Flavia Stuttgen

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Love Laura. I think the thing with Flavia is maybe that she feels people expects it of her now so she’s keeping up with her own show.

Same
Love Laura, she just seems so calm and classy and her girls make me die they are so adorable.

I actually love Flavia’s feed, until she starts speaking, boxing, telling us she’s a SUPER DUPER COOL mum everyday and buying a Chanel every week 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Love Laura, she just seems so calm and classy and her girls make me die they are so adorable.

I actually love Flavia’s feed, until she starts speaking, boxing, telling us she’s a SUPER DUPER COOL mum everyday and buying a Chanel every week 🤣
I can deal with the feed, I think she curates it well and don’t really wear colour myself so I live that through her. Just don’t watch the stories or read the captions and it’s bearable 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I like her vibrancy and love of rainbows (sorry😂) but it’s the sheer indulgence and non reading of the room that annoys me. Also her vague booking🙄. Laura has a different approach to how she displays her wealth, it’s not showy - though it can still amaze me from time to time - she does it with class.

• Heart
I actually assumed that Flavia would be wealthier than FBB
Not sure why I thought that really. I used to think FBB spent tons but actually she doesn't compared to flavia. At least if she does, she doesn't show it all.

Flavia seems to be copying all Laura's furniture recently
The boucle sofa that Laura already has, the funny plant pot style table, the vases etc. The hermes tableware although Flavia hasn't the hermes version, she seems to buy a dupe.
That would piss me off of I was Laura

Reactions: 3
I actually assumed that Flavia would be wealthier than FBB
Not sure why I thought that really. I used to think FBB spent tons but actually she doesn't compared to flavia. At least if she does, she doesn't show it all.

Flavia seems to be copying all Laura's furniture recently
The boucle sofa that Laura already has, the funny plant pot style table, the vases etc. The hermes tableware although Flavia hasn't the hermes version, she seems to buy a dupe.
That would piss me off of I was Laura
I think Laura probably just rises above it. We all have that friend😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
Love Laura. I think the thing with Flavia is maybe that she feels people expects it of her now so she’s keeping up with her own show.

Same
Love Laura too! (thefashionbugblog). It’s so obvious Flavia tries to copy / keep up with her but there really is no comparison. Laura is humble and classy and seems really nice and Flavia is, well, not? Also, the way she compliments herself constantly. I’m all for ‘self love’, but in flavias case it’s just excessively self-absorbed. I hate to think what the other mums at her school think when they see her 10th caption of the week calling herself the “coolest mum” whilst posing with no pants and a ridiculous pout.

Reactions: 5
Love Laura too! (thefashionbugblog). It’s so obvious Flavia tries to copy / keep up with her but there really is no comparison. Laura is humble and classy and seems really nice and Flavia is, well, not? Also, the way she compliments herself constantly. I’m all for ‘self love’, but in flavias case it’s just excessively self-absorbed. I hate to think what the other mums at her school think when they see her 10th caption of the week calling herself the “coolest mum” whilst posing with no pants and a ridiculous pout.
You could never say she was humble could you lol. I was thinking earlier that I used to think she was a pretty girl but I don’t really see her like that anymore-Goes to show seeing a personality can change your opinion on someone.

I don’t want to get into Covid rules etc etc I like to stay in my lane as I know everyone’s fighting hard battles with this lockdown. But has Flavia seriously just uploaded a manicure to her stories?!!!! Whilst us peasants are unable to legally get one. She does herself no favours ! Read. The. Room.

• Angry
She’s a bleeping idiot and I feel like reporting the manicurist. There’s plenty of us working in the beauty industry who can’t work why do people think rules don’t apply to them 😡

I don’t want to get into Covid rules etc etc I like to stay in my lane as I know everyone’s fighting hard battles with this lockdown. But has Flavia seriously just uploaded a manicure to her stories?!!!! Whilst us peasants are unable to legally get one. She does herself no favours ! Read. The. Room.
I don’t think it’s now? It literally says “please make my nails pretty again”.

I don’t think it’s now? It literally says “please make my nails pretty again”.
Nope the next video she’s wearing the same clothes and says ‘oversized everything today’ and can see she’s got her nails done

Reactions: 4
It is now. The previous time she had her nails done by that person was before Christmas. We then went back into lockdown not long after and she was doing her own nails. The video of that time is saved to her highlights and it is a different video to today. Obviously some how thinks the rules don't apply to her and I'm surprised the nail tech has allowed her to video it.

It is now. The previous time she had her nails done by that person was before Christmas. We then went back into lockdown not long after and she was doing her own nails. The video of that time is saved to her highlights and it is a different video to today. Obviously some how thinks the rules don't apply to her and I'm surprised the nail tech has allowed her to video it.
I’m shocked and disgusted. As @rhobh17 says people have their own struggles and there’s some things I can turn a blind eye to but this really wasn’t necessary and to then also post it on your public profile is just a laugh in everyones face.

She’s a bleeping idiot and I feel like reporting the manicurist. There’s plenty of us working in the beauty industry who can’t work why do people think rules don’t apply to them 😡
I can’t believe Harriet would do that. I bet they’ll say it’s for ‘work’ as she’s doing a shoot or something. If you were going to do it at least keep it on the down low, why post numerous videos shoving it in everyone’s face 🤬

I can’t believe Harriet would do that. I bet they’ll say it’s for ‘work’ as she’s doing a shoot or something. If you were going to do it at least keep it on the down low, why post numerous videos shoving it in everyone’s face 🤬
Yes exactly this! It’s so crass the way she is showing it off. Says a lot about her IMO

• Heart
And now surprise surprise, she's deleted the stories.
So clearly it wasn’t for any reason that it might have been allowed (although I can’t think of one) and she just did it because she wanted to. Idiot.

I only saw the first story and assumed it was from last year sometime, missed the now-deleted story. She’s not thinking before she posts much atm, is she!

She might have deleted but there's always evidence when you post something online
I also have the screenshot. I’ve calmed down now but I was properly fuming earlier. The thing that annoys me is there’s people seriously struggling here with the covid situation and then there’s people like Flavia, clearly not struggling at all but totally abusing the rules and happily flaunting it. Anyway, I’ve settled it at the fact shes just bleeping dumb.

Reactions: 1