Fitness intagrammers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So does Laineybopster do like anything? How does she afford to literally do sweet F all? I thought she was becoming a Beauty therapist or sumthn?

So does Laineybopster do like anything? How does she afford to literally do sweet F all? I thought she was becoming a Beauty therapist or sumthn?
I assume she just does her patreon stuff? She did do some training on injectables but doesnā€™t seem to have done much with that!

Reactions: 1
Sheā€™s definitely got an eating disorder masked by a fitness competition

Reactions: 7
God Jade Joselyn looks ill! I know she's 4 weeks out but her face is so gaunt and she looks exhausted!
She's way past lean this is the issue with these preps it can cause eating disorder though I suspect she's had this for a while

Her implants look ridiculous

Reactions: 5
Jade is wasting away. Surely bikini models arenā€™t meant to be that skinny??? Sheā€™s literally just skin and bones now

• Wow
Reactions: 5
I think 100% BBL. If you look at anyone with that size glutes they have a dimple in the side where Iā€™m guessing the muscle attaches to the pelvis. Itā€™s sometimes not visable if they have higher levels of body fat but in her case sheā€™s very lean.
I think theyre proportionate to her quads and hams so look pretty legit.

Sheā€™s got some sort of only fans she advertises a link to. Itā€™s not only fans itā€™s some other site though, forgot the name and donā€™t follow her.

She's way past lean this is the issue with these preps it can cause eating disorder though I suspect she's had this for a while

Her implants look ridiculous
You canā€™t be that lean and have those massive implants. It just looks insane.

Reactions: 2
Omg šŸ˜² her body looks like that of a seven year old! Xx
Ah god this makes me so sad. The things these men and women put their bodies through is awful, I genuinely think those competitions should be banned or there should be restrictions on how far you can be allowed to allow your body to go. I'm all for showing off your hard work but you have to go into starvation mode to get to the stage some of them get to.
I remember a fitness influencer I follow who has said she no longer competes because of the mental and physical state it puts her body in. She said it triggers an eating disorder in her and she struggles to come back from it. I can't for the life of me remember who it was though.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Helen derbs is sharing sheā€™s planning her wedding while waiting for her diamond ring and proposal. And then gets really touchy when people ask her questions about it.
She said the on a q&a the longer she waits the more carats she wants in the diamond sheā€™s told him and when someone asked why heā€™s taking so long she replied heā€™s not taking long šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

• Wow

scarlett stfu and let people do what the hell they want. some people done want to look like a vat packed human like you

scarlett stfu and let people do what the hell they want. some people done want to look like a vat packed human like you
I mean...on one side she's got a point. Female hormones responding better to pilates wtf? But on the other hand, still so annoying what she says. Like you said let people do what they want and damn i find pilates harder than weights šŸ¤£

• Haha
I mean...on one side she's got a point. Female hormones responding better to pilates wtf? But on the other hand, still so annoying what she says. Like you said let people do what they want and damn i find pilates harder than weights šŸ¤£
i think thereā€™s a lot going round atm - itā€™s more to do with some women not responding well to weights so their cortisol levels increase, making them feel a more ā€œpuffyā€ etc a which if thatā€™s their experience then fine!
i just hate how she says it in such a condescending tone.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.