Fleur De Force #8 Goodbye! Oh hey! Buy this crap!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks to @Silly Sausage for the thread title!

Recap:
Fleur has quit YouTube! Well, maybe, kind of, sort of. Fleur posted a video announcing she was stepping back from YouTube. She has since backtracked and said she's taking a break and will probably be back at some point. Her retirement video was actually not a retirement video at all - in fact, it was an introduction to her new jewellery brand 'Raven James.' Sneaky Fleur strikes again!
Fleur then posted a three minute vlog to say to say a half-assed goodbye to her fans. Mike seemed totally over it.
She was then back again to post her beauty favourites of 2021. She stated this would be her last video -at least for a while. We'll see.
Fleur will still be active on IG, of course. Gotta keep those freebies rolling in!

Anything else to add to the recap? Add it in comments!

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
She’ll be back on YouTube as soon as she has another collection of her tacky jewellery to promote… and no doubt it’ll be within a ‘I’m back!’ vlog so that people actually watch it

She’ll be back before Valentine’s Day I reckon - as an undisclosed ad for the jewellery!

Mike being totally over it is an understatement. He was actively dismissive and ungrateful.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
Mike being totally over it is an understatement. He was actively dismissive and ungrateful.
I used to be a fan of Mike, I'm sure he's not a horrible person, but he seems very traditional and his needs come first. Seems like Fleur spends a lot of time alone while he is out golfing, running whatever. Also don't think he has much respect for what Fleur does.

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 21
I think Mike is more of a snob than Fleur and thats saying a lot, Mike seems like someone who wouldnt like River being friends with normal kids because they're not on her "level"

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 36
I don't think Fleur stays on instagram for the freebies and ads, i think it's more to feel like she has something to do? If she does conceive again soon i think it will be a very private pregnancy and kept mostly off social media. After the dust has settled, she may be back with a whats changed/ i'm back sit down video talking about new jewellery, clothes and beauty

Reactions: 9
Can't help be underwhelmed by her 'cinema room'. Just looks like a living room really 🙄

I mean I'm only a bit jealous (😂) but it doesn't seem much different to just watching a film on a big TV. If I had a cinema room I'd go all out with the staggered heighted seating and a little snack machine or popcorn station.

Reactions: 15
I think Mike is more of a snob than Fleur and thats saying a lot, Mike seems like someone who wouldnt like River being friends with normal kids because they're not on her "level"
Remember when he was all horrified that Fleur bought River a few second hand toys (I think maybe a dollhouse?) a few Xmas’ ago? Fleur said that she had cleaned them and tooted her own horn as per usual about sustainable shopping choices 🤣 somehow I think he would have binned them before the poor kid got to play with them!

• Wow
Remember when he was all horrified that Fleur bought River a few second hand toys (I think maybe a dollhouse?) a few Xmas’ ago? Fleur said that she had cleaned them and tooted her own horn as per usual about sustainable shopping choices 🤣 somehow I think he would have binned them before the poor kid got to play with them!
Wasn't she working with Oxfam for that "haul"? It was madness to allow Mike anywhere near that video in fairness!

Reactions: 10
I think ever since Mike took over (?) the family's business and they moved into his family's main house, he's become a much bigger snob. He wasn't so bad when he was younger, but then again, neither was Fleur tbh. They both managed to come across more down to earth in their early 20s. Now they both behave like they're running Downton Abbey.

• Haha
Reactions: 36
I think she is already pregnant and stepped away to be more private and take it a bit easier. I’ve noticed a lot of similarities to her first pregnancy as in hiding any kind of bump.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
I really doubt she is pregnant if anything she looks fed up on her videos, like she has to keep going to remain on the pr list but the last enthusiastic videos were from years ago, she has the resources to reinvent herself but she is too lazy she didn't even make an effort for her jewellery tat.

Reactions: 8
They are both snobs. Does anybody know where Mike's family come from originally? Their available car business was only set up in 2002 and the Hall was bought well after that. I seem to remember something about him not being from the area they live it.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.