Flavia Stuttgen

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes she seems to wear something once or for a photo and then never again.
That popski jacket, she went on about it as if it made her coffee in the morning and shagged her husband when she couldn't be bothered! Lol.
If you love a piece of clothing that much, surely you keep it.

Its all smoke and mirrors isn't it

• Haha
Reactions: 3
FBB must have so much paid help. 4 kids and still time to list old baby clothes for sale. Does she need her own thread?
i like her too on the whole but i think it could be interesting for there to be a thread to see what other people make of her & her spending. ive noticed she gets mentioned a fair bit on other people's threads mostly as a point of comparison (in a positive sense). I would make one but i don't have the privileges. One thing that baffles me is how she & her kids can always look SO goddamn perfect day in, day out - how does she have the energy/time/motivation??

anyway back to flavia - sorry for the thread hijack!

One thing that baffles me is how she & her kids can always look SO goddamn perfect day in, day out - how does she have the energy/time/motivation??
I often wonder this too, they’re always dressed in the palest colours, cashmere, fur-trimmed, suede - all the things I wouldn’t trust myself as an adult not to get my dinner down! Surely she has help?!

Reactions: 2
I often wonder this too, they’re always dressed in the palest colours, cashmere, fur-trimmed, suede - all the things I wouldn’t trust myself as an adult not to get my dinner down! Surely she has help?!
There’s got to be a nanny involved! I thought this whilst she was home schooling yet able to have her PT sessions etc

Reactions: 1
Shes just said there that she doesn't use a night nannie but has her day nanny in to give her a hand with the girls

Another Chanel, this time in snot green. How many now, 20?? She’s bought at least 4 this year to my Insta-knowledge and it’s only part way through March🤔 Do what you want with your money but is that not a little OTT in these times?

Another Chanel, this time in snot green. How many now, 20?? She’s bought at least 4 this year to my Insta-knowledge and it’s only part way through March🤔 Do what you want with your money but is that not a little OTT in these times?
She needs every colour, she’s cool Mom.

I agree though it is a bit excessive/unnecessary. I definitely think she has something wrong with her.

Have you seen those jelly baby type toys her husband bought this week? 3 at £1250 each. The two of them seem to buy the ugliest things they can sometimes.
We know she flogs her bags after a couple of photos of them. Although it seems like she must have loads of them, she appears to keep the classics and use the new season ones for the gram

I am still perplexed how Flavia got the vaccine when she’s in her 30’s and has no apparent health issues 🤷‍♀️. If she’s managed to buy a vaccine then that would be interesting 🤔

I am still perplexed how Flavia got the vaccine when she’s in her 30’s and has no apparent health issues 🤷‍♀️. If she’s managed to buy a vaccine then that would be interesting 🤔
She must have. Couldn’t keep it to herself though could she 🙄

I think she said it was leftovers in her neighbourhood. I know that this has been happening, the extras from the day/ week are offered out, I don’t know why.

I think she said it was leftovers in her neighbourhood. I know that this has been happening, the extras from the day/ week are offered out, I don’t know why.
You have to register for that, it’s literally that day and you have to go within a few hours. I’m sure I saw on her story the other day she said she was going the next day?

You can't buy the vaccine no matter how much money you have.
You can register an interest in getting one with some GP surgeries and if they have spare at the end of a session, they will ring round their list of patients who are interested.

I have several friends in their 30s and 40s who have been lucky enough to get theirs that way. My GP won't run a back up list

What’s her latest IG story referring to re weight loss? I missed it and they must have been deleted.

What’s her latest IG story referring to re weight loss? I missed it and they must have been deleted.
After she weight-ding herself? Basically, She said yesterday she felt fat and was wearing what made her feel better.

She looks great and I think she knows it. We all have those fat days, I get it, but come on. There’s nothing on her!

She looks great and I think she knows it. We all have those fat days, I get it, but come on. There’s nothing on her!
Exactly. She’s tiny.

Reality is as you get older your weight isn’t going to be the same as it was in your twenties. I could never be the same weight now I was 10 years ago, my metabolism just wouldn’t allow unless I massively under ate and ran a marathon every week.

I know what you mean, I’ve put on weight during the lockdowns and finding it hard to shift, despite eating well and exercising regularly. I’m not at all fat but I wouldn’t stick a pic up of me with a model figure and moan about it, she needs to realise it could be triggering to some. She’s just attention seeking🙄

She weighed herself and is 63.8kg. Shes usually 60 and has been 60 for years as she weighs herself every day usually
She must have gotten some messages telling her that 63kg is nothing (10 stone or so) hence her bitchy reply this evening