Fleur De Force #8 Goodbye! Oh hey! Buy this crap!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How old is ReallyRee?
She’s 47. I have friends of different ages so I don’t think it’s strange in itself, but I love my friend in her 50s because she embraces that and doesn’t try to be something she’s not.

Fleur on the other hand, probably not so keen on finding genuine people!

Reactions: 5
She’s 47. I have friends of different ages so I don’t think it’s strange in itself, but I love my friend in her 50s because she embraces that and doesn’t try to be something she’s not.

Fleur on the other hand, probably not so keen on finding genuine people!
The problem is that Really Ree pretends and acts like she was Fleur's age, she is like Regina George's mum, I remember once someone asked her if she could do a more suitable make up tutorial for women around their age and she went nuts saying that she has been insulted when there was nothing wrong witg the message. She is all about Britney Spears when that music is not even from her generation.
Is sad to see an almost 50 years old woman not embracing her experience and desperately trying to be younger.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
The problem is that Really Ree pretends and acts like she was Fleur's age, she is like Regina George's mum, I remember once someone asked her if she could do a more suitable make up tutorial for women around their age and she went nuts saying that she has been insulted when there was nothing wrong witg the message. She is all about Britney Spears when that music is not even from her generation.
Is sad to see an almost 50 years old woman not embracing her experience and desperately trying to be younger.
Yeah, absolutely! That was exactly my point, just much better worded 😂

Reactions: 2
Britney is 40 herself. I don't think that it is that surprising she likes Britney🤷‍♀️
Britney started as a teenager pop star product for the generation that now is 30, but obviously we got older and we don't listen that except for a bit of nostalgia, so is super cringe for me to see Ree with T-shirts and Britney merch acting like a teen saying "I love Britney so much"

But looks like it was a trip organised bybthe agency that represents both of them so I guess Fleur didn't have much choice.

Reactions: 4
Britney started as a teenager pop star product for the generation that now is 30, but obviously we got older and we don't listen that except for a bit of nostalgia, so is super cringe for me to see Ree with T-shirts and Britney merch acting like a teen saying "I love Britney so much"

But looks like it was a trip organised bybthe agency that represents both of them so I guess Fleur didn't have much choice.

I agree tbf, I didn't know she did all that. I just turned 40 last week and I loved Britney when she first came out,and over the years still enjoyed her stuff (not so much now and wouldn't have the merch etc either I agree).

Reactions: 1
Fleur won’t stay away if she’s being gifted trips away and free crap. She’ll become like the others and not show anything at all apart from linking to affiliate links.

Reactions: 6
She promotes them a lot but never saw them on her favourite videos or beat in beauty

Reactions: 15
This is the same situation as me after finding out our little boy has CF. We’ve done two rounds of IVF with PGT because of us both carrying the CF gene.
Hello fellow CF Warrior parent 👋🏻 We got right up to booking in the appointments to start and then decided we are ok with only one child and I didn’t want any more upset and stress on my body if things didn’t go so well. I became very ill after our sons diagnosis. I wish you all the very best with your journey x

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 3
This ad came up in my stories- do you think she actually uses garnier?! View attachment 1012993
The most believable moment was when she said, she uses the micellar and it’s fine because she doesn’t let it sit on her skin but will wash it off with other (high end products) in her second or third cleanse. So great affordable thing to get rid of make up but nothing to actually practice skin care with. That I can absolutely see. But I wouldn’t be surprised if she isn’t using it at all apart from the ads.

Reactions: 13
if she would just own her privileged lifestyle and would humble herself a bit, she could have a massiv (escapism) following and interesting content.. haha but Mike is definitely OVER IT :D

Reactions: 6
I really like Fleur's jewellery brand, but I'm allergic to silver (and the price isn't really in my budget either!) so I did a reverse image search on one I fancied - almost identical to a Shein number! Obvs Fleur's is much nicer and better made but yikes.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.