Fitness intagrammers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've come looking for Donna Cowan! What are your thoughts??
Personally I'm going off her! She used to be funny, now she's trying too hard & I don't know how her fiance puts up with her
I’m the same, I absolutely loved her, but now she getting a bit much, it’s all those body builders poses, she’s not doing a competition so there’s absolutely no need

Reactions: 6
She’s only small time, got just under 3k followers but does anyone follow laurajayne_fit? Previously what_lj_eats.

she claims to do 30,000 steps all indoors.... yeah right.
Also does what I eat in dayand shows packaged unopened food, really don’t think she’s eating that much.

Unless this girl lives in a mansion with a field for a back garden then it’s not possible to do that many indoors.
It takes an average person over 3 hours to walk 30k steps and that’s non stop.

Reactions: 2
Hi,

Please could people share their favourite fitness instagrammers? I appreciate that this is not everyones cup of tea but it is mine and I assume others too.
I like Lucydavis_fit and also finding __georgiefit very inspirational at the moment.
I love Lucy Wyndham-Read, she is extremely knowledgeable, so encouraging and just seems a really nice person as well. She has loads of great workout videos on her you tube channel, lots of which don’t need any equipment, so perfect for when you’re stuck at home.

Reactions: 6
She’s so irritating!! I think she needs her own thread
I go through phases with Sophie, sometimes I think she comes across as quite ignorant and the driving on her phone thing wrecks my head also!! But she is good for motivation especially since she stopped ONLY posting pics when she was ridiculously lean last summer and actually showing she has put on weight. I feel like she’s getting a better balance of things now whereas before she’s always been either lettuce and protein shakes or completely off the rails nutrition wise. I also think someone who was quite susceptible to being influenced would get quite depressed following her when she’s going full pelt, as she would train two sometimes three times a day which isn’t sustainable!!

Reactions: 3
I actually really like Donna Cowan. I think she's pretty honest which I like.

I follow a few other random ones:

Kellogsontherun if you are into running. Some family stuff too.

Naturallystefanie.
Emmafituk.

Have a real soft spot for Gemma Atkinson. Added bonus of pictures of Gorka too.

• Heart
I've loved Courtney Black's lives on insta and I really like her as a person. She seems really hardworking and just says it how it is, no beating around the bush bullshit.

Reactions: 1
I used to really like Courtney Black, but I feel like she complicates workouts that she does why not keep it simple sometimes. I bought the 12 week fat blast plan and its not really worth it, maybe the other plans might be..

Reactions: 4

Naturallystefanie.
Emmafituk.

I love Donna and Gemma too! Donna just cracks me up all the time, she's bonkers. Must have been hard for her with her fella living in Saudi (at least he's not stuck there right now). I was shocked when she said she'd be moving there herself

• Heart
NaturallyStefanie is flouting the lockdown rules. That gym is not in her garage but her parents.
Not only is she making unnecessary journeys but she is mixing households.

Bit hypocritical to post home workouts for the plebs who buy in to your routines for you to then disappear elsewhere to use a gym.

I can also categorically say that she never once acted how she does on the gram until she developed more followers. She is completely fake.

NaturallyStefanie is flouting the lockdown rules. That gym is not in her garage but her parents.

Bit hypocritical to post home workouts for the plebs who buy in to your routines for you to then disappear elsewhere to use a gym.

I can also categorically say that she never once acted how she does on the gram until she developed more followers. She is completely fake.
This is interesting!! I had no idea about the gym not being at hers. Not sure why people think they won't get found out, especially when they have so many followers.

Naturallystefanie.
Emmafituk.

I do like her but it’s the poses she does when she’s checking in, all flexed as if she’s doing a comp, plus I don’t think she Is declaring the packages she’s been receiving recently, as Iv seen on other accounts that they are receiving the same stuff, I could be totally wrong and she’s bought them herself but it’s a bit of a coincidence

I love Donna and Gemma too! Donna just cracks me up all the time, she's bonkers. Must have been hard for her with her fella living in Saudi (at least he's not stuck there right now). I was shocked when she said she'd be moving there herself
Yeah, cause she’s very free spirited, she might struggle to start with

Last edited:
This is interesting!! I had no idea about the gym not being at hers. Not sure why people think they won't get found out, especially when they have so many followers.
Her house has an integrated garage (we viewed the show home which is why I know she didn't design the house, despite talking about designers, the show home was bought decorated and with furniture included), a flat ceiling since one of the rooms in the house is above it.
Her parents have a detached garage with a pointed roof and rafters (I knew them all growing up). She also posted years ago about using her parents home gym when her own was closed for refurbishment.

Growing up she was really nice, now it's all gone to her head.

She used to come to my gym and she thought she owned the place! So cringey

I’ve just looked at her account and she looks really old now 😱
She makes me cringe so much, thinks she’s amazing doesn’t she! She mouths off about loyalty and lads that cheat yet her fella now was married and cheated with a number of girls (including roxy!)

She makes me cringe so much, thinks she’s amazing doesn’t she! She mouths off about loyalty and lads that cheat yet her fella now was married and cheated with a number of girls (including roxy!)
I didn’t know that! I know it’s not the same fella she had years ago

she used to sit on the gym equipment in all weird positions so her arse was in the air/on show, it was painful to watch 😂😭

Sophie Austin is the same, the gym is at her parents

Same, I’ve been following her for years. Without it sound it bitchy, it’s easy for her to work out two/three times a day as she’s self employed. Not relatable to her followers that work 9/5, shift jobs! However, I’m doing the same plan as her and it’s amazing 😊
I go through phases with Sophie, sometimes I think she comes across as quite ignorant and the driving on her phone thing wrecks my head also!! But she is good for motivation especially since she stopped ONLY posting pics when she was ridiculously lean last summer and actually showing she has put on weight. I feel like she’s getting a better balance of things now whereas before she’s always been either lettuce and protein shakes or completely off the rails nutrition wise. I also think someone who was quite susceptible to being influenced would get quite depressed following her when she’s going full pelt, as she would train two sometimes three times a day which isn’t sustainable!!

• Wow
Sophie Austin is the same, the gym is at her parents

Same, I’ve been following her for years. Without it sound it bitchy, it’s easy for her to work out two/three times a day as she’s self employed. Not relatable to her followers that work 9/5, shift jobs! However, I’m doing the same plan as her and it’s amazing 😊
I don't trust anyone who put out their first fitness program and meal guide before being qualified. I remember seeing the first page of an old vegan aesthetics download and it stated she wasn't qualified.
If you're not qualified you should not be demonstrating exercises. Particularly when the person demonstrating is known for sacrificing form to make them look stronger.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.