Fitness intagrammers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Opinions on chloe ting
Nice that she offers her programme for free but the workouts/programmes are really badly structured. As far as I’m aware she’s got no qualifications - shown by the reps she says to do and terrible form in some exercises. Seen quite a few professionals rightly criticise her - personally think it’s a shame she’s blown up when there’s people who’ve worked/studied for years to put together well researched programmes. She spreads false/potentially dangerous information that she’s clearly just quickly googled and hasn’t thoroughly researched. Yes her shreds work for people but it’ll mostly be those who don’t workout regularly and get ‘newbie gains’.

Reactions: 3
Anyone follow Laineybopster, used to be sponsored by Gymshark and is married to Lex Griffin?! I used to really like her, she represented 30+ wearing Gymshark. She was dropped from them though which was crappy of Gymshark. HOWEVER!! I have unfollowed her recently because all she does now is appear as NAKED as possible. So much so she created a Patreon account for people to see even more and pay to do this i.e CREEPS?? Who in their right mind would do this? Then there is the everyday physique checks, again as Naked as possible? She has a Science degree, would she not consider an actual job at this stage? She seems very needy , dresses up at home with a husband that barely notices and Lex acts like he couldn't give 2 fucks about her I'd say, off on his bike as much as possible. Went to Australia for a few weeks before Covid. He never references her at all in his own Instagram. Unless he just doesn't want his relationship on Instagram but ya odd couple dynamic? Anyone?

Reactions: 1
I really like a girl called lean.justine. She's lost a significant amount of weight, shares her workouts and is absolutely not one of those fitness instagrammers that gets her ass out for sponsorship. It's no nonsense fitness and she has plenty up there for beginners. Highly recommend.

The only fitness instagrammer that I even like now is Maeve Madden She’s just normal and lovely and not ever about the adds!!
Shes a complete fraud. Notice she never posts her age. Its because when she started out as a model she lied and took 3 or 4 years off her actual age of 35. Also had a mysterious injury a few years ago after which she couldn't train. And all of a sudden her boobs were 2 sizes bigger 😂😂😂

• Haha
Shes a complete fraud. Notice she never posts her age. Its because when she started out as a model she lied and took 3 or 4 years off her actual age of 35. Also had a mysterious injury a few years ago after which she couldn't train. And all of a sudden her boobs were 2 sizes bigger 😂😂😂
I quite like Maeve’s content but I can NEVER listen to her speak because she’s from down the road from me yet speaks as if she’s South African/American/English?? Could imagine her getting the piss ripped out of her in Newry for it when she goes home!

I've loved Courtney Black's lives on insta and I really like her as a person. She seems really hardworking and just says it how it is, no beating around the bush bullshit.
Been following her weekly warrior and today my bum hurts like nothing ever felt before 😂 she definitely Makes you put the work in. Went from 300 cals burned in like an hour of my own workouts to 300 in half an hour.

I quite like Maeve’s content but I can NEVER listen to her speak because she’s from down the road from me yet speaks as if she’s South African/American/English?? Could imagine her getting the piss ripped out of her in Newry for it when she goes home!
The accent is insane, its as far from a Newry accent as you can get 😂 Also for all her honesty and truth you never see her mention her participation in the 2013 tax fraud which seen her sister and ex fiance go to jail 💅

• Wow
Reactions: 6
The accent is insane, its as far from a Newry accent as you can get 😂 Also for all her honesty and truth you never see her mention her participation in the 2013 tax fraud which seen her sister and ex fiance go to jail 💅
Spill please!!

Spill please!!
Just go to google. And type in Aoife Madden tax fraud and any amount of articles on it. A BBC documentary was made on the whole thing. Now Maeve was never accused of any wrongdoing but her sister and ex fiance were. I never bought the book she wrote but I assume thats not a chapter 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Just go to google. And type in Aoife Madden tax fraud and any amount of articles on it. A BBC documentary was made on the whole thing. Now Maeve was never accused of any wrongdoing but her sister and ex fiance were. I never bought the book she wrote but I assume thats not a chapter 😂
Never realised they were related to Conor Murphy either! Or that her sister was an actress, desperation for fame methinks

Reactions: 2
Haven’t done a Courtney Black workout for a week or so and noticed a bit of a change in attitude on the workout I did today. I get that she might be getting bored of these workouts but she’s making an absolute killing off the back of all this!

Haven’t done a Courtney Black workout for a week or so and noticed a bit of a change in attitude on the workout I did today. I get that she might be getting bored of these workouts but she’s making an absolute killing off the back of all this!
Is this app free? I need something to do during lockdown! 😂

I really like a girl called lean.justine. She's lost a significant amount of weight, shares her workouts and is absolutely not one of those fitness instagrammers that gets her ass out for sponsorship. It's no nonsense fitness and she has plenty up there for beginners. Highly recommend.

Started flowing her after your post. She is really good, so thank you

Reactions: 2
Curious if anyone has come across decent weight loss IGs Recently? So many of the SW accounts are awful and a few of the big weight loss accounts are a bit much for me (not upfront about maintenance/weight loss or gain/endless ads/endless supplements etc).
Is anyone on IG just losing weight slowly in a healthy way, exercising sensibly and seems nice?

(I need some motivation about a long plateau during Isolation)

Curious if anyone has come across decent weight loss IGs Recently? So many of the SW accounts are awful and a few of the big weight loss accounts are a bit much for me (not upfront about maintenance/weight loss or gain/endless ads/endless supplements etc).
Is anyone on IG just losing weight slowly in a healthy way, exercising sensibly and seems nice?

(I need some motivation about a long plateau during Isolation)
There are quite a few fitness people who have adapted to what they have at home and Are doing brilliantly. I find those a lot more inspiring than the SW accounts.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.