Fitness intagrammers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hi,

Please could people share their favourite fitness instagrammers? I appreciate that this is not everyones cup of tea but it is mine and I assume others too.
I like Lucydavis_fit and also finding __georgiefit very inspirational at the moment.

Not my favourite but worst one to date is Keris louise fitness from Cardiff
She’s had a full BBL I don’t know how she thinks people won’t notice abs over night and a huge arse
Uses people for likes and follows and climbs over everyone to get to the top
Absolute vile human too charges £45 a month for tuna and rice on a plan
The best bit is all her tax evasion
I hope HMRC catch up with her soon

Go check her out

WORST FEMALE PT AND COACHES
worst one to date is Keris louise fitness from Cardiff
She’s had a full BBL I don’t know how she thinks people won’t notice abs over night and a huge arse
Uses people for likes and follows and climbs over everyone to get to the top
Absolute vile human too charges £45 a month for tuna and rice on a plan
The best bit is all her tax evasion
I hope HMRC catch up with her soon

emmafituk_ is a scam. Be aware…
How can this be considered “coaching”. She proceed to block me… RUN!
By the way, she does not have any training to offer nutrition advice. She went to school for marketing.

Oooooooh 👀

Reactions: 1
By the way, she does not have any training to offer nutrition advice. She went to school for marketing.
You’ve just made me go and look back to my previous communication with ‘Emma’.
Imagine paying £350per month, for workout plans, meal plans and a weekly phone call with her!???
Hideous amount of money, no wonder she can afford the Maldives for 2 weeks, copious amounts of nights out in London and luxury brands.

Attachments

• Wow
Imagine paying £350per month, for workout plans, meal plans and a weekly phone call with her!???
Hideous amount of money, no wonder she can afford the Maldives for 2 weeks, copious amounts of nights out in London and luxury brands.

THREE HUNDRED AND FIFTY?!

• Wow
Reactions: 2
£350 is nuts. Just get a PT and work out with them in person for that price???

Also seen she's just got engaged - I'm sure they haven't been together that long

£350 and you get access to an app, what about a PT making sure you're making good progress and working out safely insane

£350 is nuts. Just get a PT and work out with them in person for that price???

Also seen she's just got engaged - I'm sure they haven't been together that long

My 1-2-1 is 130 a month!

They got engaged in their 1 year anniversary

i’ve never liked her and i can’t workout why. i think she comes across as quite emotionless and stuck up

I think her man paid for it. She definitely has the type of a gold digger. And most importantly, a scammer.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.