Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

gossipygertie

Has anyone noticed in the latest vlog that Skylar has shaved his head? It seems a bit weird - he has a receding hairline but wasn't really going bald apart from that? Possibly a bit out there, but his ongoing voice thing is odd - is he having treatment for cancer?
Maybe he is just experimenting with not having to look totally perfect all the time, now he is not with Mrs Perfect. Or maybe the kids came home from preschool with nits and gave him nits. Or it might be part of exploring his sexuality.
He doesn’t look sick to me, still beefy!

MamaOneSon

Honestly Jamie has seemed fed up for years, and it wouldn't surprise me if she stayed single for a looooong time. I could be way off base but if money weren't an issue I don't think she would continue the channel.

MrsSlocombe

VIP Member
New vlog out from the Great Scotts (Shay and Amanda). Interesting (and somewhat odd) that Skylar is mentioned twice as a father/ single parent of quintuplets rather than a father of 7 kids? Amanda to her credit did mention Jamie - but Shay did not. I think that we've all guessed that Jamie wouldn't be on board with the whole transgender thing giving that she has stayed in the Mormon faith - that's her right to do so though. (Oh and I still think that Shay will get to a point where she wants to be in a relationship with a man and will dump an incredibly heart broken Amanda at that point - Amanda is Shay's comfort blanket at the moment)

Sooey706

Perhaps Skylar came out as gay and/ or non-binary as well?
A lot of comments on their now seperate videos have suggested that. Idk it seems unlikely 2 brothers would at the same time. I think men who are really good dad's and visibly enjoy being with their kids often get accused of being gay for no other reason.

nahthankx

I wondered why she ans the children weren't allowed in the temple fir the wedding. Was it because she's divorced?
Kids can't go in temples until they have a temple recommend and be deemed "worthy" so kids don't get that until around age 12 to be able to baptize the dead but then don't get their endowment closer to age 18. So basically you can't go in the temple until you have your special underwear and you can't get that until you're an adult.

Lewlew

Didn't see it

QUOTE="Catt, post: 8436341, member: 63746"]
LewLew, Olliebear said earlier she made a mistake with the name
[/QUOTE]

gossipygertie

it seems like the caravan actually goes back and forth with the kids...so whoever has the kids that day, has the van?
I mean the caravan or in America I think they call it a fifth wheel, but it’s basically a super size caravan trailer that you tow and sleep in on holidays.

gossipygertie

I am starting to think Skylar is at a Mormon re-assimilation camp in Puerto Rico, not just a regular holiday! I think I saw it mentioned he is at a church thing. That really would be a twist.

gossipygertie

Yeah, Dana was clearly a rebound relationship for Skylar. So common for people to split from their long term partner and go on a shag fest. I mean good on him, I just wish he did it privately (but then we wouldn’t know!). Apparently on her channel she was filming them in bed, just napping or something (didn’t watch myself saw comments to that effect) - but yuk!!!!
If I was one of the older boys I would want to poke my eyes out! But I guess they seem close!?
---
Meanwhile in Jamie’s latest YouTube vid, she is wearing a gingham overall type dress with red head band and the girls have the matching gingham dresses with red bows and they have all just got home from Church.
It is very apparent that she and Skylar are chalk and cheese, very different people. Makes total sense they are not together!

(BTW- I say this with no judgement of Jamie, she seems like a lovely person who would make a solid friend. I love how she has been doing all the home renos lately).

Last edited:

Loouie

So the newest update, he's got a very pretty new young girlfriend. Who has never been married and no children. Also a vlogger, God it's awful.... I guess there's potential there to keep the money flowing in from not actually working. New wife, more babies, more circus.
Still find it appalling making a,living off sharing every intimate detail.
Not that young, but very young looking. And very obviously thrown most of the aspects if motion belief out the window, plenty of content on hercpage indicating they're having plenty of intimate time...
Still find Skylar very effeminate myself but apparently I'm wrong...

Last edited:

Catt

Looking forward to Jamies vlog today.

I wonder how much longer they will continue to do vlogs as they were going to do them more regularly but then they split

I do hope they manage to work things out.

mfch

Going to Costa Rica rather than being there for the quints first day of school. Wow. I get he’s had huge changes but you don’t get to opt out when you have a teenager and five five year olds. It looks like Jamie’s parents have stepped up a lot.

MrsSlocombe

VIP Member
So now that Skylar is Soul Surrender Show, Jamie seems to have reclaimed the Five Two Love on her social medias? I guess that is a smart money making move on her part.

Catt

They are definitely not worse.

We can agree to disagree I can’t be arsed with it. I continue to watch their vlogs

gossipygertie

@MrsSlocombe yeah I agree, I think he is exploring his sexuality and identity and can do so fully now he has left the church, but is just at the beginning and very confused. I think he probably will land on being gay.

It makes total sense that Skylar is there for him. I think I remember him saying he is the oldest child and then Shay is one of the youngest, and they had always been very close.

I do get the vibe that Jamie’s family is pretty devout.

Loouie

He did an excellent job expressing himself and what life as a Mormon is really like. I have a deep seated fascination with Mormonism. What happens within the church is mind blowing. A few things to mention are they have to wear special underwear, they keep things secret until you are in a ceremony, they baptise the dead (children from age 12. Not forgetting the garments that no one tells kids about that you have to get married in. Its all very hush hush. Families do not share what happens in the temple with children, they only find out when they are old enough to go in and take the interview like Skylar had to. His analogy of the Truman Show was perfect!
I wondered why she ans the children weren't allowed in the temple fir the wedding. Was it because she's divorced?

Catt

Her name is Melissa not Michelle. I think she seems good for him and the family and v down to earth