Fleur De Force #8 Goodbye! Oh hey! Buy this crap!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I really doubt they have a live-in nanny though. I can't imagine Fleur wanting someone else in the house in the early days, well i wouldn't

This has nothing to do with Fleur's birth preferences because like other's have said it doesn't need discussion. But is anyone else curious about whether they cut into the same scar multiple times over or if there is a new incision made?
I thought they have a live in nanny for River early on.

Reactions: 2
I think they cut open the same scar. You are only supposed to have it done no more than 3 times? I might be wrong though

Reactions: 3
I really doubt they have a live-in nanny though. I can't imagine Fleur wanting someone else in the house in the early days, well i wouldn't

This has nothing to do with Fleur's birth preferences because like other's have said it doesn't need discussion. But is anyone else curious about whether they cut into the same scar multiple times over or if there is a new incision made?

Same scar for me too.

She had the blow dry. Didn't she say that was the day before the birth?

Fleur is currently staying in their london flat so i wonder if they are there to be ready and near to the hospital for the section?

Reactions: 7

I’ve had two c-sections, they cut in the same place, so there’s only one scar. In fact my newest scar is much neater than my last one - you can barely see it.

Fleur is currently staying in their london flat so i wonder if they are there to be ready and near to the hospital for the section?
I think you’re right, makes sense. Plus she did say she was having a blow dry before baby arrives. Does anyone know how many weeks she is? I had my planned section at exactly 39 weeks.

Reactions: 2
I think you’re right, makes sense. Plus she did say she was having a blow dry before baby arrives. Does anyone know how many weeks she is? I had my planned section at exactly 39 weeks.
where did she say this?

She did say she was having the baby 'within' (this indicates before to me!) one day of her birthday which is the 19th so it would make sense!

A blow dry before the birth 😂😂 priorities
To be fair, nearly everyone I know who has had an elective c section has had a blow dry and other beauty treatments done, why not? What else is there to prioritise at that stage?

• Wow
Reactions: 5
To be fair, nearly everyone I know who has had an elective c section has had a blow dry and other beauty treatments done, why not? What else is there to prioritise at that stage?
I had natural/spontaneous birth with both of mine and I would 100000% have had a blow dry just before had I been able to plan! Mainly because washing hair at that point was such a pain in the bum but regular blow dries were not financially available to me!

Just a bit vain im 100% sure she’s thinking of the post-birth photos and wanting to look pretty for insta 🥴😴

Reactions: 8
Just a bit vain im 100% sure she’s thinking of the post-birth photos and wanting to look pretty for insta 🥴😴
Like I said, most people I know did the same. I went and got a pedicure etc, even though I had a vaginal birth and was overdue🤣 I don't think there is anything wrong with a bit of self care before baby arrives, and wanting to look nice in photos. What, should she turn up grubby in 7 day old hair? If the option is there, why not take it?

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.