Flavia Stuttgen

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nonsense she was showing herself in beautiful dresses this last couple of days and also doing her boxing. Her figure is amazing at the minute.

Reactions: 1
Her abdomen is concealed in almost every photo posted on her feed this year.
Yeh I see what you mean, she wore that tiny blue dress only last Sunday for valentines though?

I’m sure she has mentioned she would like another baby but her husband doesn’t want one.

No she doesn’t look pregnant at all but I see what @Showmethemoonie means some pics looks as though she is trying to hide something, just coincidence I guess as shes wearing tight/revealing clothing in other pics.

Her rant about selfridges just now, moaning that they’re not refunding or arranging a collection. I remember I bought an item a few years back from SOC (when she was a co-owner), the item was faulty and they wouldn’t refund and I had to arrange to send it to the manufacturer to repair 😤

Her rant about selfridges just now, moaning that they’re not refunding or arranging a collection. I remember I bought an item a few years back from SOC (when she was a co-owner), the item was faulty and they wouldn’t refund and I had to arrange to send it to the manufacturer to repair 😤
I don’t understand her problem. All she has to do is go onto her account and generate the label or arrange a collection. Of course they aren’t going to refund her until she returns the item even if it was their mistake to send the wrong item 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 7
How is she going to the Maldives at Easter when we aren't supposed to be off on our holidays? Why would you even book?
The selfridges rant is ridiculous. She doesn't work, has two kids that she could leave at home while she goes to the post office. How entitled is that email!

Attachments

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
How is she going to the Maldives at Easter when we aren't supposed to be off on our holidays? Why would you even book?
The selfridges rant is ridiculous. She doesn't work, has two kids that she could leave at home while she goes to the post office. How entitled is that email!
Well she’s already happily breaking rules by having her PT in her property.

It’s the fact that she’s telling them to send her the return label or arrange the collection. The time she claims she’s taken to send them 15 emails she could have done it from her account-She’s being a bit dumb tbh especially as she’s specified it been almost a month so she’s within her return time meaning it’s still possible.

Reactions: 2
Call it Karma ✨✌🏽

Sorry I didn’t see all the replies and went to have a nose for myself at her stories - you either repurchase the correct item and in the meantime return the incorrect one or return the item and wait for your refund. Of course they’re not going to refund you if you don’t send it back. Selfridges are fine with returns/refunds, free returns via Royal Mail so no excuse. Is she stupid, surely she can see that🙄 and she has plenty of time on her hands! Acting like a spoilt brat!

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 3
I’m sorry but what is she wearing in her last post? And what a surprise, calling herself the “coolest” again. No Flavia. You look like a tit!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Has she now got a Hermes bag after the 2 Chanel waist belts this week?

She said she’s recently had something done to her face and she can’t share at the minute so assume she’s had Botox but will share once lockdown eases? But she’s already said she’s had it done?!

Surely salons aren't allowed to be doing facial aesthetics in lockdown. Unless she had it done prior to November but she is talking like it was recent.
Why is she not allowed to discuss it yet?