Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Eliza-Ann

Chatty Member
I like the fact that Jamie quietly took the fivetwolove name while he was busy navel gazing and shagging in hotels in Vegas. Nice little F-you! For some of his less than nice carrying on.
---
I do think he at least should be a gentleman and go back to his previous job and career and leave the vlogging to Jamie.
I tend to think her vlogging involves a bit more respect for the kids, rather than doing things like filming them while he explains divorce to a five year old for clicks.
You know for a fact he was shagging?

Tinker74

Iam confused by what shay was trying to tell us. Is he saying he is gay? Or trans? Or non binerary?

I mean what has actually changed for shay? What was it that he was hiding all these years? His life appears exactly the same as before.. He dresses the same and is still
married. So what is better for him now..

gossipygertie

Jamie does seem short of money - she still doesn't appear to have any type of regular job though,?
I guess that’s why she is stuck doing social media/You Tube.
It appears that she hasn’t worked in a long time since Shayden was born, it appears. I wonder if she intends to work? I suppose she thought she would always be a stay at home mum, especially with the quints.

nahthankx

Skyler’s family is very Mormon too. I mean sure there’s varying levels of it but Mormon is Mormon in this case.
The comments on the video are so annoying, assuming Jamie forbid skyler from going to the brithday celebration. Hell maybe he didnt want to.

Loouie

Awkward that the relationship ended so quickly. I hope he’s okay. I have a soft spot for Skylar despite myself. I feel he is a person who really would have been quite different if he hadn’t grown up in a restrictive religion. He seems very lost.
Holy, now Dana has a new dude, far too soon for her to be in Skylers kids lives. So confusing for them.

gossipygertie

So now that Skylar is Soul Surrender Show, Jamie seems to have reclaimed the Five Two Love on her social medias? I guess that is a smart money making move on her part.
Sort of but Skylar took the five to love YouTube account and renamed it, so it has all the previous family vlogs on it. Which if I was Jamie I would be super pissed about, it’s kind of disrespectful of her religion. Having 5 plus years of family vlogs then an abrupt switch into Mormon bashing (which let’s face it that’s what he will be doing). I mean I think Mormonism is weird but I can also see it from her point of view.

gossipygertie

Apparently she (cannot remember her name) is his “good friend”. She has been in a few of his vlogs, the one where they were swimming, and the one where they built a box fort.
If she is his girlfriend at least he has toned it down somewhat.
On a side note it is weird how he has such a massive house with no furniture at all really.

MrsSlocombe

VIP Member
Well. well. well. The all on/ isn't life wonderful relationship is off (The girlfriend's channel popped up on youtube for me).

gossipygertie

Did Scott post these somewhere?
The YouTube account.

I like Skylar, he seems like a fun and nice person. But that bit was too far, and I felt for Jamie, that must of been hard.

Those kids are going to have such a contrast in experiences growing up between the two houses.

LNDR

I do wonder how they’re going to manage the religion side of things with their children now. How does that even work? And because marriage is their faiths highest covenants, what does that mean for Jamie now?? Co-parenting is tricky to navigate without this religious curveball thrown in.

MrsSlocombe

VIP Member
I feel like the jumping all over the place was to string the announcement out and make you watch it til the end. I just fast forwarded through to that bit.

I like them both and I think they will both do okay with social media and YouTube going forward. Skylar said that Jamie will set up her own YouTube channel.
I probably won’t follow her as I find all the mum waffle and quint stuff a bit tedious and boring now. I like Skylar and find him much more interesting and entertaining. I hope he has more escaping Mormonism content because that’s pretty fascinating. He has said he intends to film the quints less, whereas I feel like that’s Jamie’s will maintain the current level.
I kind of feel like Jamie has some potential to develop hers more though. I definitely don't want either of them to continue to exploiting the kids - she did a short vlog recently about finding sensory friendly clothing (It could have been way better, but it wasn't a bad start), and she did one about chore charts/ reward charts and what to put in them if you're on a budget. She could do okay with developing that type of content more without featuring the kids? I used to prefer Skylar more over Jamie, but he lost me with the infatuation over the two minute wonder girlfriend thing. It really showed total lack of respect to Jamie to put it on what was still their family channel.

Catt

I find it a bit strange they haven’t changed the profile pic on their vlogs it still has a lovey dovey photo of them holding hands

Ebb & Flow

So the newest update, he's got a very pretty new young girlfriend. Who has never been married and no children. Also a vlogger, God it's awful.... I guess there's potential there to keep the money flowing in from not actually working. New wife, more babies, more circus.
Still find it appalling making a,living off sharing every intimate detail.
I wonder if this is simply a ‘set-up’, to stop further gay talk.

MrsSlocombe

VIP Member
I did notice that Shaye has come out as trans, and she and Amanda have been blogging their journey.

I feel as though Jamie stayed mormon and conservative, and Skyler supported their sibling. I really hope Skyler and Shaye are happy.
Has Shaye actually said they are transgender now? The initial vlog about it was very non specific?