Five Bedrooms

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Loved the Lost flowers of Alice Hart, watched the series and read the book in no time.

Reactions: 2
Hope folks don't mind if we can post about other Aussie shows in here!

I didn't like Bad Behaviour ( iPlayer)
The Clearing on Disney plus was ok

Some I haven't watched yet, has anyone, thoughts on them?
Black snow, Aussie crime drama on iPlayer
One night
The lost flowers of Alice Hart
I didn't like Bad Behaviour either. I don't think I watched to the end of the first episode.

I did quite enjoy Black Snow. It wasn't the best crime drama I've watched but certainly not the worst either. The main focus is the culture of the South Sea Islanders which is a bit different.
I think there will be a second series because one of the storylines was left unfinished.

Has anyone here got Now TV (I’ve got it for £1 for 3 months) Discovered an Aussie show on there called The End, it’s quite enjoyable. About an older woman from the uk who goes to Oz to live with her family after she tries to end it all but it’s really funny. Has 10 episodes all half hour long so easily bingeable 😀

Reactions: 1
Has anyone here got Now TV (I’ve got it for £1 for 3 months) Discovered an Aussie show on there called The End, it’s quite enjoyable. About an older woman from the uk who goes to Oz to live with her family after she tries to end it all but it’s really funny. Has 10 episodes all half hour long so easily bingeable 😀
https://www.justwatch.com/uk/tv-series/the-end will catch up thanks for the recommendation

Thanks for the reminder, I was back home recently & saw this advertised. I had completely forgot what it was called

Reactions: 3
On the subject of Aussie shows - I really enjoyed Colin from Accounts and Fisk is something that grows on you. Any other recommendations?

On the subject of Aussie shows - I really enjoyed Colin from Accounts and Fisk is something that grows on you. Any other recommendations?
I loved A Place to Call Home, Crownies and Janet King need to watch Crownies before Janet King, 800 words, Brokewood Mysteries, The Twelve, just to name a few

Reactions: 3