Fleur De Force #7 Oh hey!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
12 years to be in one job is a long time and I think she has made the right decision. When she started out she was a Uni student and vlogging was new and exciting. When you have a family
vlogging seems more difficult because you don't necessarily want to share you partner or child on the internet (and they might not like it either) unless you are a mommy vlogger. She is fortunate to have have money which gives you more choices and this seems to be the right time. All the best Fleur

• Sick
Reactions: 17
Has there been speculation about her relationship with Mike? Found it odd that she had to specify they are not getting a divorce
There was a thread titled something like “Fleur divorce” years ago that I’m sure didn’t sit well with her but I think this is the first time she’s said something about her and Mike being fine

Reactions: 3
Without revealing the child's full name, River's full name already sounds like a breed of bird or plant. I think when your surname is also a real word you maybe shouldn't pick a real word as first and middle name. I honestly can't believe that Raven was their next choice and I agree it is not an original company name.

What is the situation with surrogacy in England. I wonder have they considered that and now know how hard it is to do?

It was strange that she didn't really thank her subscribers or get sentimental or reminisce in anyway. She seemed odd. Even the way she asked for support going forward hoping that her company will "fly"?

Reactions: 10
12 years to be in one job is a long time and I think she has made the right decision. When she started out she was a Uni student and vlogging was new and exciting. When you have a family
vlogging seems more difficult because you don't necessarily want to share you partner or child on the internet (and they might not like it either) unless you are a mommy vlogger. She is fortunate to have have money which gives you more choices and this seems to be the right time. All the best Fleur

YT= effort>>>money
IG= money>>>effort
It's as simple as that.

Reactions: 35
I don’t think her brand launch has any place in that video tbh.
fleur doesn’t upload anything without the potential to make money, even her vlogs were only uploaded when they had a sponsorship attached,
She fell out of love with YouTube a long time ago!

What is the situation with surrogacy in England. I wonder have they considered that and now know how hard it is to do?
with that house they can adopt me.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I really respect Ingrid for actually leaving.
Ingrid had to leave otherwise it would have been a complete contradiction to her new sustainable lifestyle. Even though I'm pretty sure that the amount of landfill waste that Ingrid personally influenced would fill my house a couple times over. Her coming out was a real eye opener that we know nothing about the personal lives of influencers even if they are sharing loads. I agree that Fleur is right to leave and others will too, but they should do it in a respectful and honest way.

Surrogacy is really complicated in the UK, there aren’t really any laws around it, and no proper agencies to help you find a surrogate/arrange it all. That’s why people like Tom Daley and his husband went to the USA for it, as it’s much simpler there. Still, it’s very expensive and I wonder if they would go for it.

Adoption is also something I don’t think they would consider. We don’t have infant adoption here, you can only adopt from foster care. The youngest babies are 6 months plus and it can take years to be offered a baby. I would imagine they would want a newborn.

Reactions: 7
Surrogacy is really complicated in the UK, there aren’t really any laws around it, and no proper agencies to help you find a surrogate/arrange it all. That’s why people like Tom Daley and his husband went to the USA for it, as it’s much simpler there. Still, it’s very expensive and I wonder if they would go for it.

Adoption is also something I don’t think they would consider. We don’t have infant adoption here, you can only adopt from foster care. The youngest babies are 6 months plus and it can take years to be offered a baby. I would imagine they would want a newborn.
We do have some laws, don't we? Quite strict rules about what you can and can't buy for the baby, what you can and can't pay the mother for etc.

Reactions: 7
I am in a similar situation (it seems) to Fleur in that it doesn’t look like a second child is on the cards for us. If we had the money we would do surrogacy in the USA but there’s no way we’d ever be able to afford it. There could also be the option for her of international adoption to get a baby, also very costly. I can obviously sympathise with Fleur but she does have more options than someone like me because of her financial status. Hopefully she will conceive in the end. Perhaps they have been trying IVF and it’s not worked yet.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Maybe that’s why she’s going offline…. Ish.

they might be looking into other options when it comes to having another kid.

I have nothing to say that won’t make me sound like a complete witch, given her fertility struggles. So I guess I just won’t say anything at all 🙃

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Omg that video was calculating 😂😂 All a marketing ploy for her new brand 😂 Deffo can see her having a candle line. Scent named Dubai beach 😂

My uncle was the same. Had one child and was never able to conceive with his wife again but they where grateful for their child and adopted 3 in the last 10 years. Shes the money for it too. It's sad of course but she's blessed she has River and the position the family are in !

Reactions: 16
I don’t think she would ever adopt. It’s so not them.. I get the impression she wants her bloodline, nothing else will do

Reactions: 17
I don’t think she would ever adopt. It’s so not them.. I get the impression she wants her bloodline, nothing else will do
Do ya think ? My uncle is from old money, both of my parents are. Right now I've 4 adopted cousins on my mums side all 1-12 years old and 5 on my dads side ❤❤❤

Reactions: 5
I can’t believe there wasn’t even a sniff of gratitude to the audience who gave her the career she has, she is so entitled

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 38
I did think she would reminisce too and obviously say thank you so that did seems strange.

I actually love that she was going for River and Raven. I just think it suits them as a family perfectly (I mean that in a nice way).

I wonder if it was a gender neutral name for them?

I do agree James as a company names is over done though. Almost like middle names such as Mae and Rose and Grace are just tacked on to first names as fillers.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
It's not her "last" video though. I wonder if she'll do a more reflective one in December.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.