Fitness intagrammers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone follow Laineybopster, used to be sponsored by Gymshark and is married to Lex Griffin?! I used to really like her, she represented 30+ wearing Gymshark. She was dropped from them though which was crappy of Gymshark. HOWEVER!! I have unfollowed her recently because all she does now is appear as NAKED as possible. So much so she created a Patreon account for people to see even more and pay to do this i.e CREEPS?? Who in their right mind would do this? Then there is the everyday physique checks, again as Naked as possible? She has a Science degree, would she not consider an actual job at this stage? She seems very needy , dresses up at home with a husband that barely notices and Lex acts like he couldn't give 2 fucks about her I'd say, off on his bike as much as possible. Went to Australia for a few weeks before Covid. He never references her at all in his own Instagram. Unless he just doesn't want his relationship on Instagram but ya odd couple dynamic? Anyone?
Agreed, I used to really like her too. It definitely seems like she is deeply insecure and is manifesting it on her instagram. Lex doesn't seem to notice her at all, but then again I am only speculating/judging. I've noticed over the years that some couples just don't feature their partners on their insta pages because it's just a page about themselves, so maybe that's why? But in saying that, I feel like when I used to follow them years ago they were more involved with each other. Do you know why she was dropped from Gymshark?

Reactions: 2
Charlie Launder is brilliant, she's a personal trainer first and foremost rather than an instagrammer but she is great. Seems like a lovely girl too.

If you are hardcore, Luke Worthington is great. He trains professional athletes though, not sure how much a lazy ass couch potato like myself could convert his knowledge into real life results though!
Charlie Launder 👍🏻 A love the way she documents her changes with pregnancy. Could not agree more with her putting her love of fitness across.

Anyone follow or views on Claire P Thomas?
I’m in 🥰 wit her. Outdoorsy, fun, real and not overly muscular.

Last edited:
Charlie Launder 👍🏻 A love the way she documents her changes with pregnancy. Could not agree more with her putting her love of fitness across.

Anyone follow or views on Claire P Thomas?
I’m in 🥰 wit her. Outdoorsy, fun, real and not overly muscular.
Agreed, she is so open and honest and lovely and really tells it like it is. Doesnt feel the need to make out that her life is perfect or post a shed load of heavily filtered photos creating totally unrealistic expectations for her followers. Looks like a lovely girl, I wish nothing but the best for her.

Shall check out Claire P Thomas! Cheers for the tip.

Reactions: 1
Does anyone have any suggestions for fitness girls to follow who look strong, eat well and don't promote unhealthy ideals? I really like Krissy Cela, and I used to love old school Grace fit but she's sort of fallen off that bandwagon. If they're on Youtube too that'd be great!

Reactions: 3
Does anyone have any suggestions for fitness girls to follow who look strong, eat well and don't promote unhealthy ideals? I really like Krissy Cela, and I used to love old school Grace fit but she's sort of fallen off that bandwagon. If they're on Youtube too that'd be great!
Courtney Black

This is a minefield as I’m sure you already know. You won’t go to wrong with Courtney Black

Lucy Davis is my fave. She doesn’t post much food, but her workouts are decent & she speaks a lot of sense. Not sure she’s into Courtney though as she keeps saying about doing hiit every day being dangerous

this mornings rant about lazy people is just too much. Shocks me that she works with the general public 😂 no but really saying ‘lazy bleeping dicks’ is just a bit far isn’t it? Some people just aren’t in the right headspace to‘put in the work’
People in the fitness industry who just dismiss people as lazy are a disgrace

I don't think meggan Grubb is good for anyone's mental health. She promotes her really unrealistic body shape which young viewer might think is the norm. There's no need to be half naked all the time it's extremely inappropriate. I don't want to see her bumcheeks if I'm honest

I don't think meggan Grubb is good for anyone's mental health. She promotes her really unrealistic body shape which young viewer might think is the norm. There's no need to be half naked all the time it's extremely inappropriate. I don't want to see her bumcheeks if I'm honest
I can't wait until the obsession with bums is over tbh

Reactions: 5
I don’t think it’s that unrealistic - she’s a bit of a pear shape, has some muscle tone but not overly muscular. She clearly works out a lot but has a healthy amount of body fat too. She does wear some revealing outfits though which are probably not that necessary but so do most influencers these days

Reactions: 4
I don’t think it’s that unrealistic - she’s a bit of a pear shape, has some muscle tone but not overly muscular. She clearly works out a lot but has a healthy amount of body fat too. She does wear some revealing outfits though which are probably not that necessary but so do most influencers these days
Yeah they do. Doesn't mean it's pleasant or necessary

I guess but just don’t follow them then? It doesn’t really bother me unless it’s overly sexualised - everyone’s got a body 🤷‍♀️
I don't wanna see everyone's body though keep it for you boyfriends. Thanks. Oh and I do unfollow but they are plastered all over social media on adverts

Agreed, I used to really like her too. It definitely seems like she is deeply insecure and is manifesting it on her instagram. Lex doesn't seem to notice her at all, but then again I am only speculating/judging. I've noticed over the years that some couples just don't feature their partners on their insta pages because it's just a page about themselves, so maybe that's why? But in saying that, I feel like when I used to follow them years ago they were more involved with each other. Do you know why she was dropped from Gymshark?
Hey there, only saw this now! I would say it's due to age, Gymshark are not very diverse! Around that time FitgurlMel left them too and she's the same age, although I'd say had other deals! But ya Lainey- so for the past 2 weeks it really looked like she's been living alone 🤔, literally no sign of Lex at all! She went on a trip to London at the Weekend not with him and put the 2 pups Kennels! She put up a post she was drinkn with a Male friend? And then coming back literally gushing about her dogs..... not her hubbie at all??? Sumthns up there ! Their last pic together was her birthday! Honestly, he does seem very self obsessed! What u think?

Hey there, only saw this now! I would say it's due to age, Gymshark are not very diverse! Around that time FitgurlMel left them too and she's the same age, although I'd say had other deals! But ya Lainey- so for the past 2 weeks it really looked like she's been living alone 🤔, literally no sign of Lex at all! She went on a trip to London at the Weekend not with him and put the 2 pups Kennels! She put up a post she was drinkn with a Male friend? And then coming back literally gushing about her dogs..... not her hubbie at all??? Sumthns up there ! Their last pic together was her birthday! Honestly, he does seem very self obsessed! What u think?
Aww that makes me sad, it does seem very distant between those two. Yeah he does seem very self-obsessed, looks like he's on gear, I hear it can cause someone to go more into themselves, I dunno. I forgot FitGurlMel was with Gymshark before, I love her, she is an absolute training beast. The age thing is silly, both those women are buff as f, but I suppose the usual fit models they use are mostly a certain type/age.

Aww that makes me sad, it does seem very distant between those two. Yeah he does seem very self-obsessed, looks like he's on gear, I hear it can cause someone to go more into themselves, I dunno. I forgot FitGurlMel was with Gymshark before, I love her, she is an absolute training beast. The age thing is silly, both those women are buff as f, but I suppose the usual fit models they use are mostly a certain type/age.
Yes!! It's the Patreon Account I can't make out and that Lex would be happy with that? Ya love FitgurlMel!!!!

I really like the fitness Marshall because the workouts are all short and fun and when it’s dance stuff I feel like anyone can do it - a lot of more fitness ones you have to be a certain level of fit to take parr

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.