Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Duchesspink

VIP Member
Her skin is shocking 1. For her age and 2. For someone who spends a fortune (is actually kindly gifted) a ton of high end face products, is never done having facials and has a face full of Ahem "baby botox"

she has a skin like a reptile hermes leather

• Haha
Reactions: 9

Duchesspink

VIP Member
The posts yesterday about how professional she is, "you will never see gum on the street in my carefully curated images" "my feed is my business card"

Get over yourself love, you are a wealthy man's spunk bucket. There's always someone younger with Juicier tits, you'd do well to remember that.

• Haha

Peepers

But she did say her daughter is getting bullied at school because of her Instagram? So taking that into consideration you’d like she wouldn’t post such a desperate video of her in her underwear gyrating around on a bed on Instagram for all her daughters school friends to see? But maybe that’s just me?

kaz88

IMG_8507.jpeg

---
I’m confused, is she promoting these jeans or just using it an excuse to flaunt her (massive) nipples?

• Haha
  • Sick

Duchesspink

VIP Member
So she has decided that she needs to get her daughter into being an instahun now.
An ad for Jo Malone/harrods where she pretends her kid has bought her a gift box of Jo malone for mothers day.
Between the awful looking jeans, the gasping and spitting whilst speaking and the preening of herself in the video, it's an assault for the senses and not at all in a good way.

Good luck Deva, I hope you have more success than your mama as a professional grifter.
Mama will have you step in for her when she's having her "baby botox" syringed into her face by the bucket load.

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 8

Wifo1976

VIP Member
I don’t think she has an ED either, she has an enviable figure. When you look as good as that though, it’s a little pathetic on her part to bemoan her lot. I think that is what the point is. However, I know people that could be easily influenced by such a post; it could trigger something ED related and that’s maybe what the messages were about. She needs to read the room in her position.

Duchesspink

VIP Member
I see some comments on her post asking how she can walk around dressed like that in an Arab country.
Others saying it's too try hard and not nice on her.

She has a superb body right now and she looks amazing but she is constantly begging for compliments and reassurance that her body is good. I sometimes wonder as she's heading towards 40, is she panicking that her husband will move onto a younger version or something.
There's def something triggering her right now. She is always mentioning her age and saying "at my age, 37" as if its ancient or something. 37 is young and women at 37 don't need loads of surgery to look good.

Even replacing the boobs, why? Her boobs look great and to me they look natural. I dont get it. The constant need for validation and her constant buying is ridiculous

Pah ha ha! Her catwalk video. I am so mortified for her. Do her kids just wait around at the side while her husband is filming her stomping up and down the path? My family would be horrified if I ever tried to film something like this, let alone post it online for everyone to see. I think there is a picture of Flavia next to the word ‘narcissist’ in the dictionary. Actually, she’d love that!

• Haha

Jenfoster

Does flavia not know what #no filter means ? It means that the person looks so stunning they need to actually declare NO FILTER. Given that we can see the spots, freckles, puffy skin, piggy eyes, bulbous nose, eye bags etc etc it’s crystal clear there is really no filter 🙈

• Haha

Duchesspink

VIP Member
It was awful and made her look thick waisted too.
She spends every minute trying to look like a model. Just enjoy life Flavia! It's happening while you're posturing and preening.
Believe me when I tell you that your life isn't aspirational.
You might earn money from Instagram but your life is passing you by while you're calling yourself gorgeous or obsessing over yet another item.
It's boring.
You were much more fun a couple of years ago. You're taking yourself too seriously now. You won't ever be a model so stop auditioning

lagoonlia

What an arsehole saying she has ‘January Blues’- she’s just back from the Maldives, doesn’t work, shags for her husbands money, and is counting down the days until her ‘snow break’. She’s a total nut job that has completely lost touch with reality.

Duchesspink

VIP Member
You can see her visibly recoil from him when he slides his hand across her stomach
There's no chemistry there at all. It's his wallet she's married to.

Why does she keep going on about being 38? She's like one of those old ladies who constantly states their age so that others can tell them they look great for it.

She dresses like an 80s reject. She is one French woman who is definitely not chic

Duchesspink

VIP Member
The sparkly bra top in the dunes looked awful. It was huge on her and in no way looked attractive.
Shes a pretty looking woman but she's not the supermodel she thinks she is.
Doesn't she spend time with her kids on holiday or is it all time on her looking good for the gram?

kaz88

She said recently that she has “absolutely no ego”. Just assuming that something was lost in translation from French to English!

• Haha

Duchesspink

VIP Member
She is an idiot for sharing her kid online. She doesn’t need to for the money, and bless her, Deva is no oil painting. She is setting her up for ridicule by her peers. She surely can’t think that a 12 year old is able to give informed consent about this type of thing?
She clearly said only a few months ago about how important protecting your children is. Now she's suddenly backtracked and Says Deva consented and wants to be in her mums posts.
What she means is that she had a mother's day campaign coming up so she needed an excuse to get her wombfruit into the reels

StarrySkies

I mean, she had 2 boiled eggs yesterday! I felt like messaging her but didn’t.

I did message her.
I think its so bad to put those kind of images up. She might not have an eating disorder herself but with a huge following like hers it could trigger people and its also saying its normal to eat 2 eggs for dinner when let's be honest its not. Yes we need protein but where's the other nutrients?
I get she wants to lose weight but I just don't think she needs to share the images of her food.

Also, does she have to pout on every single picture 🙄

• Heart

Deevee47

VIP Member
Me too- barf…. Why would anyone ever put the on social media. He looks like a letchy old man. Honestky it’s knocked me sick.

• Sick
  • Haha

frillseeker

This is everything that is wrong with the Instagram culture. You've got women who can afford to buy thousands of pounds worth of designer goods for themselves on a whim, week in week out who are being gifted luxury items for FREE and then selling them on at a profit. How about gifting an item to a normal, average person who would be thrilled to receive a gift and treasure it. It's so utterly crass to receive a gift then sell it on for your own personal gain. Would these women do that in real life if their family or friend bought them a present? They're so shameless they probably would. Somehow, they've decided that it is their 'right' to behave in this way and that they are making a 'genuine' living from it so why shouldn't they be entitled to behave in this way. It's been splashed over the gram today that Flavia has bought Laura (fashion bug blog) a beautiful Hermes baby blanket worth over £1200 but here she is selling a gifted high street dress for £50. Oh well, I guess it'll all go towards that house in the Cote d'Azur.....

• Heart