Fitness intagrammers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My mind is blown!
Abby Pollock popped up on my YT recommendations (no idea why, haven't watched her all year) - she's pregnant! Sounds like a very hectic story in finding out how/why as well. I am invested šŸæ

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
My mind is blown!
Abby Pollock popped up on my YT recommendations (no idea why, haven't watched her all year) - she's pregnant! Sounds like a very hectic story in finding out how/why as well. I am invested šŸæ
I absolutely loathe her and its for no reason at all, she's just got one of those faces

• Haha
Reactions: 4
So I thought maybe Jade Joselyn didn't take PEDs for her recent shows but her voice sounds pretty damn deep in her latest vlog

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Anyone seen kerry sexton recently? Sheā€™s competing Saturday and compared to her last competing season she looks absolutely ill

• Wow
Reactions: 1
Omg the protruding cheekbones! šŸ˜²
Thatā€™s awful! Bodybuilding is definitely making a lot of girls (and guys!) have body issues. Seeing it all over my IG lately. That body building and being strong seems to have started to be replaced with toned and skinny again. I remember a few years back when strong not skinny came into play and now through BB, we are back to this being a goal for a lot of girls!

• Sad
Prep really fucks with your body she is looking so unwell
I feel like its very extreme if you scroll back and look at the comparison pictures she's posted from 2020. She uploaded a video last night about her past experience with eating disorders but I think it's something she still battles so probably enjoys prep mentally. She's being frying lettuce as a side for years, she used to tell clients to eat cucumber with sweetener when hungry etc all very ED like tips

I feel like its very extreme if you scroll back and look at the comparison pictures she's posted from 2020. She uploaded a video last night about her past experience with eating disorders but I think it's something she still battles so probably enjoys prep mentally. She's being frying lettuce as a side for years, she used to tell clients to eat cucumber with sweetener when hungry etc all very ED like tips
I unfollowed her years ago because she triggered food issues I had in the past that I deal with a lot better now, but this makes me so sad. She is definitely struggling with ED behaviours still and it's sad to see.

I could not find the right forum to rave about this:

Youtubers with a 9-5 job

I would like to say that I love to find youtubers with normal lives and normal jobs. I usually run away šŸƒā€ā™€ļøfrom youtubers which life consist of doing nothing with lavish lifestyles. Then, when a 9-5 youtuber says "I'm leaving my job!" feels disappointing. Can anyone relate or it is just me?

Since nobody is perfect or strong enough to resist all of the bullets that life shot at us, I came to the conclusion that I want to follow REAL people with REAL lifestyles. Therefore, watching a youtuber that I felt happy and comfortable with their content turned into a " full time traveler" makes me feel disappointed.

Youtubers with a 9-5 job

I would like to say that I love to find youtubers with normal lives and normal jobs. I usually run away šŸƒā€ā™€ļøfrom youtubers which life consist of doing nothing with lavish lifestyles. Then, when a 9-5 youtuber says "I'm leaving my job!" feels disappointing. Can anyone relate or it is just me?

Since nobody is perfect or strong enough to resist all of the bullets that life shot at us, I came to the conclusion that I want to follow REAL people with REAL lifestyles. Therefore, watching a youtuber that I felt happy and comfortable with their content turned into a " full time traveler" makes me feel disappointed.
Yeah I feel the same but there's no solution to this when ultimate goal for most people who get popularity on social media is to make enough money from it to not have to work. Which in turn makes them not relatable but at this point they have enough following and usually tend to develop other forms on income from it that they can keep living that way. Maybe one day influencer bubble will burst but probably not

emma fit ukā€™s recent ā€œbloatingā€ post has PISSED ME OFF!!!
she looks EXACTLY the same, the lighting just changed a tad
wish these influencers would duck off hopping on trends to make themselves seem insanely perfect when it just makes them look so unrelatable

wish these influencers would duck off hopping on trends to make themselves seem insanely perfect when it just makes them look so unrelatable
She's standing in a different way as well.

On the flipside, I also hate the trend of some influencers saying huge bloating is normal. It's not. There's a difference between bloating and just having food in your digestive tract

Reactions: 5
Haha had to unfollow her ages ago she was one big trigger fest for me

• Wow

Youtubers with a 9-5 job

Itā€™s the mantra of go hard or go home, get that workout in even when you donā€™t feel it - thatā€™s what frustrates me. 12 hour night shifts back to back 5 days a week, to then be told to do a 2 hour weighted workout and 30 min cardio was just not realistic for me. But for them it was as they were able (because of people like me!) to give up their 9-5 and spend all day in the gym and prepping food and never feeling like their feet are burning. And I know their lifestyle, and even their physique, is what sells them to us but having a coach or someone you watch put out such unrealistic terms is just frustrating.

I need to stop hate watching but I just can't stop, it's like a car crash waiting to happen

Screen Shot 2022-07-28 at 8.11.16 pm.png
Screen Shot 2022-07-28 at 8.11.50 pm.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.