Fitness intagrammers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I really like Courtney Black and think her workouts are ace! But did anyone see her post today? It’s clear from her before picture that she’s had some filler dissolved, but it looks like she’s still got it in her cheeks and lips? I honestly don’t think she’s had it all removed but why lie about it

Reactions: 2
I love Lucy Wyndham-Read, she is extremely knowledgeable, so encouraging and just seems a really nice person as well. She has loads of great workout videos on her you tube channel, lots of which don’t need any equipment, so perfect for when you’re stuck at home.
I’ve been following Lucy for about 5/6 years. She mixes her routines up.

Reactions: 3
Hey there, only saw this now! I would say it's due to age, Gymshark are not very diverse! Around that time FitgurlMel left them too and she's the same age, although I'd say had other deals! But ya Lainey- so for the past 2 weeks it really looked like she's been living alone 🤔, literally no sign of Lex at all! She went on a trip to London at the Weekend not with him and put the 2 pups Kennels! She put up a post she was drinkn with a Male friend? And then coming back literally gushing about her dogs..... not her hubbie at all??? Sumthns up there ! Their last pic together was her birthday! Honestly, he does seem very self obsessed! What u think?
Just noticed this post now and honestly I’ve been wondering the same thing!! I haven’t watched her stories for years but wow, the content is a bit, em, different? Like she’s fit as f... but what’s with the revealing clothing and posing all the time? And the Patreon accounts? All the comments are from men too! The husband was always on her stories a few years back. And she got very snappy about a message asking her about having kids a few days ago? Like I know people shouldn’t be that nosey but why make a big deal of it? Deffo something up!!

• Heart
Just noticed this post now and honestly I’ve been wondering the same thing!! I haven’t watched her stories for years but wow, the content is a bit, em, different? Like she’s fit as f... but what’s with the revealing clothing and posing all the time? And the Patreon accounts? All the comments are from men too! The husband was always on her stories a few years back. And she got very snappy about a message asking her about having kids a few days ago? Like I know people shouldn’t be that nosey but why make a big deal of it? Deffo something up!!
I know right?? Been following her for a few years but it's never been this annoying like, she's literally half naked any chance she gets! And ya come on the guys in the comments all thirsty AF?? What is going on there. She often looks like she's gonna burst into tears? Oh and she's lost a ton of weight, doesn't really address it but is obviously delighted about it. I feel she is one that should be out working a 9 to 5 because she is super anxious, super sad sometimes and why?

This is literally what she does every day and like who is she dressing up for?? She's at home!!??🤔

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
I know right?? Been following her for a few years but it's never been this annoying like, she's literally half naked any chance she gets! And ya come on the guys in the comments all thirsty AF?? What is going on there. She often looks like she's gonna burst into tears? Oh and she's lost a ton of weight, doesn't really address it but is obviously delighted about it. I feel she is one that should be out working a 9 to 5 because she is super anxious, super sad sometimes and why?

This is literally what she does every day and like who is she dressing up for?? She's at home!!??🤔
She does look pretty lean at the mo, has she lost a lot of weight recently? As I say, I only started watching her stories again recently so I don’t know. Her face looks really drawn this week. She’s claiming she is super happy and smiley but doesn’t seem to be. Very focused on that fact that she is 38 too. It’s only 38 like, not game over at all!!

She does look pretty lean at the mo, has she lost a lot of weight recently? As I say, I only started watching her stories again recently so I don’t know. Her face looks really drawn this week. She’s claiming she is super happy and smiley but doesn’t seem to be. Very focused on that fact that she is 38 too. It’s only 38 like, not game over at all!!
Ya she seemed to slim down crazy when Lockdown started! And they couldn't go and Lift. Like she was always Lean before this but she shrank the last few months! I think she looks very drawn aswell.

I really like Courtney Black and think her workouts are ace! But did anyone see her post today? It’s clear from her before picture that she’s had some filler dissolved, but it looks like she’s still got it in her cheeks and lips? I honestly don’t think she’s had it all removed but why lie about it
It’s probably quite hard to completely dissolve it all even if you try but she looks so much better, nice when people realise they are better natural

I really like Courtney Black but I’m going to be nosey - does anyone know what happened her little dog Mowgli?

Reactions: 4
A friend of mine who is really in to her fitness just posted yesterday that she follows a lady called Heather Robertson. I'm not sure if she's already been mentioned on here so I thought I'd throw her name in to the hat.

Does anyone have any suggestions on a 12 week programme to follow? I completed BodyBoss ultimate fitness recently and got results, I’ve found I need the structure of a programme and I would like to try another. I have tried Kayla Itsines BBG but I can’t get into it.

Heather robertson is amazing. I only discovered her during lockdown, I'm halfway through her 12 week plan an it is amazing. Her and fitnessblender are the 2 of the best on YouTube.

I don't think meggan Grubb is good for anyone's mental health. She promotes her really unrealistic body shape which young viewer might think is the norm. There's no need to be half naked all the time it's extremely inappropriate. I don't want to see her bumcheeks if I'm honest
I am surprised Meggan is a qualified PT as her form can be quite bad. Everytime she does planks her hips are up so high and rocking from side to side which is the complete opposite of what you are meant to do?!

I have recently discovered Caroline Girvan; brilliant workouts, incredible strength and form. Heather Robertson is great too.

Last edited:
Ya she seemed to slim down crazy when Lockdown started! And they couldn't go and Lift. Like she was always Lean before this but she shrank the last few months! I think she looks very drawn aswell.
Ya she keeps posting quotes about the past and how the last few months have been difficult, maybe it's just been the quarantine, but her over the top positivity seems a bit false/forced? Something just doesn't seem right

I am surprised Meggan is a qualified PT as her form can be quite bad. Everytime she does planks her hips are up so high and rocking from side to side which is the complete opposite of what you are meant to do?!
Do you mean when she does like... side to side dip planks? which I think are a different thing. I haven’t noticed her rocking during normal planks but I don’t watch her live workouts much. Her form in general seems pretty decent, I forgot she was a qualified PT to be honest!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.