Fitness intagrammers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't trust anyone who put out their first fitness program and meal guide before being qualified. I remember seeing the first page of an old vegan aesthetics download and it stated she wasn't qualified.
If you're not qualified you should not be demonstrating exercises. Particularly when the person demonstrating is known for sacrificing form to make them look stronger.
Yeah I used to really like Stefanie a few years ago but it annoys me how terrible her form is with some exercises now I’m qualified in strength and conditioning. I’m in her vegan aesthetics Facebook group as I joined for a few months and she was making it nearly impossible for some people to cancel their subscriptions/wouldn’t reply to emails. I do think she’s a nice girl but the fames definitely got to her and she shouldn’t be giving out advice!

Only fitness YouTuber I watch at the moment is Natacha Oceane - I like how she actually researches every subject and doesn’t just state ‘facts’ she’s read in an online article like a lot of them do.

Reactions: 2
I was going to say courtney black, but see she’s already been mentioned. Only done a couple of her work outs but really enjoyed them (sort of... they were hard!)

I don't trust anyone who put out their first fitness program and meal guide before being qualified. I remember seeing the first page of an old vegan aesthetics download and it stated she wasn't qualified.
If you're not qualified you should not be demonstrating exercises. Particularly when the person demonstrating is known for sacrificing form to make them look stronger.
Completley agree, my other half is a PT and cannot believe the amount of dangerous information / techniques being shown across social media platforms

Reactions: 6
Yeah I used to really like Stefanie a few years ago but it annoys me how terrible her form is with some exercises now I’m qualified in strength and conditioning. I’m in her vegan aesthetics Facebook group as I joined for a few months and she was making it nearly impossible for some people to cancel their subscriptions/wouldn’t reply to emails. I do think she’s a nice girl but the fames definitely got to her and she shouldn’t be giving out advice!

Only fitness YouTuber I watch at the moment is Natacha Oceane - I like how she actually researches every subject and doesn’t just state ‘facts’ she’s read in an online article like a lot of them do.
She was lovely growing up however she now seems so up herself. She put out pictures of a particular wedding venue she visited, hen posted "booked", leading people to believe she booked there - a nice venue but very expensive. As in £10,000+ venue hire fee alone.
She booked another venue, still very lovely, expensive etc but not as niche. Apparently she never showed the real one in case "anyone crashed her wedding".
From what I've heard her husband is a bit odd too.

I really like the Australian Instagrammer Sophie Guidolin. Qualified nutritionist and PT, husband is a qualified PT, both of them have Pro Cards in different federations. Working parents who own their own gym. I feel incredibly sorry for what they're going through just now, they've had to close their gym as they cannot make the rent due to COVOD-19.

Sophie Austin is the same, the gym is at her parents

Same, I’ve been following her for years. Without it sound it bitchy, it’s easy for her to work out two/three times a day as she’s self employed. Not relatable to her followers that work 9/5, shift jobs! However, I’m doing the same plan as her and it’s amazing 😊
Are you doing the team Nadine fitness plan? It’s quite expensive. Is it worth it?

Its pricey but not overly expensive, I paid £540 for 16 weeks which is roughly £34 p/w (less than what I was paying for a personal trainer each month)
I’ve lost 2+ stone and lost a lot of body fat, the support is amazing and the best thing about it is food. You actually eat food and not lettuce 😂
Are you doing the team Nadine fitness plan? It’s quite expensive. Is it worth it?

Reactions: 3
Its pricey but not overly expensive, I paid £540 for 16 weeks which is roughly £34 p/w (less than what I was paying for a personal trainer each month)
I’ve lost 2+ stone and lost a lot of body fat, the support is amazing and the best thing about it is food. You actually eat food and not lettuce 😂
Hello. Would you be willing to share it? I have lots that I can send in exchange if you want :)

Reactions: 1
I love Meggan Grubb! She’s so real and down to earth. She does live workouts and they are actually so good. Her fiancé Niall is also into fitness and he is an awesome cook (he does live cook alongs on Fridays). Their relationship is really refreshing.

Reactions: 6
I’ve heard from quite a few people that Donna Cowan isn’t a very nice person. Does anyone remember the time she publicly shamed a girl via Instagram stories for 3 days solid?
Donna had posted something on her story and the girl had replied to the story and meant to send to her mate but accidentally sent it to Donna. I can’t remember exactly what it was, but the girl didn’t say anything that bad, nothing worth 3 days of solidly ripping the girl anyway. It was funny at first but then the tone changed to just outright nasty and vindictiveness. I remember the girls at work talking about it and we all laughed at first then the next day she was still ripping into the girl and we were all thinking why’s she obsessing over one persons comment when she has 30k followers.

