Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

e8Ent

Just went and looked at the reel to see what you guys meant (I unfollowed her ages ago due to her cringe content) and omg 😳 I cringed more that ever. The other thing I noticed was she currently has 580 likes on the post, from 149k followers!!! Not even 1% of her following like her content, that is horrendous engagement. Maybe people just follow to laugh at her 😬😬😬

• Haha
Reactions: 8

Deevee47

VIP Member
Never mind her skin I’m killing myself laughing at her walking backwards and then swaying and eye fucking herself. What an embarrassment!
I thought she was going to trip and I really hope that people walked past her.. what is she on!!? Is she drunk????
She’s my age, I have two kids, I don’t do that much skincare and my skin is so much better.
I know no one my age that looks like her

• Haha

ariannabrandolini

Chatty Member
She clearly said only a few months ago about how important protecting your children is. Now she's suddenly backtracked and Says Deva consented and wants to be in her mums posts.
What she means is that she had a mother's day campaign coming up so she needed an excuse to get her wombfruit into the reels
Completely agree! It suits her to monetise Deva for this campaign, so she is doing a 180 and trying to justify sharing her daughter online. Huge red flag is her claiming her daughter is her best friend - no Flavia, that is not what she is meant to be. You are her parent. You're supposed to give her sound advice. Not tout her out on the internet for some pin money. LOL also at her hideous husband intervening in the comments on her post - someone got all riled up by her comment about having her kids young and implying that 40 was too old to enjoy having kids.

lagoonlia

God bless her…. Imagine the audacity of a mother having to make her own kids a packed lunch, dinner and putting them to bed…. Is she for real itemizing the things she’s does for her children as if they are a task list that no one else does????? Twat

kaz88

There’s a little group of them that are all friends: fashionbigblog, mercer7, hannahstaffordtaylor, sophiestanbury - dress the same, take the same holidays, but a Chanel handbag more often than I buy milk. What strange and unfulfilled women they all seem…my message to them is get a dog, get put in nature and get some perspective to help you enjoy the small things in life!

• Heart
That walk 🤣🤣🤣 she looks likes she’s trying to walk out of a bottomless brunch, totally smashed 😂. What life’s these huns lead.

• Haha

Duchesspink

VIP Member
It's excruciatingly painful to watch.
The problem with flavia is that she thinks she oozes sex appeal and she doesn't

She tries too hard and it makes her come across as clunky and immature.
Shes a beautiful woman but she's trying too hard to be sexy

Reactions: 7

Its_Me

VIP Member
Her rant about selfridges just now, moaning that they’re not refunding or arranging a collection. I remember I bought an item a few years back from SOC (when she was a co-owner), the item was faulty and they wouldn’t refund and I had to arrange to send it to the manufacturer to repair 😤
I don’t understand her problem. All she has to do is go onto her account and generate the label or arrange a collection. Of course they aren’t going to refund her until she returns the item even if it was their mistake to send the wrong item 🤷🏻‍♀️

rhobh17

VIP Member
To be fair the way I read that was she meant the high street copies of that particular dress looks cheap but I may be wrong.

I feel she’s lost her way with fashion and not wearing what suits her anymore. She used to be so colourful and wear some really gorgeous dresses that not many people could pull off but she always looked great. Now she’s just gone for the bland neutral aesthetic grid that everyone else is doing.
Yes to this!!! I used to love the personality of her outfits via the colours. And don’t start me on the stupid black and white thing she does on her stories then the next one is in colour of the same pic. ( we are twinset have started copying doing this too arghhhhhh)

Wifo1976

VIP Member
Someone said earlier in the thread that they’re sure she asks herself the questions on her stories and now every time she does a Q&A I can hear them in her voice😂

• Haha

Duchesspink

VIP Member
Shes obsessed with the dirty finger and toenail look. Those manicures are rank.

Does she really expect us to believe that she chooses those cheap shit rings from heavenly metals, over her super expensive pear diamond engagement ring and full diamond wedding band?

I think her taste in clothes is awful. She's getting worse instead of better recently.

ariannabrandolini

Chatty Member
Passes out after what, 3 hours of ‘parenting’ fairly grown up kids? And she gets them to bed by 7.30 as though they’re 5!! Isn’t the older one nearly a teenager?! What a joker.

Plus she has full time housekeeping help (by her own admission). And she always describes herself as this dynamic, multitasking, cool mom! Her levels of self delusion are mind blowing.

willawallawooh

Chatty Member
Japan is an amazing place but she is making it look so dull. She’s all about the Insta aesthetic 🥱 and takes herself way too seriously.

Duchesspink

VIP Member
She can't walk well at all in heels or boots. She stomps around and her posture is awful.
The wide leg boots are dreadful looking. I dont know why she seems to think that her outfits are bang on or chic. She just looks like she's tried too hard or too old fashioned/1990s
She truly loves herself. I think she wishes she was a model.

Duchesspink

VIP Member
So today she's showing her face and hailing the salmon sperm that she had injected into her under eye area.
I'm 50 and have no lines under my eyes and I've not needed salmon sperm or botox to achieve that.
She talks as though she is old and looking good for her age when she is only turning 40.
Most of my 40 something friends look incredible. Does she think other women in their 40s need a face full of injectables to look reasonable?

She also hasn't mentioned that she's been on the ozempic train.
She mentioned her weightloss a few times recently but never said how she has lost a stone so quickly. Usually she discusses her boxing or whatever she's doing to achieve it. For someone who needed full body lipo a year ago because she couldn't shift fat, seems she's found it easy this time.

• Heart

mounaa21

She seems very proud of herself each time she puts an English sentence together…I don’t follow her for long but seems that she’s been living in the UK for over a decade, married a non-French speaker and raises native English speaking kids. Why can’t she still not speak the language baffles me!!
She thinks the French accent is « chic » like she thinks that adding a French word to every look she sports make it look fashion.

funny how all these rich stay at home mums make it sound like they are the biggest business women yet there is nothing to show for it if they had to prepare a resume like the rest of us…

she isn’t good looking but she did the best she could with her genes and her wallet. As to her face, she simply doesn’t have good genetic either and doesn’t look young nor fresh. I’d say she very well looks her age or even older but it would probably be worse without the £££