Fleur De Force #7 Oh hey!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Everyone is free to do whatever they want with they body and money but she is a pretty girl that didn't need any of that toxic tit I would only agree on the fake teeth. The worst part of the nose job is that I see almost non difference, the botox is ruining her face, non facial expressions, paralysed face, eyebrows on her forehead, her forehead getting larger and the worst is that her face looks totally plastic.

7FxEAMJC-u4jXkGvj_2I3s9qUwNi9Pk2qptkbQxQo2g.jpg

Reactions: 6
Everyone is free to do whatever they want with they body and money but she is a pretty girl that didn't need any of that toxic tit I would only agree on the fake teeth. The worst part of the nose job is that I see almost non difference, the botox is ruining her face, non facial expressions, paralysed face, eyebrows on her forehead, her forehead getting larger and the worst is that her face looks totally plastic.

View attachment 732587
I think her nose looks good to be honest. Her natural one is noticeably hooked and she clearly knows her angles for hiding it (I don't think I ever saw a photo of her profile til she mentioned getting fillers in it)
I have a nice, unremarkable nose but some of my friends and family are quite upset by having big, crooked or humpy ones: it seems to have a big impact on their self-esteem. One friend went as far as pretending to need sinus surgery as a cover-story because she felt she'd be judged for having a rhinoplasty surgery!

Reactions: 15
her nose looks fine - i'm only surprised that it took her so long to get it done. i guess no one offered her a free one.

also, if you think that just because fleur earns a good living on her own that the AC owners and higher ups took pay cuts or anything this year, dream on. i wouldn't believe it for a second. that's not how the rich stay rich.

Reactions: 11
Is her sis already dressed for Halloween? Looks like she dressed up as a witch in those pics 😏

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
Oh my god I remember that stripey thing from a haul ages ago...having not seen it for a while I was hoping it'd been burned

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Bro is the only normal one, I've always felt like he and his wife don't indulge in cringey stuff other Westaways do. Becky looks normal, he is obviously growing old without the procedures and stuff.
Fleur's forehead looks cemented.
Plus, she better not complain about people wondering if she is pregnant, cause this angle of photo and dress style make it look suspicious.

Attachments

• Angry
Reactions: 7
Gosh the brother is ugly af 🤣. I think she is pregnant, she uses some suspicious angles and I can see a belly with preper shape and while she was in her gifted staycation she had massive swollen calves, noticed that she is photoshoping a lot her body lately normally she just would just care to use filters showing an immaculate skin.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I wonder if she's stopped trying to conceive for a while because it isn't advised to have toxins injected into your face while you're trying. Or does Fleur think these guidelines don't apply to her like all the others she ignores?

Reactions: 2
I dont
Bro is the only normal one, I've always felt like he and his wife don't indulge in cringey stuff other Westaways do. Becky looks normal, he is obviously growing old without the procedures and stuff.
Fleur's forehead looks cemented.
Plus, she better not complain about people wondering if she is pregnant, cause this angle of photo and dress style make it look suspicious.
Is that baby bump speculation worthy? probably had a bit of bread or pasta for dinner. I think she looks great tbh. The dress works for her - far better than the fussy max dresses she wears!

Reactions: 32
I dont

Is that baby bump speculation worthy? probably had a bit of bread or pasta for dinner. I think she looks great tbh. The dress works for her - far better than the fussy max dresses she wears!
I am not saying she is, just that she has no right to complain about people speculating, when there are photos of her online suggesting she might be. Or when she wears those puffy smock ones, which feel like she is hiding the belly.
I agree she looks better in this type of clothes.

• Angry
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.