Fitness intagrammers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I may be the only one here, but I used to really like Amy Rookes, but at the moment she’s really getting on my last nerve with her constant eye bleeping the camera 🥴 and the constant arse pictures, we get it, you have a great arse 🤫

Reactions: 5
I may be the only one here, but I used to really like Amy Rookes, but at the moment she’s really getting on my last nerve with her constant eye bleeping the camera 🥴 and the constant arse pictures, we get it, you have a great arse 🤫
I unfollowed when she started on about getting a nose job. Realised how much of her content was about glutes and nothing else :(

Reactions: 2
Seds seems pretty awful tbh- saying you can get abs through a calorie deficit and it doesn’t need to be healthy? True maybe but not great messaging :)
I don’t know anything about her tbh. I know Lucy has mentioned before about people saying she’s in steroids. Do we know if it’s all from Seds or are there more people that have publicly said it?

Does anyone follow AimeeLouiseFit? Apparently an online coach but really needs to sory her own issues out before attempting to help others imo.
I’m sure she used to have an account on here, but I can’t remember which thread it was on. I’m sure I only follow her from here 🤔

Reactions: 2
Does anyone follow any male fitness instagrammers- know they’re not so good for inspo :)

does anyone follow sami clarke? what do you think of her if you do? i personally love her but would love other’s opinions 😁

Does anyone follow Lucy WyndhamRead? I love Lucy, I think she’s a fab instructor and I’ve always gotten results from her workouts. I’ve got to say tho that seems to have lost a lot of weight. I saw a insta post today and her face is so sunken. I hope she’s ok and not sick with anything

Reactions: 3
Ok but why do all the fitness influencers I follow call a normal t shirt a “pump cover” like noooo it’s a regular t shirt 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
just went to nosey on scarlett’s page… i swear i didn’t think she could get any smaller but here we are…

• Wow
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.