Fitness intagrammers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone else wonder where Sophie Austin gets all her money? I know she's an eyelash tech so she's obviously not working at the min but she is putting up fairly expensive (as in like mid range - Nike air forces, gym gear etc) parcels coming every other day! Obviously she can do what she likes but I'm slightly confused, I would have thought she would be worried about money due to not knowing when she's going to work again etc, or she must be getting more money from insta deals than I would have thought...
Also, if she is self employed she will be getting the standard 80% of her income via the furlough scheme, along with any other grants etc she is eligible for - I know a lot of self employed people who are doing comfortably even though they’re currently not technically ‘earning’.

I’m the same, I absolutely loved her, but now she getting a bit much, it’s all those body builders poses, she’s not doing a competition so there’s absolutely no need
I think those are the poses she does for the ‘check in’ with her coach/PT. I agree, a bit OTT though. She’s another one who seems to go from being ripped to ‘flabby’ regularly, then posts a ridiculous transformation after 2 weeks.

Reactions: 5
That’s only if she declared a taxable profit over the last three years SA returns as they take an average for the three months. It could be next to nothing if she chucked every expense through under the sun!

Also, if she is self employed she will be getting the standard 80% of her income via the furlough scheme, along with any other grants etc she is eligible for - I know a lot of self employed people who are doing comfortably even though they’re currently not technically ‘earning’.

Reactions: 1
That’s only if she declared a taxable profit over the last three years SA returns as they take an average for the three months. It could be next to nothing if she chucked every expense through under the sun!
I think that’s why so many self employed people are in a sticky situation at the moment with all this going on.

I think that’s why so many self employed people are in a sticky situation at the moment with all this going on.
Yeah, I’ve just done the application for my partner. I’m thankful that his tax returns are honest (as they can be 🙃) so the grant that he gets is half decent.

I’ve heard from quite a few people that Donna Cowan isn’t a very nice person. Does anyone remember the time she publicly shamed a girl via Instagram stories for 3 days solid?
Donna had posted something on her story and the girl had replied to the story and meant to send to her mate but accidentally sent it to Donna. I can’t remember exactly what it was, but the girl didn’t say anything that bad, nothing worth 3 days of solidly ripping the girl anyway. It was funny at first but then the tone changed to just outright nasty and vindictiveness. I remember the girls at work talking about it and we all laughed at first then the next day she was still ripping into the girl and we were all thinking why’s she obsessing over one persons comment when she has 30k followers.
I remember that well!

She's really pissed me off in her latest stories, I see lockdown doesn't apply to her & she's so bloody brazen about it 😡😡😡

Reactions: 3
Hi,

Please could people share their favourite fitness instagrammers? I appreciate that this is not everyones cup of tea but it is mine and I assume others too.
I like Lucydavis_fit and also finding __georgiefit very inspirational at the moment.
I did a google search for fitness instagrammers as I wanted some inspiration and some magazine had done a top 50 - I followed pretty much all of them who’s instas looked good and I have to say it’s been great for my motivation! i just checked and if you google fitness Instagram it’s the Business Insider article from 2018 of top 50 instas.

I remember that well!

She's really pissed me off in her latest stories, I see lockdown doesn't apply to her & she's so bloody brazen about it 😡😡😡
Has she been out and about when she shouldn’t? I find her to be very false. I’ve lost count how many time’s I’ve seen her get ‘fat’ then 2 weeks later she’s miraculously shredded to duck. Genuine don’t know how her man can be fucked with her.

Reactions: 2
Has she been out and about when she shouldn’t? I find her to be very false. I’ve lost count how many time’s I’ve seen her get ‘fat’ then 2 weeks later she’s miraculously shredded to duck. Genuine don’t know how her man can be fucked with her.
All that shredding isn’t good for the body 😬 yeah it looks like she was staying in another house 🤷‍♀️ it’s on her Instagram grid and stories

She's clearly in another house with an older guy & a dog & she showed on her stories loads of food (looked like chinese) & she was having her own food because she's so amazing 🙄
I know what you mean about suddenly being so shredded, I think she knows how to take photos to make her look like she's piled on the weight & also super shredded. I don't know how her man puts up with her either, they come across as chalk & cheese!

She's clearly in another house with an older guy & a dog & she showed on her stories loads of food (looked like chinese) & she was having her own food because she's so amazing 🙄
I know what you mean about suddenly being so shredded, I think she knows how to take photos to make her look like she's piled on the weight & also super shredded. I don't know how her man puts up with her either, they come across as chalk & cheese!
It doesn’t take much effort to puff your belly out does it 🤦🏼‍♀️😂 Shes with a new PT at least twice a year, but the one she is with now is her actual pal so maybe it will be different.
He’s a bit of an ‘I love me’ type as well but just a quieter version.

It doesn’t take much effort to puff your belly out does it 🤦🏼‍♀️😂 Shes with a new PT at least twice a year, but the one she is with now is her actual pal so maybe it will be different.
It’s all the flexing and poses she does as if she’s doing a body building comp there’s no need for it, if she stood normal there probably wouldn’t be that much of a difference in her body, she probably contours her abs before she takes the photo 😂

• Haha
It’s all the flexing and poses she does as if she’s doing a body building comp there’s no need for it, if she stood normal there probably wouldn’t be that much of a difference in her body, she probably contours her abs before she takes the photo 😂
Omg! 🤣🤣🤣 you know what, I think you’re right there about the abs lol

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Anyone follow Caroline O’Mahony? Used to love her as shes Irish aswell but cannot stand her ignorance now

Reactions: 5
I followed Sophie guidolin, who I liked a lot at the beginning but started grating on me when she was on about her books, merchandise etc etc
Also I think she said few things like how diet cured her son eczema o something else and to me those claims are dangerous

I followed Sophie guidolin, who I liked a lot at the beginning but started grating on me when she was on about her books, merchandise etc etc
Also I think she said few things like how diet cured her son eczema o something else and to me those claims are dangerous
I unfollowed her when she used to cry all the time about “haters” commenting on her marriage breakup. I hated how she videod her hubby when he was clearly very uncomfortable about it.

I unfollowed her when she used to cry all the time about “haters” commenting on her marriage breakup. I hated how she videod her hubby when he was clearly very uncomfortable about it.
Yes I agree. Also she was always with Ashley (twin mum that worked at the gym) so much that they founded the swimwear brand and now you don’t see the two together.
My opinion is that she is very driven/greedy and won’t care about her friends

I’m sure she’s staying at her brothers as her sister in law had passed away.

I’m surprised her coach Marguerita hasn’t been mentioned on here already. She’s always got a lot to say and is a tough cookie from a crime family in Glasgow.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.