Five Bedrooms

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
theres another aussie oneon netflix, I cannot remember the name but it is about a new mother, not my favourite but an easy watch, anyone remember the name>
Bump! love it - last season wasn't the best but also a good watch

Was it the let down? I didn't go much on that!
Yes this one, I haven't seen that much so far, I was recommended it by someone who loved it but I agree it was okay but nothing special. I've probably recommended it before but kath and Kim (also on netflix) is hilarious. Also Please Like Me (most on youtube) Australian TV really is great

Reactions: 1
The Heights was also good but no longer on IPlayer and I found Australian shows like MAFS and Biggest Loser (back in the day) have been more entertaining than most UK ones.

Reactions: 4
The Heights was also good but no longer on IPlayer and I found Australian shows like MAFS and Biggest Loser (back in the day) have been more entertaining than most UK ones.
Funny you mentioning The Heights, I was googling that yesterday! Looks like it's been cancelled, which is a shame, another nice and easy watch! Aussie MAFS is hilarious, so much better than the UK one!

Just finished Season 4, such a fantastic show. Read up a bit more and the writer behind it is also the writer for Offspring and The Newsreader. Looking forward to Season 2 of The Newsreader starting this week!

Hope folks don't mind if we can post about other Aussie shows in here!

I didn't like Bad Behaviour ( iPlayer)
The Clearing on Disney plus was ok

Some I haven't watched yet, has anyone, thoughts on them?
Black snow, Aussie crime drama on iPlayer
One night
The lost flowers of Alice Hart

Reactions: 2
Hope folks don't mind if we can post about other Aussie shows in here!

I didn't like Bad Behaviour ( iPlayer)
The Clearing on Disney plus was ok

Some I haven't watched yet, has anyone, thoughts on them?
Black snow, Aussie crime drama on iPlayer
One night
The lost flowers of Alice Hart
Black snow is really good very different to other crime dramas

Thanks for all the recommendations
I'm starting with The lost flowers of Alice Hart

Reactions: 1