Flavia Stuttgen

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Surely salons aren't allowed to be doing facial aesthetics in lockdown. Unless she had it done prior to November but she is talking like it was recent.
Why is she not allowed to discuss it yet?
I predicted profhilo because it can take a while to really see the effects so she could have had it done back in November. But I don’t get why she’s not allowed to discuss it either.

I need to stop checking this thread because it’s making me watch her stories and every time she winds me up 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Surely salons aren't allowed to be doing facial aesthetics in lockdown. Unless she had it done prior to November but she is talking like it was recent.
Why is she not allowed to discuss it yet?
My aesthetic doctor is allowed to stay open because they’re CQC registered, they’re just encouraging people to wait until after lockdown but obviously no ones listening and think Botox is essential 🤣

Reactions: 1
Interesting as CQC registered means nothing. They are a close contact service and therefore not allowed to do facial aesthetics. The CQC shouldn't come into it. My dentist is seeing patients for dental treatment as that's necessary however they have had to stop all facial aesthetics treatments as it isn't currently allowed.

Her stories didn’t wind me up until you mentioned it @Its_Me , now she does my head in with the pouting and showing off 😂😣

I predicted profhilo because it can take a while to really see the effects so she could have had it done back in November. But I don’t get why she’s not allowed to discuss it either.

I need to stop checking this thread because it’s making me watch her stories and every time she winds me up 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Interesting as CQC registered means nothing. They are a close contact service and therefore not allowed to do facial aesthetics. The CQC shouldn't come into it. My dentist is seeing patients for dental treatment as that's necessary however they have had to stop all facial aesthetics treatments as it isn't currently allowed.
I haven’t looked properly at the guidelines I’m just going off the email newsletters I get from them. Doesn’t seem fair they’re allowed to open though. Just thinking Flavia could have gone somewhere like this, she seems the type to think profhilo as an essential service 🤣

• Haha
Let’s face it she doesn’t care one bit about any lockdown rules....

Also, that new boxing video she’s posted today. I’ve got so much second hand embarrassment.

• Haha
I’ve just watched her boxing with the sound on. Oh my word I’ve never felt second hand embarrassment like it. What on earth POW POW 🥴🤣

Also she has her address on companies house and you can check how much she paid for her house, it’s an average Fulham house. She’s probably spent a quarter of what it’s worth on Chanel and Hermes this year. She spends like a MEGA wealthy crazy Arab I don’t get it.

Last edited:
  • Haha
I’ve just watched her boxing with the sound on. Oh my word I’ve never felt second hand embarrassment like it. What on earth POW POW 🥴🤣

Also she has her address on companies house and you can check how much she paid for her house, it’s an average Fulham house. She’s probably spent a quarter of what it’s worth on Chanel and Hermes this year. She spends like a MEGA wealthy crazy Arab I don’t get it.
That’s interesting. Although her garden looks tiny I did think she lived in a nice big townhouse or something.

That’s interesting. Although her garden looks tiny I did think she lived in a nice big townhouse or something.
It’s a 4 bed terrace house but they’ve dug out the basement, that’s where she has her walk in wardrobe

• Wow
Think I’ve found it, right near the football stadium? I’m actually shocked I thought she lived the ‘other’ side of Fulham in something like this...
No this isn’t it. google her name and go down to companies house it’s at the bottom on the first google page

Think I’ve found it, right near the football stadium? I’m actually shocked I thought she lived the ‘other’ side of Fulham in something like this...
Oh sorry I thought you meant that was her house 🤣. I would of thought she’d live in Kensington palace gardens the way she spends 🤣🤦🏻‍♀️

No this isn’t it. google her name and go down to companies house it’s at the bottom on the first google page

Oh sorry I thought you meant that was her house 🤣. I would of thought she’d live in Kensington palace gardens the way she spends 🤣🤦🏻‍♀️
Oh no I wouldn’t post a pic of her house. Her road begins with M? And yeh nothing wrong with that house that I’m looking at sure lots of people would love to live there but as you say it doesn’t match her lol

I remember people saying on the Imogen Thomas thread that they were shocked her house is so small, Flavias is similar and isn’t all that much bigger-the rooms are actually really small but Imogen doesn’t buy Chanel and Hermes in every colour way

Oh no I wouldn’t post a pic of her house. Her road begins with M? And yeh nothing wrong with that house that I’m looking at sure lots of people would love to live there but as you say it doesn’t match her lol
Yeah that’s the one. Oh no there’s nothing wrong with her house, it’s beautiful. But I mean for the area it is an average house. I would much rather have 1 Chanel bag and live up the road in Chelsea.

Reactions: 4
Yeah that’s the one. Oh no there’s nothing wrong with her house, it’s beautiful. But I mean for the area it is an average house. I would much rather have 1 Chanel bag and live up the road in Chelsea.
I’ve lived near a football stadium before and that is not a fun place to live on game day 🤕

Wow. This is why I am on this thread - I cannot understand the spending. Especially in the current climate, it doesn’t sit well with me, a bit too far removed from insta - fantasy. Where is she even going atm to need all these Chanel bags? The Chanel belt bags in black and white, the Hermes box (which she didn’t revel - another annoying habit🙄) the blue Chanel.... I have lost count of how many of these ‘investments’ she has made recently. I love clothes and sometimes I feel sick at how much I have but I’m absolutely beyond non- league in comparison to Flavia.
I thought she must live in a mega house, a bit like the pictures further up. Do they have a place in France too?

ETA: I have said it before on here (I think) she is good mates with Fashion Bug Blog and I sometimes wonder if it’s a bit of keeping up with the Jones’s. FBB is clearly wealthy and also spends like a wealthy Arab, but she’s probably closer to it than Flavia.

Wow. This is why I am on this thread - I cannot understand the spending. Especially in the current climate, it doesn’t sit well with me, a bit too far removed from insta - fantasy. Where is she even going atm to need all these Chanel bags? The Chanel belt bags in black and white, the Hermes box (which she didn’t revel - another annoying habit🙄) the blue Chanel.... I have lost count of how many of these ‘investments’ she has made recently. I love clothes and sometimes I feel sick at how much I have but I’m absolutely beyond non- league in comparison to Flavia.
I thought she must live in a mega house, a bit like the pictures further up. Do they have a place in France too?
I think she has something wrong with her. Spenderitus or something.

• Haha

ETA: I have said it before on here (I think) she is good mates with Fashion Bug Blog and I sometimes wonder if it’s a bit of keeping up with the Jones’s. FBB is clearly wealthy and also spends like a wealthy Arab, but she’s probably closer to it than Flavia.
So true. How does she even get a chance to enjoy any of these things, it’s buy one thing and onto the next a week later. If I bought a 5k bag I’d be using it for at least a year before I bought another one no matter how rich I was tbh.

They were viewing houses in SOF but don’t think they’ve bought anywhere yet.

FBB Laura does live in a beautiful house in Chelsea somewhere and appears to be wealthier, I don’t mind her so much. Definitely keeping up with the Joneses with all this lot!

Love Laura. I think the thing with Flavia is maybe that she feels people expects it of her now so she’s keeping up with her own show.

If I bought a 5k bag I’d be using it for at least a year before I bought another one no matter how rich I was tbh.
Same