Flavia Stuttgen

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yet she's thinking about another one. Feeling a bit jealous of Laura wills maybe or perhaps she's running out of content

Reactions: 4
I love those new jeans she’s bought but refuse to swipe up! All they do is compete with each other🙄

Yet she's thinking about another one. Feeling a bit jealous of Laura wills maybe or perhaps she's running out of content

Reactions: 1
Is she serious?! 😳
I’m bleeping screaming 🤣🤣🤣
She really shouldn’t purse her lips like that. I think she thinks she’s pouting but it makes her already think lips look even thinner.

The ending OMG I can’t 😂😂😂

• Haha
I’m bleeping screaming 🤣🤣🤣
She really shouldn’t purse her lips like that. I think she thinks she’s pouting but it makes her already think lips look even thinner.

The ending OMG I can’t 😂😂😂
I’m off to watch....

Reactions: 3
Baby botox? She just had a face full of it! Her whole forehead and her crows feet area. Fillers into her cheeks too. Love how they describe it as a collagen and elastin stimulator as if its some kind of holistic treatment.
Its face fillers to pillow out her cheeks and give her cheekbones.

I've never seen such utter drivel.

Baby botox pmsl!

Do you mean another baby or another bag?! I’m curious...I would be surprised if she had another kid at this point as the age gap would be quite large, but if that is what she is thinking about, how interesting! How do you know?

I’m quite new to Flavia, and found this page through the FBB one that started up recently. Oddly, even though Flavia is quite unlikeable on many levels, I prefer her to Laura. At least I feel with FS what you see is what you get. Whereas with Laura a lot is smoke and mirrors. But holy mother of God, her voice is the most horrendous noise I’ve heard coming out of someone’s mother. She sounds like a blocked drainpipe...

Reactions: 6
She has mentioned it several times lately, saying she's broody and has spoken with her husband about seeing what happens.

Her youngest is 6 so it isn't a huge gap really

Reactions: 2
Has anyone got a picture of her husband? I've heard he's ancient toad but I can't find much online.

Has anyone got a picture of her husband? I've heard he's ancient toad but I can't find much online.
She stories photos of him sometimes, I don’t find him very attractive but he’s not an ugly guy. There’s a photo on her insta of his birthday last year and he was 48, so not ancient either!

4797E201-05ED-4E9E-AC82-60FD8D2083D5.jpeg

to be fair, they both look unreal there.

Sorry but I think she looks bleeping awful in that wedding photo. What’s that hairdo!? And the dress is a terrible fit.

Sorry but I think she looks bleeping awful in that wedding photo. What’s that hairdo!? And the dress is a terrible fit.
I agree. The dress is really poorly fitted around the bist spaghetti straps are too long and it needs hoiked up a couple of inches.
The hair is bet lynch circa 1995

• Haha
She stories photos of him sometimes, I don’t find him very attractive but he’s not an ugly guy. There’s a photo on her insta of his birthday last year and he was 48, so not ancient either!

View attachment 572798
to be fair, they both look unreal there.
Oh wow, yes he's not at all what I heard him to be. Perhaps I'm getting mixed up with someone else.

053D8346-A273-4E02-8B33-D76DE1619A01.png

Omg what? She thinks her ‘French sexy accent’ scored her an outdoor table?
I have never heard a more revolting voice, to be frank. It reminds me of a blocked drain. I am shocked that she is so deluded.

• Haha
She is super confident in herself in her posts then says things like she hates her legs...she has cracking legs🤷🏽‍♀️

She says she hates her legs because she wants dozens of messages telling her how amazing her legs are.