Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Rosie2019

OK I'm going to say something totally inappropriate to break the tension here. I've always thought Mike looked like a middle aged lesbian that was really really really into horses.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 85

Velocigee

She stepped back from youtube to concentrate on getting and staying pregnant. Even if she didn't know she was pregnant when she filmed her goodbye video it was still misleading as she implied she may never have any more children which is a bit much considering she got pregnant 5 minutes later. I'm all for people waiting till whenever they want to share the news but you just know Fleur is a lier and has been very calculating about this. I'd goes as far to say that she made more money with the jewelry business because of the sympathy vote. Using a picked out baby name and everything. It's terrible.

Also the comment about those that are "sad" seeing her announcement post, it's almost like she is saying well other people made me sad, so love to you and whatever, but I am happy now and will do it to you. No mention of how lucky she was, no mention of her ability to get exceptional medical care. She just had to have the self indulgent pregnancy photo shoot. She could have revealed in a more low key way. She should not have posted a cliche cradle the bump pick but just a normal pic and said some of you have been asking and I feel comfortable to let you know that yes I am pregnant bla bla. Also that is an extremely unflattering picture of Mike. 100% she should record and enjoy this happy time but go and enjoy your life in private like you said you would and don't do exactly what you said used to upset you.
What an entitled opinion. You're seriously upset that after MULTIPLE miscarriages she didn't tell the whole world that they were still trying for a baby. I agree she could've said more about her privileged access to the best health care. But for goodness sake it's a pregnancy announcement after years of trying and heartbreak. I feel like there's a base level of decency required here

• Heart
Reactions: 69

rubicon

Tbh I would have faked drinking as well if I was her. People on this board have even said in recent months ‘she’s not pregnant, she’s drinking in _ pic/story’ .. Didn’t someone even say the other day they think she’s prego as they’d seen a family meal photo and she didn’t have alcohol..? When you’re a big influencer everything you do is examined closely.

I think she wanted to keep up normal appearances and she probably spent the earlier stages extremely anxious about anything going wrong and wanted to keep it as private as possible until they were out of the woods..

I am happy for her. Although I feel the whole "multiple miscarriages" is over the top. OK she had 2 so it's technically "multiple" but barely.... Yes it's sad but many of us have actually REALLY had multiples. Inc myself who had had 6. Again I repeat 2 is still sad and yes I am happy for her.

I could tell she was pregnant now the way she answered a recent insta Q and A on thyroid and TTC it was severe like mine is stable but good luck to you. You could just tell.
Sorry for your losses but can we not compare? It’s sad and difficult for anyone who’s lost a baby or who tried to have one and couldn’t.

Reactions: 51

Chocolate2008

VIP Member
I agree, and maybe its safer to avoid the topic entirely. But people being unable to afford IVF is not Fleurs fault, and I don't think begrudging someone's money and ability to afford it helps anyone. At the end of the day, IVF should be available to people regardless of financial status. But that's a wider public policy issue.
It’s an utterly clueless comment considering a round of IVF in Fleur’s terms is what two Chanel
bags perhaps one depending on the bag. Saying she’s glad she didn’t have IVF is fine but mentioning the cost while sitting in one of her many spare bedrooms in a mansion with huge grounds she appears to have at least partly inherited is insane. I don’t begrudge Fleur her nice life but I dont want to listen to someone as loaded as her bemoan the cost of IVF when so many can’t have children because they can’t afford it.

• Heart
Reactions: 50

EllyMay

VIP Member
She says lucky for their wallets not to have had to do ivf as she films from her manor house.

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 46

ahtisyourself

VIP Member
God I can’t wait for her to have the baby so all this chat will be done away with and we can move on to dissecting how much we all hate the name 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 44

BoreDeForce

It's probably really easy to sleep without curtains when you're surrounded only by acres of your own land and not other houses/buildings/streetlights. She's a fucking idiot

• Haha
Reactions: 43

PineappleQueen19

VIP Member
That view reminded me of the person who barged into the thread claiming animal cruelty because her dogs ‘only’ have their daily walks on their grounds and not the local park 🤣

• Haha

thsoofach

As someone who has suffered multiple miscarriages (8 to be exact) I can understand her excitement at being pregnant. When I was pregnant with the twins I probably overshared because I was trying to connect with being pregnant while my brain was telling me they weren't guaranteed until they were in my arms.
There are so many things that do upset people. Today for example. Its mothers day, how many people will not post anything because there are those out there who don't have a mother. Everything will trigger somebody and the only person responsible for your mental health is yourself. Tattle wouldn't exist if people made sure they didn't post anything that might upset somebody.

• Heart

vallend

You know what. I’m all for cancel culture. Too many people in positions of power or privilege whether that’s politicians, or influencers get away with doing shady stuff. The rest of us would effectively “get cancelled” in our real jobs for breaking rules and lying so why not them? All this whinging about cancel culture just lets them get away with doing whatever they want while the rest of us sit there and take it, or practically throw money at them. Fleur didn’t deserve to be “cancelled” as in lose everything and suffer, but she did deserve to be called out and people know the truth. And if that hurt her following on social media a tiny bit and made her think, then good.

• Heart
Reactions: 42

dee_mc

VIP Member
Yeah I have to say it was rather tone deaf of her to flippantly say conceiving naturally "saved them loads of money" - any woman who could sell a Chanel handbag or two to entirely cover the cost of a round of IVF and still have a cupboard full of Chanel handbags and a healthy bank account and a literal mansion to live in, yet likes to be "relatable", should know better than to comment on such a sensitive topic in such an insensitive way.

• Heart
Reactions: 41

Shutterbug99

VIP Member
This pic from January 6th. Because I guess there will be a whole lot of pregnancy speculation if you watch TV without a large glass of red....

Screenshot_20220306-155120_Instagram.jpg

Honestly, I think Fleur just delights in duplicity. We've seen it before when she pretended to be in her garden while she was actually in Dubai.

The Anna Edit is also like this. No 'pretend drinking' for her - instead she went so far as to pretend to be on her period while she was actually pregnant.

• Wow
Reactions: 40

QueenBW

VIP Member
I find the pics of her cradling her bump so insensitive after what she's gone through. I was hoping she'd be more mindful but virtually every photo or update seems to remind us she's pregnant. Just save them for yourself instead of rubbing everyone's nose in it.
Totally. Yes, she's free to post whatever but you'd think once you have been in the shoes of someone else, once your luck turns, you'd remember what it felt like and at least add a couple warnings. Like how some nice influencers post a story that says "Ad break" ahead of Ads and then "Ad break ends" so you can quickly speed through the stories if you're not interested. If Fleur really had learned anything from her struggles to conceive and had an ounce of empathy in her over privileged body, she'd find a way to be more sensitive than this. Maybe putting a "pregancy posts!" story ahead of pics like this.

I don't have kids, have never had a miscarriage, but if I had such a massive following and knew many people wrote to me about trying to conceive when I was going through it, I'd try to be nice. She knows many of her followers are struggling, she said people had written to her about it and many had started following because she had opened up about it. So she knows what she's doing, she just doesn't care because it's not her being hurt by those posts anymore.

Fleur is not and has never been nice.

• Heart
Reactions: 40

BoreDeForce

I've just had a baby and find the constant pregnancy chat exhausting...
Also hate seeing people like Fleur gifted endless amounts of expensive baby gear when she was given all the same shit just four years ago AND CAN EASILY AFFORD IT IN THE FIRST PLACE

• Heart
Reactions: 39