Fitness intagrammers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've unfollowed so many fitness influencers over this lockdown period just because I'm so done with 'instagram' fit girls who only strive for that 'instagram' look.
Oh my god me too! You realise how shallow and vapid there whole lifestyle and priorities are. More so when they all paid no notice to social distancing.

Reactions: 6
Oh my god me too! You realise how shallow and vapid there whole lifestyle and priorities are. More so when they all paid no notice to social distancing.
So many of them have been going to other people's home gyms or just hanging out with friends like it's not a big deal, it's disgusting.

Reactions: 4
Love this girls body. I also really like the fact that her profile is all about health, food, fitness and not taken over by ads that most of these instagramers have going on.

I’ve done very little exercise over lockdown and definitely over eaten and got myself into a rut. I’ve been following a few local fitness influencers with a view to starting training once gyms reopen though over the last couple of weeks I’ve lost confidence in them due to flaunting the law etc . Can any1 suggest any female Northern Irish (greater Belfast) worth following/using?

I’ve done very little exercise over lockdown and definitely over eaten and got myself into a rut. I’ve been following a few local fitness influencers with a view to starting training once gyms reopen though over the last couple of weeks I’ve lost confidence in them due to flaunting the law etc . Can any1 suggest any female Northern Irish (greater Belfast) worth following/using?
Do you follow thegymguru? She's based in Newry. She has been doing online pt since Covid. She's fab.

Reactions: 1
May have already been said on here. I find lean Justine really good. Some of her work outs are low impact but they all get you moving. Not up herself at all. Has lost 10 st.

Definitely someone I could use once I get some confidence in moving again. Hoping to find and book in with a local trainer for 5/6 sessions first just to make sure correct techniques and build confidence from there.

I like Mr and Mrs Muscle on YouTube/Instagram. I have weak knees and love that for every exercise they show a modifier

Yes the accounts that seem descriptive in terms of exercises and variations are good to follow. Once gyms reopen I will seek to use a trainer/coach for a few sessions until I get some confidence back again (been idle through lockdown) before I potentially buy into something online.

Been checking out accounts for a few days, literally a minefield. There are so many bullshitters, liars, cons, show offs, crazies in this fitness industry.

Reactions: 4
As much as Sophie Butler's underwear photoshoots make me want to unfollow, as a fellow disabled woman I appreciate her telling people that she has boundaries when being asked to talk about her disability. I hate explaining that yes, I am disabled- even though you can't see my disability. Sometimes I just don't tell people because it's not worth the mental energy of the conversation.

Charlie Launder is brilliant, she's a personal trainer first and foremost rather than an instagrammer but she is great. Seems like a lovely girl too.

If you are hardcore, Luke Worthington is great. He trains professional athletes though, not sure how much a lazy ass couch potato like myself could convert his knowledge into real life results though!

Reactions: 2
I'm sorry but has Gymshark told ALL it's influencers to put those stupid filters over their new range?

Anyone follow Caroline O’Mahony? Used to love her as shes Irish aswell but cannot stand her ignorance now
What happened?? I follow her for pure fitness stuff only and loved her but don't follow her actively in detail. I thought she was sweet but damn.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.