Fleur De Force #8 Goodbye! Oh hey! Buy this crap!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They are both snobs. Does anybody know where Mike's family come from originally? Their available car business was only set up in 2002 and the Hall was bought well after that. I seem to remember something about him not being from the area they live it.
Cheshire. I believe his family owns Fords of Winsford.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
I found her responses to the Q&A to be very honest. Especially this one where she references loving YouTube for the travel.

I really hope that they are successful. I wish them the best. 🥰
Same to be honest. From what I’ve read IVF can be pretty rough and I genuinely hope it goes well for them.

I thought she had a thyroid issue causing pregnancies to end, does ivf get around that? I always assumed ivf was more for those who couldn’t actually conceive in the first place as it kind of skips that step ..?

Reactions: 5
I thought she had a thyroid issue causing pregnancies to end, does ivf get around that? I always assumed ivf was more for those who couldn’t actually conceive in the first place as it kind of skips that step ..?
She talked about this on the Louise Pentland podcast. I can't exactly remember the details but basically she said they sorted the thyroid issue that was causing her to miscarry but ever since they've been trying again she hasn't been able to get pregnant at all. I guess that's why they're planning on IVF now.

Reactions: 12
She’s in New York, so she’s back to traveling and won’t be exposed for it on YouTube. Also explains why the sudden q&a to drum up sympathy.

Reactions: 8
Same to be honest. From what I’ve read IVF can be pretty rough and I genuinely hope it goes well for them.

not necessarily. There are different types of ivf. If I was to have another child I would have to have a genetic ivf because myself and my husband have a gene that will cause cystic fibrosis in a child if conceived naturally which we found out with our first child. It’s a very long and tough process. I wish them well and hope they are successful

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 13
not necessarily. There are different types of ivf. If I was to have another child I would have to have a genetic ivf because myself and my husband have a gene that will cause cystic fibrosis in a child if conceived naturally which we found out with our first child. It’s a very long and tough process. I wish them well and hope they are successful
This is the same situation as me after finding out our little boy has CF. We’ve done two rounds of IVF with PGT because of us both carrying the CF gene.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
She’s in New York, so she’s back to traveling and won’t be exposed for it on YouTube. Also explains why the sudden q&a to drum up sympathy.
To be fair...not sure why she would be exposed right now. It's maybe not the smartest choice, but at the end of the day it's fine according to the rules and you probably have friends or family members that have been travelling recently. This is a lot different from her going to Dubai.

Reactions: 21
Besides the fact that she is going to NYC during a pandemic, she is going for a long weekend... seems like she loves being sustainable as long as it profits her brand..

Reactions: 3
To be fair...not sure why she would be exposed right now. It's maybe not the smartest choice, but at the end of the day it's fine according to the rules and you probably have friends or family members that have been travelling recently. This is a lot different from her going to Dubai.
Exposed is maybe the wrong word. But yeah, it’s about the sustainability, the acting like we’re all in this together, the wistfully mentioning travel when she’s been doing it all along, etc. Shes now free from the criticism that seems more apparent from her YouTube viewers than her Instagram followers.

What would she be exposed for exactly? We are allowed to travel
Yeah but we don’t want her here :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Who is we?

The US/New York I'd imagine.

Yes I have had many miscarriages and have spoken about how IVF could help as it can check for chromosome issues etc that may well be causing the miscarriages. I don't know about it with thyroid issues however.

I don’t care that she’s gone to NY, to be honest I like that kind of content, just don’t love that she’s flown all the way to America for a weekend. Like someone said above, not very sustainable.

• Sad
I'm not going to judge a normal person for taking a long flight for their once every year or two sort of vacation. But I do judge people like fleur who have money and act like they are trying to be sustainable but will make long haul flights for weekend shopping trips.

I know some people who are always flying everywhere (even during the pandemic) and I have trouble being happy for them because of what a big impact flights have on your carbon foot print. I'm more forgiving if you have to fly to see family. But I know a handful of people in real life who just fly a couple hours for weekend trips 6+ times a year on top of their big vacations that they fly out for too. Social media makes you think it is normal when it really isn't.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
For a moment I thought it was a pr trip, I'm surprised she went with Really Ree that woman is annoying af acting as she was a cool 30 years old accept your age without shame Ree, is strange Fleur doesn't do trips with her real friends.

Reactions: 4
For a moment I thought it was a pr trip, I'm surprised she went with Really Ree that woman is annoying af acting as she was a cool 30 years old accept your age without shame Ree, is strange Fleur doesn't do trips with her real friends.

How old is ReallyRee?

Reactions: 1
Fleur’s real friends appear to have real jobs. One of them is a teacher. Who can really just drop everything and go to New York for a weekend? What a waste to fly all that way for a few days.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.