Flavia Stuttgen

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry, where are you all getting the idea that she sold SOC and made a fortune from it from?

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I know she jokes about spending his cash etc but she made a fortune with her old business.
Yeah I too would like to know how you can claim to know this. The filed accounts for her company show that it has been insolvent every year since it was set up, so she can't have been a) making profits b) taking dividends. I don't doubt that someone bought the good bits of it off her (the stock, the contracts with clothing suppliers) but there is no way she sold it for a fortune.

I’m really enjoying @Its_Me calling out all these “influences” for flaunting lockdown rules. There’s one thing breaking them in private but to flaunt it on social media as though they are above rules just because they have money. She was gloating so much when she left the country to go skiing. Karma bit her in the bum with that one didn’t it. Also the “yummy French Barbie” picture and “coolest mum on the ski run”. She really really loves herself doesn’t she.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I’m really enjoying @Its_Me calling out all these “influences” for flaunting lockdown rules. There’s one thing breaking them in private but to flaunt it on social media as though they are above rules just because they have money. She was gloating so much when she left the country to go skiing. Karma bit her in the bum with that one didn’t it. Also the “yummy French Barbie” picture and “coolest mum on the ski run”. She really really loves herself doesn’t she.
Sorry I can’t help myself it literally infuriates me lol. We can all do these things if we want to but personally I’ve chosen to stick to the rules so we at least have a chance to get out of this mess! And just WHY put it on the Instagram? She isn’t helping the guy by promoting the fact he is breaking the law.

Yeah I too would like to know how you can claim to know this. The filed accounts for her company show that it has been insolvent every year since it was set up, so she can't have been a) making profits b) taking dividends. I don't doubt that someone bought the good bits of it off her (the stock, the contracts with clothing suppliers) but there is no way she sold it for a fortune.
It wouldn’t have been worth anything to sell looking at those accounts!

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
I dont think I've said that she sold it and sold it for millions or sold it for a fortune? I said she made a fortune when she had her previous business. Im sure creative accounting was used when filing their returns to lesson their liabilities.

She likely earns plenty from her collabs and ads on insta and elsewhere too

I dont think I've said that she sold it and sold it for millions or sold it for a fortune? I said she made a fortune when she had her previous business. Im sure creative accounting was used when filing their returns to lesson their liabilities.

Sorry I misunderstood then when you said made a fortune from her old company, but others had previously said she sold it so my comment wasnt solely aimed at you. I still don’t think she made a ‘fortune’ from it anyway, there was hardly ever any new stock and once things sold out she didn’t ever restock.

I don’t actually care anyway that she spends her husbands money, that’s her perogative but I just think she’s greedy and impulsive about what she spends. Particularly in the current climate.

Does she ever wear anything twice?? She’s always getting stuff, almost daily, don’t think I’ve ever seen her in the same outfit (apart from Ski Barbie).

This is my point, she can't have made a fortune when she had it because she didn't make any profits. It's nothing to do with the company's liabilities. If she was taking money out of that company, it would have been taken as dividends as that is the most tax efficient way - and you can't pay dividends without profits. I feel sure it was just a vanity project using hubby's money so she got to play at being a business woman. I don't doubt she makes money now from her collabs (which mostly seem to be undisclosed as I don't recall her admitting to many?) but that will be a drop in the ocean compared to what her husband makes. Maybe she has a trust fund as well or something.

In an interview she gave to the Daily Mail in 2017 she "claimed" the company turned over 500k a year. She also uses reward style or rStyle for her swipe ups and never once declares them as affiliate.

In an interview she gave to the Daily Mail in 2017 she "claimed" the company turned over 500k a year. She also uses reward style or rStyle for her swipe ups and never once declares them as affiliate.
That daily mail ‘interview’ was very clearly an AD and her accounts from the very start don’t show her turning over anywhere near that.

Good point though she doesn’t ever declare swipe us as affiliated does she.

Reactions: 4
They all seem to use Rstyle swipeups and I've never seen declarations of AF links from them.
Bug does it too.

Reactions: 2
What happened to her other cat? As I said I put her stories on mute but watched them yesterday and today and looks like she’s got a new one?

What happened to her other cat? As I said I put her stories on mute but watched them yesterday and today and looks like she’s got a new one?
She’s still got Honey, she wanted a friend for her. She showed them last week being introduced to each other. I do love her cats, it’s her redeeming feature 😂

She’s still got Honey, she wanted a friend for her. She showed them last week being introduced to each other. I do love her cats, it’s her redeeming feature 😂
Oh ok I just noticed there’s a grid post with the new one too. They are cute cats.

What’s with the posing, pouting and filming selfies. Can’t cope with the vanity🙄. I expect it from teenagers but not someone in their 30s! Starting to grate.

That’s why I had to hide her stories I can’t with her voice and her pursed lips

I'm still not getting the need for a cool mum affirmation.
I think she looks like Ali G sometimes with those white socks over the tracksuit. What do I know though, maybe a chanel bag makes it fashionable?

• Haha
Also, how many Chanel bags does one actually need? And some of the colours 🤦🏻‍♀️ Asking in her stories if she should get yet another - I think this is the second time in a week?!

That’s why I had to hide her stories I can’t with her voice and her pursed lips
I might have to do the same! Imagine if you were saw her doing this, I’d piss myself laughing