Fitness intagrammers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I really like Nell McAndrew. She's a fantastic runner but also does plenty of strength and conditioning and just has a really positive, encouraging attitude and seems very down to earth, a brilliant role model.

Reactions: 3
Georgie Cooper- I am so surprised she doesn’t have her own thread. She is so so rude & obnoxious. I can’t believe anyone would be inspired by her. Could you imagine paying her to be your coach, you’ve not had the best week & she’s call you out for being lazy! Others have lives unlike her who gym’s, eat, steps, sleep repeat! What a boring existence

Reactions: 6
Georgie Cooper- I am so surprised she doesn’t have her own thread. She is so so rude & obnoxious. I can’t believe anyone would be inspired by her. Could you imagine paying her to be your coach, you’ve not had the best week & she’s call you out for being lazy! Others have lives unlike her who gym’s, eat, steps, sleep repeat! What a boring existence
I used to follow her when she started out first and for about 18 months after that. I liked watching her when she started bulking first, then unfollowed her about six months ago. She’s unbelievably rude and obnoxious, with zero self awareness. The constant parking tickets and parking in parent and child spaces and thinking it’s good content to post it on her stories. She’s completely unstable. That time she made a big deal out of moving to Australia with some random guy, and she was back home within a few weeks.

• Sick
Reactions: 4
There should be 😳
Honestly, I’ve followed her for quite a while now and found her so inspirational. But I started to see her in a new light, constantly plugging protein world, then trying to flog those flimsy planners left right and centre all to fund her tummy tuck! I also feel like she was hoping that one of her gullible followers would start a go fund me page to pay for it! I find her progress amazing but she’s so miserable! Every day seems to be a struggle for her. She should get off Instagram for a while and recover in peace! What happened to the new account she made so she could get out of the spotlight?

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Honestly, I’ve followed her for quite a while now and found her so inspirational. But I started to see her in a new light, constantly plugging protein world, then trying to flog those flimsy planners left right and centre all to fund her tummy tuck! I also feel like she was hoping that one of her gullible followers would start a go fund me page to pay for it! I find her progress amazing but she’s so miserable! Every day seems to be a struggle for her. She should get off Instagram for a while and recover in peace! What happened to the new account she made so she could get out of the spotlight?
exactly made a new account which she promised would have no adds ect. Then went back to the old one and is plugging protein world again 🙄

I used to follow her when she started out first and for about 18 months after that. I liked watching her when she started bulking first, then unfollowed her about six months ago. She’s unbelievably rude and obnoxious, with zero self awareness. The constant parking tickets and parking in parent and child spaces and thinking it’s good content to post it on her stories. She’s completely unstable. That time she made a big deal out of moving to Australia with some random guy, and she was back home within a few weeks.
Totally agree, shes so arrogant and rude. It’s obvious she has no consideration for other people just by the way she parks her car!

exactly made a new account which she promised would have no adds ect. Then went back to the old one and is plugging protein world again 🙄
Constantly posting her arrogant views on her story then quickly deletes when she realises she sounds like a twit, nice to see she’s realised she’s got kids since she hasn’t been able to train #motheroftheyear

Jamieleepurnell. I love her. Very down to earth, 3 kids and a amazing body which she work hard for. She is great

Constantly posting her arrogant views on her story then quickly deletes when she realises she sounds like a twit, nice to see she’s realised she’s got kids since she hasn’t been able to train #motheroftheyear
Glad I’m not the only one who thinks this 😭 she’s trying to offer lifestyle and routine services now. How long until she starts charging an arm and a leg for it?

__georgiefit not only parking her new car in a parent & child space at Tesco, but then taking the time to photograph it (with the sign in & circled by her!) and post it to her insta stories to 42k people to show off? Then giving people stupid replies when they call her out on it. What an inspirational woman 🙄
What a cheeky bastard, hope it gets keyed lol. Only a TT ffs

__georgiefit not only parking her new car in a parent & child space at Tesco, but then taking the time to photograph it (with the sign in & circled by her!) and post it to her insta stories to 42k people to show off? Then giving people stupid replies when they call her out on it. What an inspirational woman 🙄
Plus fitness blogger, how bout u park far away and walk u selfish witch

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Hi,

Please could people share their favourite fitness instagrammers? I appreciate that this is not everyones cup of tea but it is mine and I assume others too.
I like Lucydavis_fit and also finding __georgiefit very inspirational at the moment.
I follow quite a few fitness IGs - I just ignore things about them that aren't too appealing, and I know that there will be many people here willing to find something wrong with every single one of them... I don't buy anything from any of these guys, I take the info I need, learn what I need to, and enjoy the laughs :)
Females - LucyDavis_Fit, SoheeFit, HannaOeberg, KatieCrewe, Beth_UK_Fitness, LucyMountain, FitnessWithSophie (Sophie Carson), AliceLiveing
Males - JamesSmithPt, Diren.Kartal, BDCCarpenter (Ben Carpenter), JayAlderton, KonditionByCarson (Ollie Carson),

Who do you follow?

Reactions: 1
Any threads Donna Cowan ?? or chellebell fitness I know chellebellfitness is under 10,000 but her homeofchelle has over 12,000

Any threads Donna Cowan ?? or chellebell fitness I know chellebellfitness is under 10,000 but her homeofchelle has over 12,000
I've come looking for Donna Cowan! What are your thoughts??
Personally I'm going off her! She used to be funny, now she's trying too hard & I don't know how her fiance puts up with her

Reactions: 5
View attachment 113165

Nice to see her and her friends openly mock her followers online...
That’s a disgrace. Hannah has a cheek to moan about this site and her mental health, which is in the shadows away from dm’s/stories that witches and calls people out, but she’s posting their private conversations making fun of people as fodder for other people to laugh at. bleeping bully.
Georgie is a bobfoc that’s why she hides her face behind her phone for most of the photos.
Body Off Baywatch Face (attitude & voice) Off Crimewatch.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.