Flavia Stuttgen

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She did say she was stuck in quarantine with no flights, but then posted another pic since! Still very quiet though 🤔🤔🤔

She’s posted now saying her advice is not to travel and that they had a nightmare. I’m glad an influencer is being honest and admitting it was a bad idea!

She’s posted now saying her advice is not to travel and that they had a nightmare. I’m glad an influencer is being honest and admitting it was a bad idea!
Just seen - fair play. Someone has even said it was safe for them to travel and she’s still advising against it. Who knows what restrictions are going to be announced later on today!

I don’t know how they never imagined that there might be problems and last minute changes while travelling during a pandemic! I know they went away just before London went into Tier 4 but cases were obviously rapidly increasing and the new variant had been identified in the SE. I just hate to think that people are spreading it from the UK to other countries 🤦‍♀️

I’m glad she’s said what a nightmare it is and is discouraging others from travelling though! Wonder when she’ll be able to get home.

Reactions: 3
Guys Flavia is not self made her husband takes at least £1m pa out of his trading company and she didn’t set up SOC on her own with the last £10 she had in her back pocket now did she 😉 She was already married to him and had the 2 children, or at least Deva?

I used to like her but I can’t deal with her talking stories and she’s really blunt and rude sometimes, that’s maybe the french gene but she literally kicks off any time someone asks if she drinks, like chill out hun. And the way she was spending during the first lockdown was just a bit sickening, every day was either an ASOS or H&M haul topped up with something high value. Totally unnecessary I don’t know why she needed a different colour of the rainbow tracksuit every day to walk in the park. I still follow but hidden her stories.

She is desperate for her kids to see her as the cool mum or the best mum. There she goes again today asking the son, am I the best teacher/best mummy?
I love the walk in wardrobe, it goes on forever behind her in her photos. I cant quite get over the £499 blankets that she just bought 4 of and the kitten was lying clawing one of them.

Reactions: 2
lisp and some other kind of problem, her accent is not really French either it’s more like German or Austrian. I hate that pout she does she looks ridiculous.

The spending is completely over the top. Said this before about Flavia and some of her mates like Laura, FBB. Though Laura comes across in a nicer way, the way these ladies don’t read the room is unbelievable. Chanel bags for fun when people are struggling to feed their kids! Just have some awareness. It’s not even escapism which I think is what they believe is their followers perception.

Yesterday I took a screenshot of one section of her Instagram to send to someone so 15 squares....4 different Hermes and 7 different Chanel bags. And I know that is only a very small part of her collection. One can argue that she can afford it, upto her what she does with her (husbands) money etc but the continuous spending comes across as impulsive and greedy to me, no one needs every colour of every style bag. I do very much admire her feed and she looks fab in pretty much anything she wears but I’m better off with her stories on mute mainly because I can’t stand her voice but I also don’t have to see every single unnecessary purchase she makes every day, mainly items from unethical and unsustainable fast fashion companies that she will only wear once.

Last edited:
Hopefully one good thing to come out of Covid will be people realising that these vacuous influencers are not people to admire, showing off their wealth in the middle of a pandemic/recession.

I’m glad I found a thread on Flavia. She loves herself so much. Why does she insist of throwing it down people’s throats that she’s the ‘coolest mom to ever walk the earth’. Really, get over yourself. She’s also so tone death with what’s going on in the world. She’s also desperate to be like Laura (thefashionbugblog), but Laura comes across really lovely and humble and nothing like Flavia.

She does come across as one of these people who isn’t very nice and can be very bitchy. I don’t like the way she gets Deva to perform for the camera either.

I’ve just seen her stories from the morning she shouldn’t be having a PT at her house and boxing isn’t a socially distanced activity 🤨

Last edited:
She is wealthy in her own right so it isn't necessarily spending her husbands money, surely as a couple it's family money regardless of who earns it? I know she jokes about spending his cash etc but she made a fortune with her old business.

I was thinking this week that some of these wealthy influencers really should think about how they portray themselves.
I would love to see some of them putting their time to good use and going to do some volunteer work or something. I see some of their ridiculous outfits and what they pay for them and it is utterly obscene.
I do wonder if they ever think about how lucky they are and how ridiculous they are to be running social media accounts purely to show off their luxury purchases. What is the actual point?
I kind of like fashion bug blog, her children are gorgeous and she comes across as a very lovely mum to them but even still....the walking down the road filming yourself etc, don't they feel ridiculous? Is it a good example to show your daughters that your self worth comes from the boots you've bought or with whatever handbag you are "wearing" (because god forbid anyone carried a handbag when they could wear one")
They seem to use the bags and shoes etc for photoshoots and then flog them on vestaire or sellier.

Reactions: 1