Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Maid22

VIP Member
Binged season 4, enjoyed it, though Harry's mother annoyed me alot!
I wonder if there will be another season, hope so!
I noticed there's a new Australian mini series on iPlayer, Bad Behaviour, has anyone watched this?

Reactions: 5

Turmeric123

VIP Member
Colin from Accounts is another great Aussie show and I've started Fisk on netflix seems promising

Reactions: 5

Beth1980

VIP Member
The full series is up and just watching episode 2, it is just as good. I think the UK needs to show more Australian shows, I know channel 5 have been showing more, their MAFS is so much better than ours but just as 'edited drama' driven.

Reactions: 4

Maid22

VIP Member
The Heights was also good but no longer on IPlayer and I found Australian shows like MAFS and Biggest Loser (back in the day) have been more entertaining than most UK ones.
Funny you mentioning The Heights, I was googling that yesterday! Looks like it's been cancelled, which is a shame, another nice and easy watch! Aussie MAFS is hilarious, so much better than the UK one!

Rainbowcolours

VIP Member
Hope folks don't mind if we can post about other Aussie shows in here!

I didn't like Bad Behaviour ( iPlayer)
The Clearing on Disney plus was ok

Some I haven't watched yet, has anyone, thoughts on them?
Black snow, Aussie crime drama on iPlayer
One night
The lost flowers of Alice Hart
Black snow is really good very different to other crime dramas

EllieG83

Finished it now and I’m sad, hope there’s a new series.
Moved onto Deadloch now on Amazon video it’s an Australian police drama but Ainsley is actually in this as well and loads of other familiar people.

sleepingsatellite

Chatty Member
Just finished Season 4, such a fantastic show. Read up a bit more and the writer behind it is also the writer for Offspring and The Newsreader. Looking forward to Season 2 of The Newsreader starting this week!

emm

VIP Member
The full series is up and just watching episode 2, it is just as good. I think the UK needs to show more Australian shows, I know channel 5 have been showing more, their MAFS is so much better than ours but just as 'edited drama' driven.
Australian TV is so underrated. Kath and Kim, summer heights high and we can be heroes (all by the same guy) also PleaseLike Me

Beth1980

VIP Member
The Heights was also good but no longer on IPlayer and I found Australian shows like MAFS and Biggest Loser (back in the day) have been more entertaining than most UK ones.

petitspois

VIP Member
I agree. I love Bump and their Traitors was decent.

Reactions: 3

Beth1980

VIP Member
I agree if they put them on one by one I am going to restrain myself and binge watch, going to rewatch season 3 as it feels like ages ago I watched it.

Aussie

VIP Member
Has anyone here got Now TV (I’ve got it for £1 for 3 months) Discovered an Aussie show on there called The End, it’s quite enjoyable. About an older woman from the uk who goes to Oz to live with her family after she tries to end it all but it’s really funny. Has 10 episodes all half hour long so easily bingeable 😀
Thanks for the reminder, I was back home recently & saw this advertised. I had completely forgot what it was called

petitspois

VIP Member
Anyone seen Offspring? that has the actress that plays Liz in and is supposed to be decent. It pre-dates Five Bedrooms.