Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lemonz

VIP Member
I missed Frow's drama, what did she do to get kicked out?
She moved out of London to become a full time chauffeur to her arsehole husband and without other people and an interesting city around her it became blindingly obvious that she's a deeply uninteresting person whose fashion sense is literally just 'whatever the legacy fashion houses/mags are selling this season + blazers'

• Haha
Reactions: 16

bupbupamericano

Affiliate link clicks last for 90 days I believe, so if someone clicks on that website looking for a price because she’s not included it on the video, she’ll still get the revenue three months later if they buy something from the site.

• Angry
  • Wow

CheshireLove

VIP Member
The number of followers she has, you’d think it might have crossed her mind that some of them might live in Dubai (or are as equally stupid and be on holiday there at the same time as her.)

londongirl2001

VIP Member
She defo is making a underhanded dig at people that criticised her. Makes her ‘apology’ sorry excuse post, even more distasteful
Oh, absolutely. And at the end of the video she will announce that she won't vlog this year because she feels that her privacy hasn't been respected and/or that she feels unsafe showing her private life. It will definitely be some sort of "Let's try and make my followers feel guilty/defend me better next time" drivel.

• Haha
  • Angry

Jackie Daytona

Chatty Member
You know what the shitty part is? I doubt she cares. Sure, she’s probably annoyed but once travel is truly open again, she’ll just go back her normal ways.

rememberme

I love dogs but yes you have tp be careful of what you put in your kitchen room for hygiene reasons but at the same time her pets do whatever they want, and if she has fertility issues she should know that many times any animal hair might be causing it, and with all those animals and plenty of times they were in her bed..
Animal hair causes infertility????

• Haha
Reactions: 15

Mia75

Chatty Member
Just watching her boring favourites

looks like that Dubai sun dried her skin out. Shame 🙄

• Haha

Readread

VIP Member
She will be embarrassed but only because she got caught, she had no intention of telling her followers she was there. She wouldn't have gave a damn otherwise.

Shutterbug99

VIP Member
I was surprised she wanted another baby as she was so desperate to get away from River when she was a baby
Does Mike have any brothers? If not, it's up to them to produce a male heir and ensure the continued survival of the Bell name. I'm only half joking...

• Haha

Swatkat

So she got the mirror from Mike, which she states is a personal gift not from the brand and then below that she adds an affiliate link which is an AD. Am I not understanding this correctly?

• Sick
  • Wow

rememberme

Anyone else ever wonder if she would have dated Mike if he wasn’t so insanely rich??? I always get the vibe she feels like he’s punching above his weight with her (I don’t actually think he is)

Mr.Mistoffelees

Chatty Member
My God, the botox is hideous - she looks plastic!

And she'll now milk anything for a sponsored post, even a TV show.
Maybe now she will realize how witchy those wrap dresses make her look (and frumpy)
She looks like she's part of the Coneheads.

ch.jpg

• Haha

rememberme

I was surprised she wanted another baby as she was so desperate to get away from River when she was a baby