I’ve heard from quite a few people that Donna Cowan isn’t a very nice person. Does anyone remember the time she publicly shamed a girl via Instagram stories for 3 days solid?
Donna had posted something on her story and the girl had replied to the story and meant to send to her mate but accidentally sent it to Donna. I can’t remember exactly what it was, but the girl didn’t say anything that bad, nothing worth 3 days of solidly ripping the girl anyway. It was funny at first but then the tone changed to just outright nasty and vindictiveness. I remember the girls at work talking about it and we all laughed at first then the next day she was still ripping into the girl and we were all thinking why’s she obsessing over one persons comment when she has 30k followers.
I vaguely remember something about that , she’s openly making fun of that you girl she works with by recording and sharing it online for everyone to see, that’s not a friend that does that

I love Meggan Grubb! She’s so real and down to earth. She does live workouts and they are actually so good. Her fiancé Niall is also into fitness and he is an awesome cook (he does live cook alongs on Fridays). Their relationship is really refreshing.
Love Meggan and Niall! She is a bit cutesy for my taste with the quotes and everything but agreed I think they are so real compared to most people on insta. Plus she is really good for being honest about her relationship with the gym and how she’s feeling etc.

Reactions: 5
Love Meggan and Niall! She is a bit cutesy for my taste with the quotes and everything but agreed I think they are so real compared to most people on insta. Plus she is really good for being honest about her relationship with the gym and how she’s feeling etc.
Exactly. I follow her live workouts and she has cut out one day so she can rest another day. Shows her healthy relationship with fitness. They are building a home gym and I’m really happy for them. Love her. I’m

• Heart
I vaguely remember something about that , she’s openly making fun of that you girl she works with by recording and sharing it online for everyone to see, that’s not a friend that does that
Yes, that too! It was constant for a while with making a fool of the girl at her work!

I didn’t know that! I know it’s not the same fella she had years ago

she used to sit on the gym equipment in all weird positions so her arse was in the air/on show, it was painful to watch 😂😭
This the girl who claims she has a “booty” on the IG, when in real life she doesn’t? I used to follow her until I seen her in person, she used to photoshop the tit out of her photos!

I second this, have also done one of Stef Nadine's plans and I can't fault her! Well worth the money in my opinion, she knows her stuff 😊

I didn’t know that! I know it’s not the same fella she had years ago

she used to sit on the gym equipment in all weird positions so her arse was in the air/on show, it was painful to watch 😂😭
Had to unfollow Roxy, I think she tries to come across as a girls girl but I dont think it's genuine. It also bores me the way she harps on about farming. I'm a vegetarian and personally don't care about what other people eat, she really has it in for veggies/ vegans and couldn't stand her rants any longer. Don't see me getting offended about her gifted Muscle Food steaks 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️

I've been loving Ciara London during quarantine! £15 a month for 6 workouts a week and special guests etc is very fair. Love how most of the workouts don't require any equipment! I'm surprised she doesn't have her own thread here.

BodybyJR (young married couple from Essex) are putting out free daily workouts on Facebook/ Instagram and have put loads of new workouts on YouTube. Mainly hiit/ weighted bootcamps, no more than 30 mins and are really effective and cater for all abilities, pregnancy etc. They both have had great results since doing them.

Does anyone else wonder where Sophie Austin gets all her money? I know she's an eyelash tech so she's obviously not working at the min but she is putting up fairly expensive (as in like mid range - Nike air forces, gym gear etc) parcels coming every other day! Obviously she can do what she likes but I'm slightly confused, I would have thought she would be worried about money due to not knowing when she's going to work again etc, or she must be getting more money from insta deals than I would have thought...

• Wow
Does anyone else wonder where Sophie Austin gets all her money? I know she's an eyelash tech so she's obviously not working at the min but she is putting up fairly expensive (as in like mid range - Nike air forces, gym gear etc) parcels coming every other day! Obviously she can do what she likes but I'm slightly confused, I would have thought she would be worried about money due to not knowing when she's going to work again etc, or she must be getting more money from insta deals than I would have thought...
She probably gets a decent amount of commission from discount codes. Always see her reposting people using her code on ryderwear (I think)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.