Five Bedrooms

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I watched the last episode last night, can't believe how many storylines they manage in eight episodes.

I've just watched the first episode. Aww how good was it to see them all again 🙂. Episode 2 is just starting.

Reactions: 2
Finished it now and I’m sad, hope there’s a new series.
Moved onto Deadloch now on Amazon video it’s an Australian police drama but Ainsley is actually in this as well and loads of other familiar people.

Reactions: 4
Anyone seen Offspring? that has the actress that plays Liz in and is supposed to be decent. It pre-dates Five Bedrooms.

Reactions: 3
I watched Offspring, absolutely loved it. Well worth watching 😀
Where can I find it? Need a new Aussie drama to binge!
Finished it now and I’m sad, hope there’s a new series.
Moved onto Deadloch now on Amazon video it’s an Australian police drama but Ainsley is actually in this as well and loads of other familiar people.
I’ll give that one a try. Thanks 😊

Reactions: 1
Well according to google it’s on Netflix but I haven’t got it atm so can’t confirm that for sure. I watched Offspring over a year ago on there and know what it’s like when they take stuff off etc..

• Heart
Colin from Accounts is another great Aussie show and I've started Fisk on netflix seems promising

Reactions: 5
Binged season 4, enjoyed it, though Harry's mother annoyed me alot!
I wonder if there will be another season, hope so!
I noticed there's a new Australian mini series on iPlayer, Bad Behaviour, has anyone watched this?

Reactions: 5
Binged season 4, enjoyed it, though Harry's mother annoyed me alot!
I wonder if there will be another season, hope so!
I noticed there's a new Australian mini series on iPlayer, Bad Behaviour, has anyone watched this?
That's on my list!

Thanks for recommending this. I had a quick look to see what it's about and I'm going to watch it.
You're welcome, love hearing about any new Aussie dramas!
I did watch offspring, but had to give it up, it started to get abit silly and I found the main character unlikeable!

• Heart
Will check that one out on Iplayer as I’m out of things to watch now, thanks for recommendations 🙂

You're welcome, love hearing about any new Aussie dramas!
I did watch offspring, but had to give it up, it started to get abit silly and I found the main character unlikeable!
theres another aussie oneon netflix, I cannot remember the name but it is about a new mother, not my favourite but an easy watch, anyone remember the name>

Bingeing this on iPlayer right now! How do Aussie dramas manage to hit it so well with drama?? I loved Offspring too - I love Kat Stewart. Found this show by way of The Newsreader which is also Australian and on iPlayer, the actor who plays Ben is in that too. On Season 2, and Harry is really annoying me right now.

ETA Harry is being a total asshole.

Last edited: