Fitness intagrammers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t like her, but that’s because I don’t like her husband so potentially unfair!
You probably won't be alone in this
He used to pop up on my social media in clips of his rugby podcast and duck me he loved the sound of his own voice.

Her husband is an absolute bellend. Many a shocking news article published about him over the years 🤢 I think that's the only reason I don't like her as well though, potentially a little unfair of me 😅

Reactions: 1
Her husband is an absolute bellend. Many a shocking news article published about him over the years 🤢 I think that's the only reason I don't like her as well though, potentially a little unfair of me 😅
He's awful but I also can't stand her parents

Reactions: 3
She's surrounded by absolute worstcunts when you think about it.

I think 100% BBL. If you look at anyone with that size glutes they have a dimple in the side where I’m guessing the muscle attaches to the pelvis. It’s sometimes not visable if they have higher levels of body fat but in her case she’s very lean.
i think definitely natural she just has good genetics. with a BBL the hip dips are filled in to give the illusion of an hourglass figure. she has very prominent hip dips so i don’t see how it looks like a BBL

i think definitely natural she just has good genetics. with a BBL the hip dips are filled in to give the illusion of an hourglass figure. she has very prominent hip dips so i don’t see how it looks like a BBL
I think genetics too. BBL adds body fat. It looks too firm to be a BBL it looks like very defined glutes.

Reactions: 2
Why dose Hannah butler not have her own thread 🤡
Anyone else sick of her dieting down and her not being able to handle it and yapping. Rinse and repeat
And then the constant coach swapping

Reactions: 5
Why dose Hannah butler not have her own thread 🤡
Anyone else sick of her dieting down and her not being able to handle it and yapping. Rinse and repeat
And then the constant coach swapping
I wish she did tbh but I think that whole ultraflex lot need a thread

Some of these influencer's grammar though.... Come on, this is basic stuff! 🤦🏼‍♀️
My fitness instructor always writes the workouts on the board and tells us to get a ‘matt’ :) He’s been writing that for about five years you’d have thought he would be exposed to the word by now 😂

• Haha
So does Laineybopster do like anything? How does she afford to literally do sweet F all? I thought she was becoming a Beauty therapist or sumthn?

So does Laineybopster do like anything? How does she afford to literally do sweet F all? I thought she was becoming a Beauty therapist or sumthn?

Last edited:
I'm SO curious about what happened between her and Lex, I stopped following her for a while and saw she was in a relationship with a random guy 😅 also do we need a new thread soon?

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.