Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Duchesspink

VIP Member
Shes just said there that she doesn't use a night nannie but has her day nanny in to give her a hand with the girls

Duchesspink

VIP Member
I dont think I've said that she sold it and sold it for millions or sold it for a fortune? I said she made a fortune when she had her previous business. Im sure creative accounting was used when filing their returns to lesson their liabilities.

She likely earns plenty from her collabs and ads on insta and elsewhere too

Duchesspink

VIP Member
That dress makes her look like she has a pot belly in the video.
We know she's slim so God knows what it would look like on someone with an actual tummy

yankydoo

Chatty Member
I hate the thing she has started doing on Insta where she posts a story/ picture in black and white and then the same in colour.

Wifo1976

VIP Member
She’s posted now saying her advice is not to travel and that they had a nightmare. I’m glad an influencer is being honest and admitting it was a bad idea!
Just seen - fair play. Someone has even said it was safe for them to travel and she’s still advising against it. Who knows what restrictions are going to be announced later on today!

Duchesspink

VIP Member
She was at a wedding. I wouldnt wear that frock to a wedding. Its awful. She's got much nicer dresses than that thing

Wifo1976

VIP Member
Seems strange not to take them as it’s the Easter hols🤷🏽‍♀️
“Watch out Kim K” 😂😂😂😂😂
Flavia the deluded.

Has she really gone to Petra without her kids or is she just not showing them? I’ve been as an adult but I would love to have had a chance to go as a kid.

Gerry o

VIP Member
Only new to
This page maybe been asked before but what’s her connection to heavenly necklaces? They seem to connect to her all the time does she own part of it?