a "chav" night out ....

So her pelaton has crashed once and she's already thinking about an upgrade?

If it's actually packed in after two years then it's an overpriced piece of crap.

I wonder if she buys a new TV because she doesn't like what's on.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
So her pelaton has crashed once and she's already thinking about an upgrade?

If it's actually packed in after two years then it's an overpriced piece of crap.

I wonder if she buys a new TV because she doesn't like what's on.
The rise in the cost of living need not apply to Fleur

Reactions: 10
I think I’ve found it too and I’m not even in the UK. Though if I’m looking at the same one I’m seeing £3750 per term so might not be it.

Reactions: 2
Fleur is an idiot. She has a sister in law who posts everything on her public Instagram profile with pictures of her kids displaying the school satchel. 🤦🏽‍♀️ 3 guesses if they go to the same school because they live quite local.

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.