Fleur De Force #7 Oh hey!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The conversation about her leaving a 3 year so she can do whatever she wants is a distraction from the key issue which is that Fleur does whatever she wants all the time regardless of who it impacts, even her child. Going to Paris is nothing if she went to Dubai in the depths of the pandemic. Anyone can leave a kid occasionally. It's clear she is selfish though and I'm not sure shilling your kid on insta is a sign of a good mother.

Reactions: 19
The conversation about her leaving a 3 year so she can do whatever she wants is a distraction from the key issue which is that Fleur does whatever she wants all the time regardless of who it impacts, even her child. Going to Paris is nothing if she went to Dubai in the depths of the pandemic. Anyone can leave a kid occasionally. It's clear she is selfish though and I'm not sure shilling your kid on insta is a sign of a good mother.
Taking a weekend trip away and leaving your child with a family member is very different to using them for paid advertisements on Instagram, IMO. I don't think the two compare TBH.

Reactions: 5
Once I'm gonna have a kid, I'm gonna take an 18 years maternity leave so I don't abandon my child and be the best mama ever ! like ever!!

• Haha
Reactions: 34
A comment on here has disappeared. It said she put up an unlisted video about leaving YouTube then deleted it.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
A comment on here has disappeared. It said she put up an unlisted video about leaving YouTube then deleted it.
She is filming all her Christmas content/gift guides at the moment so it's possible she'll announce her YouTube retirement before or after the guides and it will coincide with the one-year-anniversary of Dubai! (Or near enough, anyway)

I didn't see the comment about the unlisted video, but my first thought was that she's quitting YouTube to concentrate on this new venture of hers (at least that's what she'll say). She brazened it out after Dubai - but things have never been the same.

Reactions: 6
I’m over YouTube and rarely watch anyone on there anymore, but I’ll miss her vlogs tbh. I enjoyed them and I liked checking in with her life every now and again.

Reactions: 7
Welcome to 2021, when disagreeing with someone's opinion is labelled woke.
Fleur seems to be a very good mother, despite her other flaws.
Very good mother? I'm sorry, what? She monetises her child on the internet and doesn't need to. That is what I would call a selfish, greedy, explotative mother. Whether or not you think it's a good idea to leave your child when they are tiny (time you never get back) to go on discretionary exotic trips that you don't need for the money is one thing, but the way she pimps out her kid for views and cash is just despicable, given the risks and lack of informed consent. She's not alone in doing this, but it's particularly reprehensible given she clearly does not need to for the money.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 17
I can’t believe she’s gushing about their cinema room renovation in this worlds current climate.

• Sick
Reactions: 21
If she does step back from YouTube then I'm surprised it has taken her nearly a year to make this decision. She must have thought she could win people back but it hasn't worked fully and now it's just not worth it for her. More money and less hassle on insta. It works for some people but Fleur isn't liked for her fashion or makeup so I don't know how she will keep people interested with just insta. It really was such a reckless decision to go to Dubai and it she quits YouTube we know it really did impact her massively. Just deserts!

Reactions: 9
I doubt she will step back. She might not have much engagement or put lots of effort in it, but it was always just for Funsies to her anyway. As long as she might get a Dior Advent Calendar out of it, she will do some videos. She will probably step down even more, and I definitely can see her making a pregnancy announcement or maybe opening up about her fertility/health issues and what the next steps are. I think at the last update her levels still weren’t great, so maybe that has been sorted and they conceived? Or she will have to go on some medication, do more tests, start looking into other fertility treatments.
She might also have decided not to do the monthly favourite anymore- I totally can see this to be an emotional decision for a YT, end of an era 🙄🙄🙄(they are always so dramatic about the most basic stuff)
Or maybe even the good decision to stop involving River in her videos.

Reactions: 3
Fleur did post an unlisted video saying she was leaving, i'm not sure why it disappeared
How did you see the video if it was unlisted? Don't you need a link for it?
(Not that I dont believe you, I was expecting this type of announcement the moment she said she was emotional filming the video)

I'm surprised she is. How did some of you know she was going to quit? Imagine having to close a revenue stream that you have built for over a decade because you went on holiday and lied. Clearly wasn't worth it. Reputation is hard to win back.

I won't miss her at all even though I used to watch every video. Plenty others ways to spend time on the internet other than watching the rich get richer while treating us like fools that she can lie to and manipulate. She left up awful trolling comments to garner sympathy but didn't leave up respectful but critical ones. Wouldn't be surprised if she was in this thread.

Also I'm not sure what fertility treatment she could do as she can get pregnant but just not stay pregnant. Is there something that helps with that?

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
I get the feeling she knows this is being talked about on here as her stories today are about all the content she's filming for the next month and Christmas. I don't know why she'd be announcing that she's quitting now if she's doing Christmas videos, seems a bit odd to do that.

I'm surprised she is. How did some of you know she was going to quit? Imagine having to close a revenue stream that you have built for over a decade because you went on holiday and lied. Clearly wasn't worth it.
For me, it was an obvious one. YouTube isn't what it used to be and everyone has moved to IG and started their own business of sort. We already know she had a jewellery business registered on her name (some of the tattlers dig this out months ago). Also I wasn't fixated much on her being pregnant so the only emotional thing that made sense to me was that she was leaving YT. I got instantly labelled as Fleur's ally on here just because I said a woman can be excited and emotional about other things happening in her life besides pregnancy.

I get the feeling she knows this is being talked about on here as her stories today are about all the content she's filming for the next month and Christmas. I don't know why she'd be announcing that she's quitting now if she's doing Christmas videos, seems a bit odd to do that.
I'm guessing she'll do Vlogmas to promote her jewellery line to get things going and wrap it up there.

Reactions: 9
I'm surprised she is. How did some of you know she was going to quit? Imagine having to close a revenue stream that you have built for over a decade because you went on holiday and lied. Clearly wasn't worth it.
When she said she had filmed something emotional my first thought was that she was quitting YouTube. I don't really know what else it could be. I doubt it has anything to do with pregnancy as she's not visibly pregnant, and I'm sure after two miscarriages (that we know of) she will never publicly announce a pregnancy until she's very far along.

Also, IG is where influencers make their money nowadays, and I'm sure she'll still be active on there.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.