Flavia Stuttgen

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh dear. She’s clearly trying to lose the weight she’s put on, but she has no idea how harmful her posts could be. Just do it quietly!

Reactions: 4
I mean, she had 2 boiled eggs yesterday! I felt like messaging her but didn’t.
Wow. No wonder she put an ED clause in tonight’s story. She must have been hounded from that two boiled egg post

Reactions: 2
So defensive and passive aggressive. Imagine being friends with someone like that. No wonder she’s buying her insta pals.

Reactions: 3
I think she has an amazing figure. I would kill for it.
She must have had some messages slating her for the wanting to lose weight posts.
I would say she is far from having an eating disorder just because she likes to keep her weight under control.

Reactions: 1
I think she has an amazing figure. I would kill for it.
She must have had some messages slating her for the wanting to lose weight posts.
I would say she is far from having an eating disorder just because she likes to keep her weight under control.
I don’t think she has an eating disorder or displays anything close to it. She’s a very normal healthy weight for her height, and looks perfect for a woman of her age with 2 kids.

Reactions: 3
I don’t think she has an ED either, she has an enviable figure. When you look as good as that though, it’s a little pathetic on her part to bemoan her lot. I think that is what the point is. However, I know people that could be easily influenced by such a post; it could trigger something ED related and that’s maybe what the messages were about. She needs to read the room in her position.

Reactions: 8
I mean, she had 2 boiled eggs yesterday! I felt like messaging her but didn’t.

I did message her.
I think its so bad to put those kind of images up. She might not have an eating disorder herself but with a huge following like hers it could trigger people and its also saying its normal to eat 2 eggs for dinner when let's be honest its not. Yes we need protein but where's the other nutrients?
I get she wants to lose weight but I just don't think she needs to share the images of her food.

Also, does she have to pout on every single picture 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I did message her.
I think its so bad to put those kind of images up. She might not have an eating disorder herself but with a huge following like hers it could trigger people and its also saying its normal to eat 2 eggs for dinner when let's be honest its not. Yes we need protein but where's the other nutrients?
I get she wants to lose weight but I just don't think she needs to share the images of her food.

Also, does she have to pout on every single picture 🙄
Did she reply? Or is she a blocker🙄?

yeah, can’t abide the pouting and peace ✌🏽 boomerangs😖

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I do wish someone would explain to her how to say knit rather than K Nit.
Those leggings and that cardigan would make her look like a walking turd. I dont get the "goals" for tit brown clothes.
She usually wears fab pastels and brights, why is she liking tit brown?

• Haha
I do wish someone would explain to her how to say knit rather than K Nit.
Those leggings and that cardigan would make her look like a walking turd. I dont get the "goals" for tit brown clothes.
She usually wears fab pastels and brights, why is she liking tit brown?
This. It left me a bit lost for words.

I had to go look (sound off) and WTF is that 💩

Also I hate this Hermes stack in the background. I do understand the need to keep bag boxes especially for bags of that value if you might want to sell them on but most of those boxes are shoe boxes, just looks a bit garish on display like that to me. All these influencer girls do it but personally never seen that in someone’s house irl.

Attachments

Reactions: 5
So she has a cleaner 3 full days a week and a driver takes her kids to school because it’s too far for her? Wow, what a life!

Reactions: 6
So she has a cleaner 3 full days a week and a driver takes her kids to school because it’s too far for her? Wow, what a life!
I thought the same! She just has money to burn!

I assumed her kids went to the Lycée in South Ken but it must be a different school - she surely isn’t suggesting it’s too far to drive from Fulham to South Ken 🤣

Yet she has to go to bed at 10 as god love her, she has to do dinner bath and bed with her own children. Can you imagine how tiring that must be? Its not like they are small kids. At their ages, they take themselves to bed ffs

• Haha
Reactions: 5
And they are HER CHILDREN. She makes it sound like a chore. But she does sod all else but ponce and pout and have lipo and box. Doing forget though, she has 4 whole days without a cleaner, poor lamb.

• Haha