Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

rubicon

YUK 🤢 offering 26k for a pretty full-on role involving travel to London and the East Midlands weekly? Are you kidding me?

I don’t work in a remotely connected industry so I don’t know what the norm is for content creator type jobs but that seems abysmal.

I think I’d end up SO bitter and jealous working for someone who makes big £££ from sponsorships etc and being the one squirrelling away behind the scenes making sure it all happens by the deadlines etc.

I know that’s just how most companies work, someone else gets richer from your work blah blah but going to Fleur’s country manor each week taking photos for her insta knowing I’m taking home £1700 a month after tax would be soul destroying 😒

Reactions: 17

QueenBW

VIP Member
And with the numbers of cases exploding in England this week noone can tell that getting confused about what a staycation is and going on holiday to the seaside is harmless fun. She has everything she could ever need at home. Fleur has everything and still wants more. I used to think she just had tacky style but now I actually think some of ostentatious lifestyle is obscene and I truly wouldn't want to live like that.
Yeah. I get that even rich people get depressed and mental health does not discriminate against wealth but come ooon. After that video, I have zero sympathy for her. The massive gym in like its own little cottage? The pool? The greenhouse? The gardens, in plural?

Yel

Chatty Member
Even if there was just the "normal" amount of real issues in the world at the moment it would be tone deaf.

Fabulous is just the magazine bundled in the sun isn't it? That issue is mostly in the bin by now anyway!

She may own the trademark but it's just a text on a cover. Mrs hinch owns Mrs hinch for similar classes but it's certainly not infringing her trademark when articles have the headlines like "the next Mrs hinch". She's hardly launching a range of products called Fleur De Force 🤦‍♀️

Fleur has lost out on this, but only because of her actions and more people will wake up to who she really is.

Welshgal

VIP Member
It’s one thing to say something negative about her with cause - that’s why we’re pretty much all here but to just say something negative for the sake of “hating” is a whole different story.
Is she a hypocrite and liar? 100%
Is she snobby and spoiled? 100%
Is she a racist? Not from anything I’ve seen her do in the last 10 or so years

UsernameOfDreams

Chatty Member
OK I get that fleur de force is not a literal French translation for 'flower power' but is it slang for flower power? Genuine question. When I put fleur de force into Google translate it translates as 'flower power' and I always thought that's where Fleur got the name.

Fleur has trademarked the term 'Fleur De Force,' sure, but if it's a French translation then how exactly can she have a problem with a magazine using the words? As Fleur East said, you can't trademark a language. Of course, it's a different story if another YouTuber comes on the scene and calls herself 'Fleur De Force.' I can see how she'd have a problem with that!

Anyway, it seems as though even Fleur herself can't get the story behind her name right. Somebody upthread said Fleur picked the name as a play on 'tour de force.' No mention of that here. Chances are she saw 'FDF' somewhere and 'stole' it for herself. Ha! Also, loving how Fleur's mission statement is to 'stay honest.' Hows's that going for ya, Dubai-gate?

View attachment 714328
"Fleur de force" means nothing in French. I have never heard it or read it anywhere, not even as slang. I think this is what makes this whole affair a bit iffy. It's not a French expression. I honestly only see Fleur De Force associated with Fleur.
Clearly someone in that magazine has heard of Fleur before, even in passing.

Google simply translates the words individually and literally, "fleur = flower" "force = power".

This is just a bad case of someone who knows very little of a foreign language trying to look smart.

Reactions: 16

ariannabrandolini

Chatty Member
If she wants to get pregnant, seriously, she has to lay off the booze and caffeine. I’ve noticed in practically every vlog she has a g n t or something. My on/gyn told me to quit alcohol before TTC. She is an idiot still to drink. I think if there were no problems it would be ok, but given she has had a couple of miscarriages and claims she wants a baby desperately, she needs to give the booze and nespresso a rest.

queenamber

VIP Member
I just don't know how she can listen to herself with a straight face. Showing off the new tiles in the "dog room" when many people have been locked down in a studio apartment for the best part of a year. Get a grip Fleur.

Jackie Daytona

Chatty Member
I don’t think she’s actually asking for inspiration, she’s trying to fake explain her absence from social media, when in reality she’s just laying low until Dubai dies down.

londongirl2001

VIP Member
Not to mention Tati. I don't think Fleur ever takes position on anything controversial (unless it's something performative, like most influencers commenting once on BLM last year).

rubicon

I think an element of doing up the house slowly and thoughtfully is becuase it’s obviously been handed to them by mikes family and perhaps they’d be a bit pissed off if Fleur moved in and basically ripped it all out and started again 🤷🏼‍♀️

Bougieb

Came here to post about the “dorky” hats. My little one wears one of those that has SPF protection built into it no matter how dorky it may be. What an absolute witch saying that about stuff kids wear to stay safe in the sun. Idiot.

• Heart

queenamber

VIP Member
I’ve honestly never, ever noticed an issue with Fleur’s nose. All power to her but I think it’s so sad how warped our perception of beauty has become.

Swatkat

That’s the thing with people like her isn’t it? They always keep wanting more because they can have it. Its never really going to stop. They are very self involved and their world is so different from the rest. It’s very very rare to find down to earth , humble people among them. Fleur and Mike were raised like that and they know no different. She is never going to realise or even understand or care about any of it unless it happens to her. I just wish people would stop supporting or even engaging with such entitled people.

I feel the only sure shot way Fleur is going to feel bad or at least close to how we feel is if someone from a circle above hers would look down on her.

Last edited:

SayNoMore12

VIP Member
I never saw her or her family being racist at least not directly, she is a mean girl with many people yes bust racist? Considering the low cultural level she has probably is more ignoeance than racism. But saying someone is a racist just because doesn't have any friends of colour is just dumb, we are free to be friends with whoever we get a connection with not because of the ethnicity or nationality or religion

Laineypops

I hate my side profile and I don’t blame her at all for doing that. I didn’t even know procedures like this existed!

Chocolate2008

VIP Member
I’m not a follower of Fleur but her post with Piggy came up on my discover feed on IG and am I reading right....Piggy hasn’t been out the house for 2 years?!?! Yet she has taken her other two dogs out on plenty of trips and walks as she has pictures and videos of them on her profile. I’m shocked if that’s the case, unless Piggy is sick there’s no reason why she can’t enjoy life as much as the other dogs.
Piggy is a small dog living in a mansion on a grand estate. I think she’ll be ok! 😂