Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Jdean79

Her rant about selfridges just now, moaning that they’re not refunding or arranging a collection. I remember I bought an item a few years back from SOC (when she was a co-owner), the item was faulty and they wouldn’t refund and I had to arrange to send it to the manufacturer to repair 😤

frillseeker

She’s posted now saying her advice is not to travel and that they had a nightmare. I’m glad an influencer is being honest and admitting it was a bad idea!

frillseeker

She said she’s recently had something done to her face and she can’t share at the minute so assume she’s had Botox but will share once lockdown eases? But she’s already said she’s had it done?!

Wifo1976

VIP Member
She did say she was stuck in quarantine with no flights, but then posted another pic since! Still very quiet though 🤔🤔🤔

Jdean79

Wow. This is why I am on this thread - I cannot understand the spending. Especially in the current climate, it doesn’t sit well with me, a bit too far removed from insta - fantasy. Where is she even going atm to need all these Chanel bags? The Chanel belt bags in black and white, the Hermes box (which she didn’t revel - another annoying habit🙄) the blue Chanel.... I have lost count of how many of these ‘investments’ she has made recently. I love clothes and sometimes I feel sick at how much I have but I’m absolutely beyond non- league in comparison to Flavia.
I thought she must live in a mega house, a bit like the pictures further up. Do they have a place in France too?

ETA: I have said it before on here (I think) she is good mates with Fashion Bug Blog and I sometimes wonder if it’s a bit of keeping up with the Jones’s. FBB is clearly wealthy and also spends like a wealthy Arab, but she’s probably closer to it than Flavia.
So true. How does she even get a chance to enjoy any of these things, it’s buy one thing and onto the next a week later. If I bought a 5k bag I’d be using it for at least a year before I bought another one no matter how rich I was tbh.

They were viewing houses in SOF but don’t think they’ve bought anywhere yet.

FBB Laura does live in a beautiful house in Chelsea somewhere and appears to be wealthier, I don’t mind her so much. Definitely keeping up with the Joneses with all this lot!

Jmx

Chatty Member
Has anyone got a picture of her husband? I've heard he's ancient toad but I can't find much online.
She stories photos of him sometimes, I don’t find him very attractive but he’s not an ugly guy. There’s a photo on her insta of his birthday last year and he was 48, so not ancient either!

4797E201-05ED-4E9E-AC82-60FD8D2083D5.jpeg

to be fair, they both look unreal there.

Wifo1976

VIP Member
I do wish someone would explain to her how to say knit rather than K Nit.
Those leggings and that cardigan would make her look like a walking turd. I dont get the "goals" for shit brown clothes.
She usually wears fab pastels and brights, why is she liking shit brown?
This. It left me a bit lost for words.

Wifo1976

VIP Member
Does she ever wear anything twice?? She’s always getting stuff, almost daily, don’t think I’ve ever seen her in the same outfit (apart from Ski Barbie).

Wifo1976

VIP Member
I think she has some body dysmorphia, it makes me feel sad that she has done this to herself in the pursuit of ‘perfection’! She had a lovely figure and this feels so unnecessary.